RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does the groping have any effects yet in combat? Or is it going to be useful/impactful in the future?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
It's intentional, so as not to make it too easy. In the end it's still an RPG with various fights
I don't find it makes it difficult for me in battle, I just find it takes me a lot of time when I'm looking for something, for example to find Vanya (the scenes I mentioned above), tried many ways, and going from the inn to the mine, it took the most time, not the battle
and the game's menu is quite lengthy, I think you should cut it down

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
The groping will affect Rhonda's Lust every time you do it. I'm thinking to add even an effect on refill a little the MP of Rhonda and the one who grope her
Is there supposed to be a pop up showing the increase in lust as with other interactions? Didn't have anything like that pop up when tryign multiple times.

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Is there supposed to be a pop up showing the increase in lust as with other interactions? Didn't have anything like that pop up when tryign multiple times.
Yes, you're right. There is nothing popping up in those moments. I'll add a pop up message there too

Reactions: PalmFace
Nov 19, 2021
Do you have a headcount on how many party members we'll eventually be able to swap out to?

Also, possibly overlooked, but going into the dungeon without Marcel in your party and having Vanya play with Rhonda still makes him talk as if he's there.

Reactions: Duongvipro2000

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Do you have a headcount on how many party members we'll eventually be able to swap out to?

Also, possibly overlooked, but going into the dungeon without Marcel in your party and having Vanya play with Rhonda still makes him talk as if he's there.
There will be 4 characters (Vanya and others three) + Marcel.

Yeah, I forgot to put a "check" in there. My bad
For the game, you have to get Marcel in the party for battles. That's why the scene have Marcel in there

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I am getting an error in the mayors office after completing the mines quest, it happens right when he is chatting to her alone:

Error.png

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Only happens in that exact part, it has happened exactly same way now 2 times.
You're the first one with this issue. I'm checking on it now but, it's odd an error like that. Seems like something about proportions of the WindowSkin. But even if it is that, it's not normal that it happened right in that moment and never before that.

EDIT: I checked that part.
There is nothing wrong for what I can see. Can you appoint to me which version is yours copy? (Win, Mac or other)
I'm trying to figure it out, but I'm not sure if it's the game or something else.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
You're the first one with this issue. I'm checking on it now but, it's odd an error like that. Seems like something about proportions of the WindowSkin. But even if it is that, it's not normal that it happened right in that moment and never before that
Gold medal for 1st place right ;) lol
I dunno, it happened the 1st time exactly as said above, then I closed the game, opened it again, loaded my save which was from the crystal in the mine, went through it again, got out of the mine, went to the motel and saved it there, went to the mayors office, went through all the chat, and when he is alone with her as said, it happened exactly the same again.
I thought there would be a box saying [Retry] to click, but there wasnt one.
Good game has a lot of promise.
If You have a good save from the mayors office please drop it here and I will grab it and use it.

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Gold medal for 1st place right ;) lol
I dunno, it happened the 1st time exactly as said above, then I closed the game, opened it again, loaded my save which was from the crystal in the mine, went through it again, got out of the mine, went to the motel and saved it there, went to the mayors office, went through all the chat, and when he is alone with her as said, it happened exactly the same again.
I thought there would be a box saying [Retry] to click, but there wasnt one.
Good game has a lot of promise.
If You have a good save from the mayors office please drop it here and I will grab it and use it.
First time a Gold medal it's not so worthy :sneaky:
I rapidly checked on the internet that problem: it's like something missing in there, a file or something were changed without a save (in the folder, I mean). But it works for everyone, so maybe something gone wrong the moment you unpacked the game. The only final test you can do is to copy your saves in another folder, then re-unpacking the game, put back the save folder and try it again.

If it doesn't work, I dunno what I can say.
I can't even give you a savegame of my own, cause I tested the project directly from the engine, so my savegame will not work with your version (already tryed two days ago).

I'm sorry for that, cause you're exactly on the last scene of this update.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes