Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Useful approach to modding, much appreciated.

Are saves using your mod compatible with unmodded future versions?
Fully compatible, but it shouldn't matter anymore, since my mod has been integrated with all future versions of the game (0.2.7-early and up, but may have been backported into to 0.2.6 public as well)

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
MC/BF: "It's hard to tell when she's lying but easy to tell when she's telling the truth".
(WUT!?)
That's some S tier Cuck right there.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I have a question in public version 0.2.6 in the change log it says that the maximum is 28 manly points but in the counter on the top left it says that there are 28/29 is there something hidden or is it on purpose? Does it have something to do with the extra content that you add in the public versions?

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I have a question in public version 0.2.6 in the change log it says that the maximum is 28 manly points but in the counter on the top left it says that there are 28/29 is there something hidden or is it on purpose? Does it have something to do with the extra content that you add in the public versions?
It has to do with the dev (me) being silly and forgetting to change the counter maximum number due to publishing on a rush.

Reactions: task_meister

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry if it's been asked before but is there netorase in this or is it all netorare

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I played this game because of the promise of a happy end, but looks like it's going to be one partially happy end with many bad/cheating endings.

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
Hey wassup foolks! I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM with the game ,when I start playing the game begins to continuously skipping the dialogues without completing the chosen scene and in a moment it returns to the beginning of the scene and so on and some times i just cannot pass form the first sentence/dialogue idk why.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hey wassup foolks! I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM with the game ,when I start playing the game begins to continuously skipping the dialogues without completing the chosen scene and in a moment it returns to the beginning of the scene and so on and some times i just cannot pass form the first sentence/dialogue idk why.
That's odd. I've had another report of something like this, but I can't tell what's causing it and it's not an error you seem to be able to screenshot...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
Does anyone know what the newest patreon update contains? I'm contemplating buying but I would like to know if its worth it. If its just a couple of scenes I would rather wait but if its as big as this last public update and involves alot of Mary I may buy it.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
A screen cap or a video would be helpful here. I wonder if auto-forward is somehow getting enabled somewhere (check if "auto" is lit green under the dialogue box), or if your ctrl key is stuck.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes