elbro

Nov 22, 2020
this is incredible, u have a NTR game were people have started to "like" the fat bastard, so now they need someone else to NTR the fat bastard, cause they are self inserting as the fat guy instead of the boyfriend xD hahaha this shit is epic.
Kendo is the most decent "fat" egocentric bastard i ever play in this site.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
"sigh" when can kendo show up and show shizua what a real dick can do xD should have even poked at arato's fragile masculinity and suggested a double date with kendo instead, and keep calling him a pussy til he agrees and then shizua is allll kendos.

arato is nothing more than a fragile little boy who will break with the right buttons, the type of guy whose balls i'll break if they ever tried to flirt with me, despise those types. kendo is fine
Because Arato is the typical spoiled rich kid with good looks, he has it bigger than the main character and a dyed blonde and bully personality (I say it because of the stereotype), he only wins because he has a dominant personality. Unlike Kendo, who seems to act as he wants, surely when he has to face Arato he will adopt a more arrogant personality, but for now he is rich, older with experience, a bigger penis than the main character, gentle and dominant when he wants to, and he seduces to women slowly to be someone trustworthy and for women to feel comfortable with him.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
this is incredible, u have a NTR game were people have started to "like" the fat bastard, so now they need someone else to NTR the fat bastard, cause they are self inserting as the fat guy instead of the boyfriend xD hahaha this shit is epic.
You don't understand, most people don't insert as the guy who gets cucked, we insert as the guy who does the cucking(netori). That's why whether it Arato does the cucking or the fat bastard I don't care that much, swinging has its own flavour to it. I am not old nor fat, so inserting as Arato is even easier for me in some sense, except that I don't have that kind of character. Kendo is more sympathetic I guess but that's not what the thrill is all about. You are looking at the canvas not at the drawing.

For many people it's also about the corruption, exploring the forbidden. In a lot of cultures cheating is big taboo and there are a lot of people who enjoy exploring social taboos like this too.

For example, most guys on this site enjoy exploring the taboo of fucking your mommy. I am not interested in that but you may get the point(unless it's mommy ntr, then it's another story altogether hehe)

Overall your perception is very shallow.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Yeah I was surprised at just how much an asshole Satoshi was. At the beginning it appeared like he was actually going to be friendly to Kendo. I was a bit surprised at the 180 he did.
Satoshi is a fictional character and the author changes him however he wants, especially when he reads the wishes of patrons. It makes no sense to speculate and think about what will happen next, wait for the end of this story.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Tendarin

Apr 5, 2018
From what i see i feel like Kendo wants satoshi to go for shizuka him saying he won't go after her and him saying to Mary that he Has plan about satoshi and Mary may not like it

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes