ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
I keep getting following error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/ch1.rpy", line 237, in script
menu:
menu:
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 359, in walkthroughColorFilter
elif lineChangeColor[txt][2].conditional() and lineChangeColor[txt][2].level <= level:
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 31, in <lambda>
events.append(eventTracker('maryGrope1',lambda: massage1Seen == True and lostSwimsuit1Seen == True and liftCounter > 1 and ch1EndFlag1 == False,6,False,1,'maryroom','mary+kendo','manly')) #6 - 7 manly points
NameError: global name 'massage1Seen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 942, in run_context
context.run()
menu:
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1894, in execute
label = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(label)
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 359, in walkthroughColorFilter
elif lineChangeColor[txt][2].conditional() and lineChangeColor[txt][2].level <= level:
File "game/walkthrough.rpy", line 31, in <lambda>
events.append(eventTracker('maryGrope1',lambda: massage1Seen == True and lostSwimsuit1Seen == True and liftCounter > 1 and ch1EndFlag1 == False,6,False,1,'maryroom','mary+kendo','manly')) #6 - 7 manly points
NameError: global name 'massage1Seen' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
King of Summer 0.4.19-early
Fri Jul 5 18:43:15 2024

Any variable i can change to fix this?

bonerofmysword

Jun 26, 2024
Now THIS is a good idea. I'd like to see Mary and Kendo both suffer after seeing what happens when you mess with someone's feelings that badly. Mary being unable to live with herself after Satoshi's suicide, being pointed at by everyone around her to the point of ruining her life just like she did with Satoshi's... That would be priceless to see.
this made me think of another similar ending idea although it would be considered too tragic and sad. Mary and Kendo's relationship isn't going to last for very long especially if Satoshi gets mentally damaged as a result. Even if he "beats" Satoshi there are other obstacles they haven't prepared for as his family could still find out what happened as Satoshi's mental state would be far worse and too a point his parents couldn't ignore would investigate and would be able to figure out what Kendo did. Mary's Parents would be against her relationship (she claims they would be) and possibly notify his parents when they find out. And one of the women could rat them out from guilt as most of them showed remorse when kendo was outed for what he did to his nephew. The backlash and the guilt of what they did will most likely cause women to leave Kendo who will suffer a major blow to his ego, rep, and finances as a result. Mary will not only be disowned by her family, friends, public, etc. She will also slowly realize she destroyed someone who loved her and who could have given her a happy life all because she cared more about her desires and lust. This will lead to the end of her and Kendo's relationship and then she will be on her on own and will realize a few moments of sexual pleasure were not worth a life of regret.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Flojerazul20
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes