3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Didn't see anyone post this yet, so here's an image of the extra content. Some content is returned from the play test plus some new stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 oddity found when using the current nude unlocker mod (5.0.3) and equipping the wrist ribbons: Nipples deform and one of them turns into a missing texture hole. Not an issue if you wear any tops.

Reactions: arthur_schmidt
Dec 17, 2018
Didn't see anyone post this yet, so here's an image of the extra content. Some content is returned from the play test plus some new stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 oddity found when using the current nude unlocker mod (5.0.3) and equipping the wrist ribbons: Nipples deform and one of them turns into a missing texture hole. Not an issue if you wear any tops.
dude pls share the save file , i need that jacket so bad

xLexi_Lee

Mar 4, 2024
Out of the 38 workshop mods, is there anyone who has access and is willing to upload them here?

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Any tips for the final battle?
I can't handle it
Which one is the "final"? The one with the generator horde, or before the A5 director's office? Anyway, those are somewhat related... The generator fight is pretty easy, but. Stack upon the lasers, the weight does not really matter too much as you don't have much space to run around anyway. Have a couple of brain smashers just should a boss run in when your turrets are dead. Place a laser on every platform, ignore the detectors etc. Some extra ones can be found in a room behind the control one, destroy the planks to get there. Seal every external door and window (ignore the one between the control room and a small entry one). Now just keep triggering the generators and keep an eye on the lasers (replacing them whenever necessary) in the control room and in the small corridor before it, do not walk outside! Alternatively, you can ignore the outdoor lasers and instead of killing the guys just shoot their legs off, this way they both won't neither make it in nor allow anyone else to spawn (though the monetary income is bad in this case).
The A5 one relates in terms of the laser usage, but is slightly different. Same preparations (though I also recommend buying some milk, which is the fastest healing option), but keep your stuff in the box this time, as you'll run, a lot! The first wave is trivial, but make sure to reach the container room on the second floor afterwards (applies to the other waves too). And DO. NOT. WASTE. YOUR. KNIVES! The second one may benefit from a couple of lasers if you want to, but I usually ignore them at this point. The third wave is the same as the second one, but everyone (but the runners ofc) has a blue gem, so lasers are a good option. Place anywhere you want, but be careful to not get stuck while running past a laser on the second floor! The third one is, guess what, the same again, but with red gems. Now, wage some war: mines, 'nades, second-floor lasers (the central arena is dangerous at this point), throw a smasher if things become grim... The safest way to hold on is to clear yourself some corner on the top floor and rifle away everyone from there, keeping your and some closer one lasers online (run away when needed, and do not get in a crossfire which is death). Next comes the boss fight which you can cheese with a single smasher, k, done.

Reactions: Nonyatool

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
I did it the hard way.
is that u?
i wonder what's the point in speedrunning games, never knew why ppl doing that, most of them and probably u too [if that's u in the vid] doing it with exploits and glitching after playing the game few times and trying stuff.
but there's a point to a speedrun? i wonder if people getting money and such by doing that.

Reactions: Maximumsily

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
is that u?
i wonder what's the point in speedrunning games, never knew why ppl doing that, most of them and probably u too [if that's u in the vid] doing it with exploits and glitching after playing the game few times and trying stuff.
but there's a point to a speedrun? i wonder if people getting money and such by doing that.
There's a Steam Achievement under 30min. Is it me? Of course not, I got tired just watching the video.

He does get views for it, so there might be some money. And it is kinda fun trying to beat others or your own record.

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
"And it is kinda fun trying to beat others or your own record"
probably that.
i saw some top players doing speedrun, very boring videos but i always wondered how they do it.
all i saw was exploits & glitching, they played the game over and over knowing every single corner and item, password etc... they just memorize it, trying stuff like throwing weapons through the walls before the boss encounter, instead running wounded etc they just pick the weapon through the glitched door and killing him...
maybe some like doing that dunno was never my taste.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
I think some of it is by design, because I cannot imagine getting the 30min achievement without the exploits, such as dropping weapons in advance. Not the glitches.

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
probably that.
i saw some top players doing speedrun, very boring videos but i always wondered how they do it.
all i saw was exploits & glitching, they played the game over and over knowing every single corner and item, password etc... they just memorize it, trying stuff like throwing weapons through the walls before the boss encounter, instead running wounded etc they just pick the weapon through the glitched door and killing him...
maybe some like doing that dunno was never my taste.
I don't understand either till someone tell me it a lot like playing racing game, drive in the same track, aimimng for a little better time sometime you found a short cut no one in the world know before and that feel so good

...not me, I hate racing game XD

• Haha
Reactions: PawgLara

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Just found another mirror in the office, but it gave no hairstyle for me (probably already checked on it) :( What can cause a single missing style, anyway? AFAIK mirrors unlock either 2 or 3... All challenges done, all outfits unlocked, 11 of 12 HDDs found and decrypted (AFAIK one of those 12 is missing from the game altogether, tho needs a check)... In this run also did the masks and badges again just because, also cleared A5 (yet skipped the A1 hazard course because it kinda sucks) - still no hairstyle, 28 of 29 :/

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Oh thank me later lol:

In short, adds whatever used to be in Extra.pak back and optionally incorporates a nude mod. Pros: it just works. Cons: both nude and non-nude versions still seem to unlock the default clothing that was acquirable otherwise anyway, also what happens should you update the game to some upcoming version without reinstalling the mod is questionable (my guess is: crash on savegame access, which happens right in the menu - so better back your un-modded saves up).

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Oh thank me later lol:

In short, adds whatever used to be in Extra.pak back and optionally incorporates a nude mod. Pros: it just works. Cons: both nude and non-nude versions still seem to unlock the default clothing that was acquirable otherwise anyway, also what happens should you update the game to some upcoming version without reinstalling the mod is questionable (my guess is: crash on savegame access, which happens right in the menu - so better back your un-modded saves up).

Can someone please reupload the file as I am unable to download from that site.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes