RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Payby

May 8, 2022
Почему? Из-за своих позиций или самой системы?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Проблема в том, что для сохранения нужно бежать к кристаллу. Что касается игры, то она просто супер, одна из лучших новых проектов, которые я когда-либо видел.

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
It's the only game that I have with this problem. The previous version worked fine for me idk.
Uhmmm you mean that in the new update the game runs slower than before? If so, it means that somehow there is something in the project that slow down the game in some way

Проблема в том, что для сохранения нужно бежать к кристаллу. Что касается игры, то она просто супер, одна из лучших новых проектов, которые я когда-либо видел.
Thank you. I know it's not usual in these kind of games to have this system (like the olds Final Fantasy), but maybe you'll understand why that, when the game will be completed.

The system in itself but thats just my thing i like to safe where i want to but still i like your game
I can understand. If you guys wants the save crystal to be in different spots, let me know. It's not a big deal to move them or even adding some of them.

Nov 19, 2021
I can understand. If you guys wants the save crystal to be in different spots, let me know. It's not a big deal to move them or even adding some of them.
For this, I have one suggestion. Put a save crystal outside the future dungeons so players know "There's a dungeon close by, time to save" and if needed, backtrack to rest up.

Also, since you mentioned Final Fantasy, in the first two games you saved the game by sleeping at an Inn. If there's a plugin for that, perhaps add that in too? Would make regaining lost progress a bit easier.

Reactions: Marusa.2019

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
For this, I have one suggestion. Put a save crystal outside the future dungeons so players know "There's a dungeon close by, time to save" and if needed, backtrack to rest up.

Also, since you mentioned Final Fantasy, in the first two games you saved the game by sleeping at an Inn. If there's a plugin for that, perhaps add that in too? Would make regaining lost progress a bit easier.
So when you go to the bed, save screen comes up and in the meantime moving the save crystal in the Inn to the entrance of the cave?

Payby

May 8, 2022
Tell me, will there be a continuation in the game with that guy from the caves? he suggested that he should go to caves more often for the sake of salvation

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Please help me i lose battle and then im in inn and 2 time say im loss and that first time and second time i cant move

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Guys, I downloaded the Android version, but I don't know how to start the game.

Payby

May 8, 2022
It’s unlikely, the last major update took more than 2 months, in about 2-3 weeks we'll understand if this is true

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes