No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Whenever I see a woman's boobs in real life now, I hear the sound effects of this game. :HideThePain:
Sadly, real boobs don't make that noise.
But we can all pretend it does, for a happier world.

Any way to progress the arato route from the bottle game? Im stuck at 6/10
There's a couple of points hiding behind the victory/crowning scenes, which right now are available for Mary and Shizuka. Simply leave them as the last players standing and press on the crown option that'll unlock.

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
hmm intresting ? but i have a question ? how fast is the corruption. i mean its nice and decent or he gets to fuck her ass in the first day ? i dont care about NTR....

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
hmm intresting ? but i have a question ? how fast is the corruption. i mean its nice and decent or he gets to fuck her ass in the first day ? i dont care about NTR....
It's not fast, build up for the main gal is really long. Other heroines arent as developed but good too.

Like, they go from groping to kissing to handjobs, blowjobs etc and it takes a while until she lets him have sex with her. It's gradual descent

same with ntr, they dont do it in front of boyfriend right away, they hide but overtime become bolder and bolder, like in the beginning they only meet up in empty places or avoid attention but later on she has no problem with having sex in her room for example or while the boyfriend is standing behind the door

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedyGDOG

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
It's not fast, build up for the main gal is really long. Other heroines arent as developed but good too.

Like, they go from groping to kissing to handjobs, blowjobs etc and it takes a while until she lets him have sex with her. It's gradual descent

same with ntr, they dont do it in front of boyfriend right away, they hide but overtime become bolder and bolder, like in the beginning they only meet up in empty places or avoid attention but later on she has no problem with having sex in her room for example or while the boyfriend is standing behind the door
SOLD ! im downloading it

Reactions: Dopplyn

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately that may be a deal breaker for me. IDK, maybe I'll still check it out.
NTR is the name of the game here. Even the swinging is very NTR-oriented (as in, there's always a level of cheating going on, even in the scenario in which two couples agree to share). If that's not your cup of tea, you're probably better off avoiding it. Thanks for showing interest, though!

Reactions: Will619

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The King of Summer [v0.4.11 full] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
does this have any hard ntr? not vanilla "teheh sex is good xD" ntr but like humiliation/belittling and the woman just being a terrible human to the person she's cheating on treating him like a wallet or trash? also any gaslighting of him?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
does this have any hard ntr? not vanilla "teheh sex is good xD" ntr but like humiliation/belittling and the woman just being a terrible human to the person she's cheating on treating him like a wallet or trash? also any gaslighting of him?
hard to say, its definitely not something hardcore like hero party must fall but there are such elements, just hard to judge the intensity

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes