gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
God dammit, 2 weeks in patreon and nobody told me about this issue.

Making a quick fix right away.
Lmao i just saw that today when i played the 0.3.4 version. I wanted to warn you about too late i guess :p
Edit: The file you just gave us works for the 0.3.4 too right?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really great update
Although I was hoping Yoshi's fantasy would come true this update lol

I'm really interested in seeing where the story goes from here
Imo It's not the standard ntr type of game and that makes it very interesting i think
The story could go a number of ways.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Yea, not my type of game (NTR)... Most of the times I hate NTR. I prefer playing as the guy as a MC that's takin someone's women and all the women.
I thought you play as the old guy (main protagonist) :/ so basically you play a young mc with a small pp and your women gets taken away by the old guy with big pp..?

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Yea, not my type of game (NTR)... Most of the times I hate NTR. I prefer playing as the guy as a MC that's takin someone's women and all the women.
I thought you play as the old guy (main protagonist) :/ so basically you play a young mc with a small pp and your women gets taken away by the old guy with big pp..?
You see things from both perspectives and more. None of these characters pretend to know or care about you specifically

Reactions: Kotobiki

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Satoshi may have the smallest pp right now, but his cock seems to be one of the most versatile. And from the recent free update its clear that woman can be attracted to his dick, just for different reasons if not for the size. Not only that but hes got the bod. Little bro could easily nuke g-spots so hard people would call him having sex Manhattan Project 2, but only if he learns a thing or two from Kendos playbook. I honestly think that there can be a very good ending for him. Smol pp worship makes sense if hes amazing. Maybe thats gonna be part of the good end?

We're ways off from that one. Kendo also being twice as huge and having vastly betting sex skills as Arato means that hes gonna steal away Shizuka, thats probably whats going to happen next.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
windows defender

Detected: Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl

is this false flag?
I've had a couple of reports about it. I'm running my antiviruses and other software to check that out, but I haven't yet found any of the files I've uploaded to have anything in them. I'll keep checking it out, for now try to download it from an alternate link.

09heavyarms

Nov 22, 2021
Was made aware about a slight issue with the current release.

If you play Rin's newest massage scene before the Mary Hidden Sex scene, it won't grant you the Manly Point to get to 40/40.

And if you play this scene before Rin's newest massage scene, you won't get that point either (I think). That is because this dev copy pasted code without changing it afterwards.

This fix should do the trick, just paste it over the game folder. You might still need to restart the chapter from the beginning (choosing Start and selecting the Chapter 3 option) for this to work. Nothing game-breaking here, and it'll be fixed in the next update, but it's definitely an annoyance.

Sorry about the inconvenience folks!
I tried to do what you said but it still is not giving me the option to the rin massage scene

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
God dammit, 2 weeks in patreon and nobody told me about this issue.

Making a quick fix right away.
Your f95 consumers might be the best play-testers one could ask for, assuming there are more f95 consumers than Patreon supporters. Shame that it's a hard feat to have more Patreon supporters than f95 consumers while still trying to appeal to and grow the total player base.

demon311

Sep 7, 2017
I've had a couple of reports about it. I'm running my antiviruses and other software to check that out, but I haven't yet found any of the files I've uploaded to have anything in them. I'll keep checking it out, for now try to download it from an alternate link.
After the Satoshi solo keyhole scene at night, Mary room, the game doesn't progress. Manly doesn't add up and the next time I visit her room, the exclamination mark still shows up

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
After the Satoshi solo keyhole scene at night, Mary room, the game doesn't progress. Manly doesn't add up and the next time I visit her room, the exclamination mark still shows up
Try the fix I linked today (can be found at the main post too). Might need to restart the chapter after the fix.

demigoth

Nov 6, 2017
I have a question, is the Ntr content optional or unavoidable? I generally avoid games that have Ntr included because I hate it with all my heart.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes