mizifi

Dec 22, 2022
You probably played Satoshi/Arato's route after 41. Try going back and play Kendo's route, and make sure to press the yellow exclamation marks, then you can get over 42.
I've already gone back to the Kendo route but no more yellow exclamations appear!
What did I do wrong?
Should I start from scratch?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 634 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Ahnii

Oct 29, 2020
I usually feel bad for ntr mc's after I wanked, but this is mc is such a douche to his uncle. Treating him in a condescending way all because the uncle didn't conform and wanted to become his own individual. The best netorares for me are always when the the guy who gets cucked is someone I'll never like.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I usually feel bad for ntr mc's after I wanked, but this is mc is such a douche to his uncle. Treating him in a condescending way all because the uncle didn't conform and wanted to become his own individual. The best netorares for me are always when the the guy who gets cucked is someone I'll never like.
Yes, best ntrs are when the guy deserves to get cucked.
Worst ntrs are when the cuck is actually a good guy who does everything right

Jan 28, 2018
No Try Studios I cannot stress this enough...but this is one of the best games here on this site. I will eventually make a proper review after pretty much many many scene rewatches. However, in a site filled with titles from even established big studio games. This one can stand well on it's merit.

Looking forward to see more with subsequent updates. Definitely will support once I have the money to spend.

Also hope it won't be too long before we see more of Mary having fun and tender moments with Kendo.:love::LOL:

All in all, thank you for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Daddy

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Alright, it's that time of the year again, time to update old character tier list!

S

A
B
C
-
D

Mine

SSS tier Mary
SS tier Natsuki
S tier - the rest

Reactions: Qianke
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes