RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
i found Tommy, Bats extermination, Helping with the cleaning and finding the jewel.
i have no other quest
have I finished this version?

Reactions: Rhiannon23

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I wanna give this one a go as the fmc looks hot and has potential, will wait for the scenes to have actual art instead if the mannequins and hope this gets some animated scenes or at least several pics during the sex scenes.

Last edited:

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
i found Tommy, Bats extermination, Helping with the cleaning and finding the jewel.
i have no other quest
have I finished this version?
Have you met the Mayor? His butler is in the MWO after you complete the 3 sidequests.

I wanna give this one a go as the fmc looks hot and has potential, will wait for the scenes to have actual art instead if the manikins and hope this gets some animated scenes or at least several pics during the sex scenes.
As I see, you guys literally hate those "guys" :LOL:
I'm working on replacing mannequins with textured models, so from the next update you'll have scene with "real men".
As for the animation, I don't think there will be in the future. I have to try to do them at least. But I was just thinking to have sex scenes with 4-5 images.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I had the same problem, but reducing the window size to the original and playing from the latest save took care of that.
I never touched the window size, its size is what it is when the game opened first and my save is also from the latest save possible, and after downloading the entire game again, starting fresh from the beginning again, going right through it fully, saving in the inn where the save is and then going to report to the mayor, I am still encountering this bs error when the mayor is talking to her alone.

If anyone has a full save, please post it so I can try it out, Ty.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I never touched the window size, its size is what it is when the game opened first and my save is also from the latest save possible, and after downloading the entire game again, starting fresh from the beginning again, going right through it fully, saving in the inn where the save is and then going to report to the mayor, I am still encountering this bs error when the mayor is talking to her alone.

If anyone has a full save, please post it so I can try it out, Ty.
It was my latest save, not latest possible. Had to do the boss fight again.

The error was exactly same.

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
Have you met the Mayor? His butler is in the MWO after you complete the 3 sidequests.

As I see, you guys literally hate those "guys" :LOL:
I'm working on replacing mannequins with textured models, so from the next update you'll have scene with "real men".
As for the animation, I don't think there will be in the future. I have to try to do them at least. But I was just thinking to have sex scenes with 4-5 images.
this hot girl really need animations or gifs or something like this( much better then nothing) or in worst case render on render with speed :D

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Ok I got it finally.

Folks, if You have completed all quests and then completed the mayors quest, before returning to his house to report what You found, make sure the game window is at normal size, which is the size it is when You open then game first.

Then move your cursor to the bottom right of the game window, click and hold it and reduce the game window from 35% to 50% max, then report to the mayor, You will get all the story and scenes, once done, go back to the inn/bedding, and save and exit the game as it is finished then.

Clearly the game window normal size causes this error, maybe the Dev can sort this so it is automatically in a much smaller window to begin with, which also seems to help with the slow speed issue to boot ;)

Game has promise, few things as said need to change or happen, smaller game window to begin with.

Increase the speed for literally everything, casting spells is way to slow, takes to long to complete.

Running is also way to slow, even with everything to run fast turned on.

The interaction boxes above peoples heads again are to slow and drag on.

In some places the English grammar needs looking at by a native English speaker.

If as the Dev said there will not be animation :(, then there needs to be much more sex scenes, and no more blank npc`s.

It is somewhat silly that the only person with no armor on (even sexy armor) is the MC, she is forced to wear a swimsuit to appear sexy, but, anywho lol.

As said, game has promise, but it needs work, a lot of work.

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Ok I got it finally.

Folks, if You have completed all quests and then completed the mayors quest, before returning to his house to report what You found, make sure the game window is at normal size, which is the size it is when You open then game first.

Then move your cursor to the bottom right of the game window, click and hold it and reduce the game window from 35% to 50% max, then report to the mayor, You will get all the story and scenes, once done, go back to the inn/bedding, and save and exit the game as it is finished then.

Clearly the game window normal size causes this error, maybe the Dev can sort this so it is automatically in a much smaller window to begin with, which also seems to help with the slow speed issue to boot ;)

Game has promise, few things as said need to change or happen, smaller game window to begin with.

Increase the speed for literally everything, casting spells is way to slow, takes to long to complete.

Running is also way to slow, even with everything to run fast turned on.

The interaction boxes above peoples heads again are to slow and drag on.

In some places the English grammar needs looking at by a native English speaker.

If as the Dev said there will not be animation :(, then there needs to be much more sex scenes, and no more blank npc`s.

It is somewhat silly that the only person with no armor on (even sexy armor) is the MC, she is forced to wear a swimsuit to appear sexy, but, anywho lol.

As said, game has promise, but it needs work, a lot of work.
I've taken notes of what you said, but it's literally a little too much for a game.
First of all, the actual window screen is 816x648, that it's actual smaller than other games with this engine. More smaller than that and it'll be a GameBoy Advance game. That issue that you encounter, it's already been reported by two person till today. So it's not a general issue. I can understand that is ankward and frustrating too, but without any specific about the machine you use for playing that game, I cannot fix something like that.

Increasing the speed on everything... It's like "skip anything, just put images in a folder". Based on this, I'm actually thinking that you're playing this game on a slow PC. Animations, dialogues, running... Seems to me a lot exagerating.
I'm not saying that those things are very fast, but they have to keep their pace for their purpose. I saw multiple games like mine and most of them have casting spells that literally keeps going for 5-6 seconds (more than mine).
About "interaction boxes above peoples heads": I dunno what're you talking about. You mean the bubbles on their heads?
Even those ones are animations of almost 2 seconds.

I more than agree regarding the language, as I am not a native English speaker it is difficult in many cases for me to translate exactly what I would like to write. Most of the times, certain ways of saying, are very different from my native language and English language. For that, I think I'll find a solution on my own, probably with the help of someone that I know. But it will probably be something I do eventually at the end.

About the MC dress: I know that seems stupid that she goes around like that, but in RPGs game, mage and others alike, wears light armor or dresses. It's most common in RPGs. On other hand, it's not so simple to give a proper dress to her body cause in some poses the wardrobe literally got broken in some points, particularly when they are very tight. And, being a game for adults, I think that it's very normal for a female MC to wear something like that. Especially if I already saw that dress on a specific famous character from a famous erotic novel/comic (Vampirella, see the image). I think I've seen worse in other games (even on AAA ones) but it wasn't a big problem, in the end.

I know that this project it's obviuosly not perfect, for many reasons. But the speed it's literally not the true issue.
Even the resolution is very small right now. Smaller than this one? It means cropping the dialogues, images, reducing the maps, even some animations... basically redoing the game from scratch.
Actually it's already hard to have dialogues that shows the puppets in the background doing something while they talk. With a smaller resolution, it's only busts image and half of the talk, with the screen being clouded by the character pictures.

It would have been great if you had tried it without encountering any problems, but I realize that's not even a real flaw with the game. Otherwise anyone would have found it.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I've taken notes of what you said, but it's literally a little too much for a game.
First of all, the actual window screen is 816x648, that it's actual smaller than other games with this engine. More smaller than that and it'll be a GameBoy Advance game. That issue that you encounter, it's already been reported by two person till today. So it's not a general issue. I can understand that is ankward and frustrating too, but without any specific about the machine you use for playing that game, I cannot fix something like that.

Increasing the speed on everything... It's like "skip anything, just put images in a folder". Based on this, I'm actually thinking that you're playing this game on a slow PC. Animations, dialogues, running... Seems to me a lot exagerating.
I'm not saying that those things are very fast, but they have to keep their pace for their purpose. I saw multiple games like mine and most of them have casting spells that literally keeps going for 5-6 seconds (more than mine).
About "interaction boxes above peoples heads": I dunno what're you talking about. You mean the bubbles on their heads?
Even those ones are animations of almost 2 seconds.

I more than agree regarding the language, as I am not a native English speaker it is difficult in many cases for me to translate exactly what I would like to write. Most of the times, certain ways of saying, are very different from my native language and English language. For that, I think I'll find a solution on my own, probably with the help of someone that I know. But it will probably be something I do eventually at the end.

About the MC dress: I know that seems stupid that she goes around like that, but in RPGs game, mage and others alike, wears light armor or dresses. It's most common in RPGs. On other hand, it's not so simple to give a proper dress to her body cause in some poses the wardrobe literally got broken in some points, particularly when they are very tight. And, being a game for adults, I think that it's very normal for a female MC to wear something like that. Especially if I already saw that dress on a specific famous character from a famous erotic novel/comic (Vampirella, see the image). I think I've seen worse in other games (even on AAA ones) but it wasn't a big problem, in the end.

I know that this project it's obviuosly not perfect, for many reasons. But the speed it's literally not the true issue.
Even the resolution is very small right now. Smaller than this one? It means cropping the dialogues, images, reducing the maps, even some animations... basically redoing the game from scratch.
Actually it's already hard to have dialogues that shows the puppets in the background doing something while they talk. With a smaller resolution, it's only busts image and half of the talk, with the screen being clouded by the character pictures.

It would have been great if you had tried it without encountering any problems, but I realize that's not even a real flaw with the game. Otherwise anyone would have found it.
To clear up 2 points, my machine is a newly built gaming machine, built solely for gaming weather that be on platforms like: RPGM, Renpy, Unity, Unreal, it is a total rarity to hear the fans come on cos the machine is struggling with a game that is ram heavy, I have played "The Genesis Order" which is heavy on animation, and had no issues with both playability or window size, no issues at all, bar the game being to short and wanting for more lol.

Nice image of Vampirella, isn't that from the 1960s or 70s comics, no I am not that old, not even close thankfully, I just love comics from those era`s, wearing a sexy swimsuit in the comics didn't matter, once it looked dammed sexy, which it did and yes being a mage and a female has always meant that "your armor" or lack there of, was sexy as hell, but provided literally no real actual protection, but was great for being groped, it leads me as a girl to think that a man thought up most of these comics, which is fine, but a female may have dressed differently going out to fight monsters and so on ;) lol.

Adding a skip function my not be a bad idea, many games out today all have the option to skip, I do like the fact that in the inn outside of your bedroom You can click on the sign and drop your husband out of the party and go it alone, I am sure not all events planned will need him there, as he is mildly annoying sometimes, and it may produce more scenes with the MC where she can be corrupted if he isn't present.

Many folks, will not be playing games on a modern computer, so the speed issue, is in reality, an issue, just cos You yourself did not encounter it, does not mean that it is not there, it clearly is, as a test for myself, I copied the game rar file, put it onto an older pc I have, but it is still a fast pc for its age and it struggled badly speed wise for the game, this backs up my point that many folks play games on slightly older machines, again, I have also played "The Genesis Order" on my older pc and it ran ok, nothing special like my new gaming pc, but, it held its own, some folks will have to pick and choose on their older machines which games run well and which are slow and not worth it.

Games have flaws and most Devs are fine and happy to somewhat use the public as unofficial game testers by playing their games and bumping into errors and reporting them back with honesty, like I did, no malice at all.

Constructive comments with praise also, works wonders, as most Devs like the praise and enjoy the constructive comments as it helps them work or iron out issues with their respective game or games or opens up new ideas not seen in the Devs idea pool, these are usually the Devs who go far in the game making world, you are one of those Devs I feel.

As said, game has promise, but, needs work, see what was there above?, constructive comments and praise.

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
To clear up 2 points, my machine is a newly built gaming machine, built solely for gaming weather that be on platforms like: RPGM, Renpy, Unity, Unreal, it is a total rarity to hear the fans come on cos the machine is struggling with a game that is ram heavy, I have played "The Genesis Order" which is heavy on animation, and had no issues with both playability or window size, no issues at all, bar the game being to short and wanting for more lol.

Nice image of Vampirella, isn't that from the 1960s or 70s comics, no I am not that old, not even close thankfully, I just love comics from those era`s, wearing a sexy swimsuit in the comics didn't matter, once it looked dammed sexy, which it did and yes being a mage and a female has always meant that "your armor" or lack there of, was sexy as hell, but provided literally no real actual protection, but was great for being groped, it leads me as a girl to think that a man thought up most of these comics, which is fine, but a female may have dressed differently going out to fight monsters and so on ;) lol.

Adding a skip function my not be a bad idea, many games out today all have the option to skip, I do like the fact that in the inn outside of your bedroom You can click on the sign and drop your husband out of the party and go it alone, I am sure not all events planned will need him there, as he is mildly annoying sometimes, and it may produce more scenes with the MC where she can be corrupted if he isn't present.

Many folks, will not be playing games on a modern computer, so the speed issue, is in reality, an issue, just cos You yourself did not encounter it, does not mean that it is not there, it clearly is, as a test for myself, I copied the game rar file, put it onto an older pc I have, but it is still a fast pc for its age and it struggled badly speed wise for the game, this backs up my point that many folks play games on slightly older machines, again, I have also played "The Genesis Order" on my older pc and it ran ok, nothing special like my new gaming pc, but, it held its own, some folks will have to pick and choose on their older machines which games run well and which are slow and not worth it.

Games have flaws and most Devs are fine and happy to somewhat use the public as unofficial game testers by playing their games and bumping into errors and reporting them back with honesty, like I did, no malice at all.

Constructive comments with praise also, works wonders, as most Devs like the praise and enjoy the constructive comments as it helps them work or iron out issues with their respective game or games or opens up new ideas not seen in the Devs idea pool, these are usually the Devs who go far in the game making world, you are one of those Devs I feel.

As said, game has promise, but, needs work, see what was there above?, constructive comments and praise.
I think we have different opinions in what "constructive comments" are...

First of all, I'm not angry or something similar, but I answered to your thoughts on the game. That doesn't mean that you're right and I'm trying to not following your points. You're clearly showing me that you want a game built according to your tastes. I could say "Yes, why not. Pay me!".
In your comments you said the CLEARLY there was an issue with the game about the window size. But for me, looking at the number of downloads and feedbacks, there are only 2 (two) players that encountered this issue, one of them is constantly saying that all the game must be more fast, erasing everything I do on that without respect for the work I do to make dialogues, some animations (not everything), movements on the charaset, looking for the right model on the puppets on the map that I wanted to be more similar to the ones in the CGs and other things... while the game is totally free and I never asked for money.
You're the only one that wants everything skippable so you can go directly to the scenes without even knowing what works I do to reach those moments. These are not "constructive comments", but a lack of respect on others works.
When Devs need to fix some issues on a game, they need a real feedback with datas to know how to fix them. A report to look at.
Your machine is new, ok. But if I buy an Xbox Series X/S or a Playstation 5 today, it's not new but the same console of some years ago. So its new but old.
You can clearly buy an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3, but I don't think that you can say that "CLEARLY there is an issue with Cyberpunk", cause it wasn't created for those machines. So it's the machine that is not good for that.
I asked two times to know yours spec to know which kind of machine are you using, for giving me an idea about it.
The issue you encountered it's not reported from everyone (just look at this topic). Another guy has the same issue but he resolved it in no time, without telling something like "too slow, you must let us skip everything. We don't care about the hours you have spent on working on that, we want just jerk off".
Devs usually already knows that something must be changed, but they make pools just to know if everyone wants that feature or not, but they already know that. But you're talking about Devs that are working under compensation. Even the guys behind The Genesis Order (NLT Media) , they make 50.000 at month with that. But even in their games there isn't the Skip button and I read the dialogues even in the h-scenes cause I know the work they've done how much heavy is.
Also, their last games, is done with RPG Maker MV, while mine is with RPG Maker MZ (last version of RPG Maker series), so basically they works in different ways from the Core. And their animations are not heavy at all, cause if they were heavy, their game surely was much heavier while downloading too.
Since that issue was reported by only 2 person on a lot of downloads, surely the check must be on the PC on which it was used first. Because the same version of the game has been played more than 2000 times by more than 2000 people. It's not even a 1/4 of the players.

And about the dress, the only thing that comes to my mind, it's that you are really focused on a "swimwear" in a world full of magic, where a ring can literally destroy a planet...
For what I can, that dress could easily protect the MC from every kind of magic, poison, charm or evil. Cause it's a game and I'm creating it, so everything is possible. I'm not doing a historic revisitation of some real world. So I cannot take this argument seriously. This too it's not a "constructive comment", but more "I don't like it and you must change it, even if anyone like it already".

As you can see, I've already answered to most of the comments, clarifying almost everything. But it's one thing to give feedback, it's another to pass off personal taste as constructive comment.

caiditconmemay

May 25, 2019
I think we have different opinions in what "constructive comments" are...

First of all, I'm not angry or something similar, but I answered to your thoughts on the game. That doesn't mean that you're right and I'm trying to not following your points. You're clearly showing me that you want a game built according to your tastes. I could say "Yes, why not. Pay me!".
In your comments you said the CLEARLY there was an issue with the game about the window size. But for me, looking at the number of downloads and feedbacks, there are only 2 (two) players that encountered this issue, one of them is constantly saying that all the game must be more fast, erasing everything I do on that without respect for the work I do to make dialogues, some animations (not everything), movements on the charaset, looking for the right model on the puppets on the map that I wanted to be more similar to the ones in the CGs and other things... while the game is totally free and I never asked for money.
You're the only one that wants everything skippable so you can go directly to the scenes without even knowing what works I do to reach those moments. These are not "constructive comments", but a lack of respect on others works.
When Devs need to fix some issues on a game, they need a real feedback with datas to know how to fix them. A report to look at.
Your machine is new, ok. But if I buy an Xbox Series X/S or a Playstation 5 today, it's not new but the same console of some years ago. So its new but old.
You can clearly buy an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3, but I don't think that you can say that "CLEARLY there is an issue with Cyberpunk", cause it wasn't created for those machines. So it's the machine that is not good for that.
I asked two times to know yours spec to know which kind of machine are you using, for giving me an idea about it.
The issue you encountered it's not reported from everyone (just look at this topic). Another guy has the same issue but he resolved it in no time, without telling something like "too slow, you must let us skip everything. We don't care about the hours you have spent on working on that, we want just jerk off".
Devs usually already knows that something must be changed, but they make pools just to know if everyone wants that feature or not, but they already know that. But you're talking about Devs that are working under compensation. Even the guys behind The Genesis Order (NLT Media) , they make 50.000 at month with that. But even in their games there isn't the Skip button and I read the dialogues even in the h-scenes cause I know the work they've done how much heavy is.
Also, their last games, is done with RPG Maker MV, while mine is with RPG Maker MZ (last version of RPG Maker series), so basically they works in different ways from the Core. And their animations are not heavy at all, cause if they were heavy, their game surely was much heavier while downloading too.
Since that issue was reported by only 2 person on a lot of downloads, surely the check must be on the PC on which it was used first. Because the same version of the game has been played more than 2000 times by more than 2000 people. It's not even a 1/4 of the players.

And about the dress, the only thing that comes to my mind, it's that you are really focused on a "swimwear" in a world full of magic, where a ring can literally destroy a planet...
For what I can, that dress could easily protect the MC from every kind of magic, poison, charm or evil. Cause it's a game and I'm creating it, so everything is possible. I'm not doing a historic revisitation of some real world. So I cannot take this argument seriously. This too it's not a "constructive comment", but more "I don't like it and you must change it, even if anyone like it already".

As you can see, I've already answered to most of the comments, clarifying almost everything. But it's one thing to give feedback, it's another to pass off personal taste as constructive comment.
chill bro, we appreciate u, dont let some bad opinion disturb your great work

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Thank you and don't worry, I was calm even while I was writing that post. I just explained the point of view and other things about his comments.

Anyway...

Let's talk about the game.

Months ago I opened a thread about my game on another forum, showing the game and giving some little info about it while I was working on it. But there was no responses by the users there, so I felt like they weren't so interested to the game I was creating.
Since then, I never managed to get informed the others about what they have to expect from this title.
So I'll start again here, giving you some "new" informations about it and then I'll show you what is scheduled for the next update.

My idea for this game was to have a female MC that could be corrupted by lust and having multiple intercourses with other characters.
I know that is not so original, cause there are a lot of games similar to it in the entire web, but I wanted something more "personal", something that maybe was missing in the other games that I've already played in the last years.
But it's my very first game being released to the public, so I wanted it to be completely free so I could have feedbacks and opinions and, maybe after this one, working on something more complexed.

Rhonda and Marcel, as you already saw, are a married couple. Two adventurers that met each others during their journey that are starting a new and naughty live in another continent.
The game will feature fights with a party of 3 members, which one is Rhonda, another one is Marcel and there are other 4 characters that will fight among the couple, but those ones want to do every naughty and kinky things with Rhonda.
You've seen already Vanya, a female Orc with a bazooka between her legs. In the future you'll see Klaus (a long time friend of Marcel that never met with Rhonda), Albek (a mercenary) and Tulkan (a charismatic thief).
Those ones will have a "romance" option with Rhonda, so based on your choices in the game, Rhonda will break up with Marcel and will be with one of them for the rest of her life.
Take notes that when you start to getting involved too much in a specific romance with other characters, there is no turning back. So you'll have to restart the game to look at the others routes available in the game.
Other than those ones, you'll meet other characters that wants the same things of the other 4 companions.
Not everyone will have a sort of "romance" option, but all of the will have some h-scenes with Rhonda for sure.
After Tommy, Bartholomew, Kaiwan and Morrigan, there will be also Gustav (master of magic), Kirzig (a little but perverted goblin), Laeron (the priest in Moolbast village) and others that you'll discover while going through the main story.

Other than that, you'll can go around with Rhonda alone in the night, leaving Marcel on his bed. There is a Day/Night system in the game that will let you explore more the places you'll visit in the game and based on which time it'll be, different events will occur. Obviously, having Marcel with you in those moments, will block you to have "a lot of fun around".
That system will be triggered by the Inn in which the player choose to rest. When you go in the Inn and talk to the Inn Keeper, there will be 2 options: Rest, Wait for the night.
BUT, in a specific Inn (and I think you already know where), there will be a third option: No money. Of course, if you can't pay with money, you could always offer something else to the Inn Keeper... :sneaky:

In the game the player can easily earns some money by taking some side quests or going to farm them in fights with monsters. But there are others way to earns gold. I added some jobs that Rhonda can do in the spare time: waitress, nun and prostitute.
Those jobs can easily gives to the player a good amount of money in a very short time, but a woman like Rhonda having to do those things, means that a lot of men will surely try to land their hands on her voluptous body, increasing her lust too.
But to have the MC to work as a prostitute, some conditions must being taken into account. (you'll see in the future)

About the plot, I can say only that you've already met Merida and you guys surely understand that she is the villain in this story. Her goal is not clear right now, cause most of the details are hidden at the moment. Through the story you'll find out what she wants to do and even if there are others involved in her plot.
Since you're arrived in Moolbast, you have already discovered the first one of the three places where you can go in the game. The others two are Arceus (where there is the great Mage Academy of the continent) and Elengard, the biggest one of all the three.
Moolbast is a simple village in the end, while Arceus is a little city with almost everything you need. But Elengard is like a capital and so it's very big and I think I'll divide that city in more parts, avoiding having a map too large and dispersive.

That is a little recap of what you guys can expect from the game.

Now we'll look the schedule about the next update:
  • You'll have access to the Waitress Job;
  • In the mines there will be new areas to explore and a new Boss Fight;
  • Klaus is arriving, Marcel will give you the news at some point;
  • Moolbast Church will be open;
  • 3 new sidejobs at the MWO;
  • First companion quest and two mission to complete, one with Tommy;
  • Something about the confessional in the church :WeSmart:;
  • Unlocked a new choise option at the Inn (when you haven't enough money to rest);
  • Merida will appear again;
  • CGs with the "mannequins" will be replaced with true models.

So, that's all for now. I hope to complete the new update asap, so you guys can keep playing it.

Bye bye, for now!

P.S. A little gift to all of you! pinup01 copia.png

Marusa.2019

Dec 12, 2019
I like the game and your ideas so far, but there is one thing i really dislike, i hate the safecrystal.
But all in all i had fun playing. keep up the good work.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes