RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I killed 7 bats for the quest requiring you kill 6, but I can't find a way to complete the quest and get the reward. Can't turn in at the board, or to the lady at the desk.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Hey there guys!!

I'm the dev of the game, I have been registered to this forum for quite a while now, but I have never posted here.

I started creating this game because I've wanted to make one for a long time, too. And I finally started it, between work, real life and various commitments. I read your comments and some of you have already created some great memes (I loved the one about Marcel lol). I first want to thank you because I didn't think at all that the game would be noticed, so much so that I thought there were very few people interested in the project.

I would like to answer some of the questions you have asked, because you rightly deserve it.

1. The guys in white are exclusively NPCs not really inherent to the plot. I preferred to leave them that way since the way I am, I would have set out to make them of every ethnicity and physical form possible, but I realize that it becomes an incredible amount of work and my pc, just yesterday, took 1 hour and 13 minutes to render an image with embedded scenery (I just wanted to see how long it would take). Reason why, at least the NPCs, I left them that way. But from what you may have seen in the very first demo, there are other characters who will obviously take part in the H-scenes. So don't worry;

2. I noted that someone rightly said that it would have been better if it had been developed in Ren'py. Unfortunately, I am familiar with RPG Maker but not Python, so I preferred to use what was within my capabilities. Also because recreating fights with Ren'py without a good knowledge of that language would have tied my hands too much;

3. As for the scenes, whether they will be animated or not: I honestly haven't tried to animate them yet. I don't know if I suck at animation or if I'm capable of it. So far they are all static. Maybe I will try to make an animation but I don't promise anything about that;

4. Some prayed that Rhonda could fight alone. Unfortunately, this will not be the case. The game forces you to have at least Marcel (her husband) in the party, this is because the fights are balanced to have at least 2 characters in the party, and since she is a healer and her husband is a fighter, it would be absurd to send her alone. Moreover, this is intended precisely so that the protagonist can't avoid harassment and the like based on her physical strength;

5. User nodice20 pointed out that there are similarities with "Married Warrior Emma." In fact, some inspiration I got from there. I loved that game and was also hurt by the lack of something here and there. My goal is just to recreate something similar, which also takes cues from other titles like the one mentioned before;

6. The "Monster" tag is because of the fact that there are both monsters that are fought but also monsters that will interact with the protagonist. In the fights, however, the monsters will not harass Rhonda, but the companions will (and you choose how and when);

7. For "Sandmaster": the plot also unfolds based on certain choices that are made in the game. Some of these will lead to pregnancy;

8. I'm sorry if I'm not frequent with updates, but between work and other things, it's hard to be on it every day. I try to do what I can. During the month of May I also had problems with my internet provider, which left me a whole week without connection. I hope it doesn't happen again;

9. For "ShionUzuki": I also played Humbling Experience and thought it was really good. I was sorry to hear that it was never completed. Rhonda though is more inspired by the kind of woman I would like to see in these games. So a thick woman with fairly large breasts and a nice puffy butt;

10. For "rupson": the INN in the city is in the left part of the map, walking up the stairs;

11. As I already said, I'm sorry if you guys are annoyed about the time I spend to going further with the development. This game it's not a priority for me but a little hobby and fun. And the game is mostly free, cause I don't wanna take your money for this. It's a game I'm doing for fun and for testing my abilities with that engine, so you'll find it totally free even on the Patreon page;

12. For "Willdiota": there will be no armor breaking during fights. In those you'll have molest, rape and sex from your companions (by your choice) and even some H-Scenes when you lost (not every time).

I think I've answered some of your questions...

Anyway, thank you so much for putting my game on this forum. I'm really grateful for it and I also appreciate all your feedbacks (and memes too).
I want to tell you that the next update is almost here. Today I managed to complete a cutscene that I had started working on immediately after lunch. I just have to test a few things, see if I have put in everything I had to put in, try to improve some aspects and I think within this week you will have the new version.

Thank you again and see you soon!
I completed the mine quest of Mayor, are there any quests in this update yet?

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys!

I see that more of you are asking the same thing and the answer to that question is: yes, there is nothing else after the quest of the mayor. When you reach that point, the demo ended.
I saw that the quest about the bats is not so clear, so I decided to fix this and other things (seems like if you lose to the enemies, the character is stuck on the bed at the inn).
So I'll work to fix these things too and thanks to AntiVeraX, I'll try to add a "skip tutorial" button in those tutorials scene.

If anything it's not right in that game, please continue to write here. I need to know if there is something troublesome for you.

Thanks in advance.

have these scenes in this update?
Nope, those scenes refers to what Vanya can do to Rhonda during battles. I've tryed to not implement those things in the last update, using the function of this engine that excludes the files not used... but I don't know why even the files used were missing in the distribution version (like the WindowSkin, that is very important for the game itself and without it, the game doesn't start).
So I have to let them inside even if not used yet

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Hey guys!

I see that more of you are asking the same thing and the answer to that question is: yes, there is nothing else after the quest of the mayor. When you reach that point, the demo ended.
I saw that the quest about the bats is not so clear, so I decided to fix this and other things (seems like if you lose to the enemies, the character is stuck on the bed at the inn).
So I'll work to fix these things too and thanks to AntiVeraX, I'll try to add a "skip tutorial" button in those tutorials scene.

If anything it's not right in that game, please continue to write here. I need to know if there is something troublesome for you.

Thanks in advance.

Nope, those scenes refers to what Vanya can do to Rhonda during battles. I've tryed to not implement those things in the last update, using the function of this engine that excludes the files not used... but I don't know why even the files used were missing in the distribution version (like the WindowSkin, that is very important for the game itself and without it, the game doesn't start).
I think you should give a notification when the mission ends in each update, so that players are less confused.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Hey guys!

Thanks in advance.

Yiou can just add a variable/flag at the start and ask the player 'Do you want to skip the tutorial?" or something and if he wants to skip or something, turn that flag to 1 (true), and use it as a conditional check before each tutorial. If true, go to the part after the tutorial.

Easy Peasy

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
I think you should give a notification when the mission ends in each update, so that players are less confused.
You mean at the end of the demo? Cause there is already a notification about quests ending

Yiou can just add a variable/flag at the start and ask the player 'Do you want to skip the tutorial?" or something and if he wants to skip or something, turn that flag to 1 (true), and use it as a conditional check before each tutorial. If true, go to the part after the tutorial.

Easy Peasy
I can even use labels, I think it's more easy, without using a variable. Just putting in "skip to label" and it'll skip to the end of the tutorial

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
So the last quest for latest update is mayor quest right?
Yes, this is the last quest of the update.
As Duongvipro2000 said, I'll put a message in the next versions that warns you about the end of the new update but that gives the freewill to continue playing even after.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
As Duongvipro2000 said, I'll put a message in the next versions that warns you about the end of the new update but that gives the freewill to continue playing even after.
Ah I see.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Oh right, are you planning to have a collection room?

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Thx for this games !!
Sure it will be great...

Nonetheless, as using rpg maker maybe could you switch on acceleration on battles cause it's very very slow...it degrades gameplay...

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Oh right, are you planning to have a collection room?
There will be a book that gives you a list of every CG you've already unlocked.

Thx for this games !!
Sure it will be great...

Nonetheless, as using rpg maker maybe could you switch on acceleration on battles cause it's very very slow...it degrades gameplay...
I cannot accelarate those battles, cause not everytime there are only battles, but in some point they're important to the plot.

Why does it involve 100% of my graphics when running?
Quadro k5000
I dunno, it's the first time I heard about it.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes