RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ffgl

Jan 4, 2024
sad, but I think the update will be worth it, especially since this is not his main job

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
sad, but I think the update will be worth it, especially since this is not his main job
It is completely understandable, let's hope that the developer gives us news about the progress, it will surely be a good update

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i wanted to say to rhiannon the following: thanks for starting this nice game with big potential. i am sorry i can't support you on patreon at the moment... i hope you understand and you still find ppl who support you and no matter what don't get encouraged and (PLEASE!) continue!

THANK YOU for our conversations and listening so much to feedback!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I really hope to see much more of this game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rhiannon23

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Keeping working

Just to remind you that the game is in continuous development.
In the meantime, I found time to change the title of the project and I am not at all sorry with the result.
Don't worry because I haven't abandoned anything, I'm just taking longer than expected (since the additions didn't seem that exaggerated to me, but between one thing and another...).
Just so I don't leave you completely out of news, I offer an image of Rhonda in waitress outfit.

i wanted to say to rhiannon the following: thanks for starting this nice game with big potential. i am sorry i can't support you on patreon at the moment... i hope you understand and you still find ppl who support you and no matter what don't get encouraged and (PLEASE!) continue!

THANK YOU for our conversations and listening so much to feedback!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I really hope to see much more of this game!
Man, I really appreciate your support, but don't worry: it's not necessary in this case.
As I already said, I'm happy that someone wants to shows his/her own appreciation to the project by being a patron, but the game is free for everyone. Keep your money for who deserves those and just keep following this thread or the Patreon page.
Thank you anyway, you're so kind.

Oh and Happy New Year to everyone, sorry for the delay :cry:

Until next time!

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Just a little curiosity...

I've found a topic where a guy talked about the poor performance of RPG Maker games (MV/MZ) on their PC. He found out that there are 2 ways to fix this and maybe it's a solution for everyone that has these poor performance during the gameplay.
That guy wrote it in 2021, so I dunno if this is fixed already in the game engine as well, but here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone can try this and tell me if it's working for real, I'll be very grateful. Thanks!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Just a little curiosity...

I've found a topic where a guy talked about the poor performance of RPG Maker games (MV/MZ) on their PC. He found out that there are 2 ways to fix this and maybe it's a solution for everyone that has these poor performance during the gameplay.
That guy wrote it in 2021, so I dunno if this is fixed already in the game engine as well, but here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone can try this and tell me if it's working for real, I'll be very grateful. Thanks!
It's been too long since the last version, if I remember correctly it was 5 months ago, you actually developed the game, if you abandoned it, then say it directly, it sounds rude but what I want is honesty

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OnePussy

Payby

May 8, 2022
It's been too long since the last version, if I remember correctly it was 5 months ago, you actually developed the game, if you abandoned it, then say it directly, it sounds rude but what I want is honesty
I understand your concern, but the update is really big: draw character models, rework the code, and who knows how many other things, but there’s only one person and it’s not even his main job

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I understand your concern, but the update is really big: draw character models, rework the code, and who knows how many other things, but there’s only one person and it’s not even his main job
I don't know if this update is as big as you said or not, but if this game is just a dev doing it in his free time, then the fate of this game is uncertain, there is a high possibility of being abandoned, otherwise it will be very bad. It will take a very long time to end

Payby

May 8, 2022
I don't know if this update is as big as you said or not, but if this game is just a dev doing it in his free time, then the fate of this game is uncertain, there is a high possibility of being abandoned, otherwise it will be very bad. It will take a very long time to end
maybe yes, maybe no, in any case it depends on us, if the author sees that we are interested in his project, work on it will continue and perhaps someday it will bring the author some good money. Now I suggest just waiting for the new update, especially since work on it does not stand still

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
A few weeks ago the developer mentioned that he is working on the update although he almost has no time left to do it, we have to be patient and try to support the project to show that we are interested

Reactions: Rhiannon23

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Status Report

Hello guys,

Sorry I have not been in touch for a long time, but there has indeed been work on the game on and off, so I did not feel like doing a report with so little work done.

It's been months when I've had little time to commit to the project, between various things that happened IRL and also due to periods when I was not at all enticed to continue (no, nothing serious, maybe minor bouts of depression).

Anyway, the game is moving forward and in the last 2 days, I was finally testing things done previously (post last release).

Also rereading the comments of those who follow the project, I also made minor changes to things that were already present in the current release:
  • Adding Indicative Names on the various buildings that can be visited, to make it easier for even new players to scout;
  • Added many more save slots and changed the way they are displayed;
  • I am adjusting the balance of combat to the best of my ability to allow players to have more fun with interactions with Rhonda;
  • Re-checked the event to work in the Tavern, changing some things and adding others;
  • Added a small scene unlockable through the Tavern if you get drunk;
  • Changed some images used in the Main Menu of the game;
  • Fixed the sign inside the Hostel that allowed you to enter and remove Marcel from the party.

I am now focusing on the events that will advance the plot of the game. I decided to develop them first and then create the images with Daz, since this way I can speed up more and most importantly it allows me to do everything continuously, without missing details of the plot while developing it.

Aside from all that, I also wanted to ask you about this: how important are mini-games to you? And how appropriate do you think they should be within this project as well?

Until next time and thank you for your patience!

Reactions: Duongvipro2000
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes