3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

sacchal007

May 10, 2021
can anyone provide me the save file which contain collected of all the hard drives. cause i'm facing problem that i cant go to A5 but cant proceed because of a barrier. any solution??

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
can anyone provide me the save file which contain collected of all the hard drives. cause i'm facing problem that i cant go to A5 but cant proceed because of a barrier. any solution??
Blockages like that are removed when you start New Game+ after beating the game once.

Dec 17, 2018
i think they need to add some gore effect on Jodi just like those zombies get blown up by grenade,mines,and a revolver shot. would be more realistic just like fallout 4 .

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
Please uploads someone steam workshop mods
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-killing-antidote-v0-5-0-3-metalstar-studio.202734/post-15170596

Perhaps the manicure indicated earlier is not necessary given the appearance of this

But the best thing is to look in the game and choose

It's not clear from the screenshot what it will look like
Please uploads

Or at least tell me that it’s hopeless to wait?
And the links that we have in the topic on mods were a one-time event

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Mod nude v5.0.4

Every time there is a new version the mods no longer work

Does anyone have a full save with everything unlocked for the latest version or Some mod to get all the clothes? Mine doesn't work anymore

Last edited:

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
In version 0.5.0.4, there is now 29 hairstyles. Currently I have 28. Is the 29th hairstyle found from a save room within the main story?
Lol I still can't figure what unlocks them xD, @26 atm... Also no idea where did 35 come from, new update - or just some do not initially get listed? Guess time to do those now (atm got all the outfits sans three witch ones, as I kinda started to hate that challenge :p)...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maximumsily
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes