Sep 3, 2022
The King of Summer [v0.4.10 full] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Mar 29, 2020
I dunno if anyone else finds the Uncle weird, maybe it's just a limitation of Koikatsu characters or whatever, but he looks like a young, overweight guy in his twenties that glued a fake beard on, as well as drew in ab lines on his belly... It's honestly the part about this that takes me out of it. Like Mary seeing this creature as an attractive dilf with a dad bod... Meanwhile looks like he would struggle to pick up a bowling ball.

I don't even get what's going on in this picture, is his tummy growling? His "beard" and his hair... odd. The flabby chicken arms...
theheck.png

Like besides that I like the story direction somewhat but ugh. Just my only peeve with the game, ya know? Well, that and Satoshi to some extent, but eh.

Reactions: Wizmoe

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
My logic at the time was as follows:

Maria is a relatively common name in South American countries, Brazil included. Mary (the character) is of brazilian descent. The name Maria, while not common, is also present in Japan due to phonetic similarities. Hence, her parents named her Maria.

Mary is the English form of Maria.

Normally, the pronunciation isn't the same ( meh-ree vs. muh-ree-uh) if you do it the english way. If you pronounce Mary the way a person who speaks portuguese or spanish (maybe also japanese) would, they'd sound a bit more similar.

Teeeechnically, the name should be written as "Mari" (muh-ree), but "Mary" is cooler.
It's funny that Maria/Mary is a name very associated with religion and the Mary of this game is not very Christian so far.
Anyway, Maria is a Latin name that translates as “of the sea,” “beloved,” or “rebel.”

Maowe

May 7, 2020
is that a yes to the feminization or is there none of that here
No feminization in this one, you play both cuck and bull. Practically, most people who have been playing this game sees Satoshi as extremely underwhelming, despite his role in this (he's just there for the voyeur POV and few swinging scenes) his character is falling down to even less redeemable than that yoshi dude...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
his character is falling down to even less redeemable than that yoshi dude
No, not even close. In fact, Satoshi has his own route in which he mans up and actually starts fucking Mary. I don't know how things will end up in that route, but there it is.

• Haha
Reactions: elbro

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I finished the last update and Kendo seems like a vengeful bitch, the king of summer is rather the avenger of summer, wow, I didn't know that his entire being was just resentment, could he be a communist?

Reactions: Federok88

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Damn I haven't played this in a few months, i'm still patiently waiting for updates involving Satoshi redeeming himself. Looking at the changelogs it doesn't seem like it happened yet, maybe it will never happen... but I got hope, I get that some people here would side with the uncle ugly bastard since he looks like them or the drug rapist but yeah not for me.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
No feminization in this one, you play both cuck and bull. Practically, most people who have been playing this game sees Satoshi as extremely underwhelming, despite his role in this (he's just there for the voyeur POV and few swinging scenes) his character is falling down to even less redeemable than that yoshi dude...
what did yoshi do

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
6/10

Not kinky enough, the devs need more materials to make more kinky story

Most of the sex scene remind me to manhwa it's only about uncle have bigger dick than the rest of staff and all the story is about this big dick

I find arato character more kinky than the boring uncle at least he fuck mary in front of satoshi unlike the coward uncle

The game is NTR but to be honest it's a wholesome compared to real NTR/NTS standards

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Damn I haven't played this in a few months, i'm still patiently waiting for updates involving Satoshi redeeming himself. Looking at the changelogs it doesn't seem like it happened yet, maybe it will never happen... but I got hope, I get that some people here would side with the uncle ugly bastard since he looks like them or the drug rapist but yeah not for me.
i am in my twenties, lean, not fat, and I side with the uncle. What do you do now?

If somebody is a pussy like Satoshi, then they are a pussy. I don't side with PUSSIES. I side with Chad, regardless if they are handsome, fat, ugly, old etc.

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
i am in my twenties, lean, not fat, and I side with the uncle. What do you do now?

If somebody is a pussy like Satoshi, then they are a pussy. I don't side with PUSSIES. I side with Chad, regardless if they are handsome, fat, ugly, old etc.
Chad my ass, he got no confidence or anything for himself except his dick , he got no game as well, he's playing the victim and the good old man for them to pity him or just go crazy sexual predator mode with sexual harassment left and right showing off his dick . He literally got all the girls by manipulating them with sweet words and make them think he's the right one for them. He never showed any good part of himself or why he's so special or whatever except for his dick :ROFLMAO: I'm actually surprised he got so much stamina considering his body which... well doesn't really make sense but whatever about that. If that's a chad for you... yeah idk man. Satoshi isn't a pussy to me, he knew what he wants and what he doesn't want his girlfriend to do and made it clear and also took actions, he really cared about his gf and thought a lot and tried to look further into what was going on at some point until... well Arato came and it was already too late for Mary that fell deep into his uncle arms. Which was why I stopped after that. He was not totally clever but not dumb either tbh but then his character felt like a typical NTR victim oblivious of what was going around him which threw me off. But yeah maybe he's too confused with too much going around him atm, his uncle going for his gf, arato as well and hurting his pride as well as pink chick trying to manipulate him.. hmm but I got hope for him still

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Chad my ass, he got no confidence or anything for himself except his dick , he got no game as well, he's playing the victim and the good old man for them to pity him or just go crazy sexual predator mode with sexual harassment left and right showing off his dick . He literally got all the girls by manipulating them with sweet words and make them think he's the right one for them. He never showed any good part of himself or why he's so special or whatever except for his dick :ROFLMAO: I'm actually surprised he got so much stamina considering his body which... well doesn't really make sense but whatever about that. If that's a chad for you... yeah idk man. Satoshi isn't a pussy to me, he knew what he wants and what he doesn't want his girlfriend to do and made it clear and also took actions, he really cared about his gf and thought a lot and tried to look further into what was going on at some point until... well Arato came and it was already too late for Mary that fell deep into his uncle arms. Which was why I stopped after that. He was not totally clever but not dumb either tbh but then his character felt like a typical NTR victim oblivious of what was going around him which threw me off. But yeah maybe he's too confused with too much going around him atm, his uncle going for his gf, arato as well and hurting his pride as well as pink chick trying to manipulate him.. hmm but I got hope for him still
Satoshi is A PUSSY and you weren't reading while you were playing the game :devilish:

• Angry

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Good game tho' can't deny it. To each their preferences, just not for me anymore I guess. I don't think devs will make my dream come true anyways lmao I don't really like the fact that Satoshi is going full romance after being NTRed so hard, sweet sex and stuff instead of becoming a chad anyways. Enjoy

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
didnt the whole Arato storyline was basically, Satoshi selling Mary to Arato because he wanted to fuck the pink lady?

Reactions: Qianke

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
i mean, kendo is evil but honest? like, he does bad thing, but he is pretty honest, for example on satoshi route, he backdowns letting satoshi alone, so he is kinda, neutral evil? chaotic neutral? idk
Kendo is not a good person. But like, not a lot of characters in this story are good. If he were a real person, I wouldn't wish Satoshi to experience what this game puts him through, but I *am* writing him from the point of view that he's just not a good boyfriend.

I'll say, though, that he doesn't have chad potential. However, he can thrive, but he needs to become the opposite of a chad.

Reactions: Diegoz

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
didnt the whole Arato storyline was basically, Satoshi selling Mary to Arato because he wanted to fuck the pink lady?
I mean... yeah, but that's without forgetting that Kendo completely broke the relationship of trust between Mary and Satoshi because Mary got manipulated to oblivion without being able to see the real issue. And Arato pushing it further with his pink haired manipulative bitch to Satoshi. That's why I said he was fine until that point. Satoshi became completely beta and dumber once Arato route started, not denying that

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes