RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ffgl

Jan 4, 2024
june 13...
stop writing this, look at what people wrote before and what the developer himself wrote, the update will most likely come out in July, no one said for sure. The developer said that he will be working on the update throughout June, so just wait

artemartemov

Jan 26, 2018
stop writing this, look at what people wrote before and what the developer himself wrote, the update will most likely come out in July, no one said for sure. The developer said that he will be working on the update throughout June, so just wait
june16...

• Haha
Reactions: mrhelpful

Nightwish_

Apr 17, 2021
Came back to this thread after months and was surprised that the developer haven't abandoned this game yet, and I thank you for that. I'm really glad you didn't abandon this game and I'm hoping you wouldn't in the future. Eagerly waiting for the next update! Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Rhiannon23

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Came back to this thread after months and was surprised that the developer haven't abandoned this game yet, and I thank you for that. I'm really glad you didn't abandon this game and I'm hoping you wouldn't in the future. Eagerly waiting for the next update! Keep up the good work.
Even though it hasn't been abandoned, it's almost like that, because it hasn't been updated in a few months (no blame on the developers), just telling the truth

Ffgl

Jan 4, 2024
I agree, the game is really cool, especially for the stage of development at which it is found. It seems to me that it’s fashionable to expect an update in July, but this is still not a fact, I’m not a developer and I don’t have accurate information

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes