VN Ren'Py Completed The King of Milfs [v1.0.0.00] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Does the game contain any harem ending or pregnancy ending? As neither of those are in the tags up there... tho in dev notes he said there'll be so.... if anyone has completed the game plz answer it
If you want pregnancy, go with Jenni, she has it. But only like she is in her fist month, so no big belly, if that's what you want. They are saying that she is pregnant, and that's it.

As the Harem ending, there isn't any. You can choose 1 girl at the end (so 6 ending for 6 girl), or 3 other endings, a good ending, bad ending, ruined ending. But all of the endings are still pictures, so not much there at all.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If you want pregnancy, go with Jenni, she has it.

As the Harem ending, there isn't any. You can choose 1 girl at the end, or "Find a way to make it all work", but that just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But all of the endings are still pictures, so not much there at all.
I think the "every one choice"...the king ending is kind of bugged.

Though the aunt wants to move away, and she even says this....

I also noticed there is not a lot of content for the little sister...at least I didn't see any.

Also using the URM tool, it can bypass requirement checks that fail...so you can see content blocked by script bugs.

Regards.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
What's with the incest link? Is incest already in the game or what? Cause that link just sends me to some dialog showing text for the scenes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I took some hard drugs and cleaned up the overview. I do my best work that way. :sneaky:

All done, huh?

From the changelog: VC Productions
For now, I'm taking a long break from anything game or NSFW-related as I straighten out my life.
Thank you all for being there for me. -Coco

Thanks for all your work. Your real life is more important than this. I/we wish the best for you. ;)
Och no....another delusional dev...what life outside f95 he expects???

• Angry
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes