RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 19, 2021
The dev is still here and he checks often, but he doesn't say anything, is he trying to hide?
It's likely he talks whenever he's got important information or is looking for ideas and/or feedback. If he checked here and responded to nearly every comment there would be little progress happening on the game we're eager to see the next release of.

Reactions: Rhiannon23

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
It's likely he talks whenever he's got important information or is looking for ideas and/or feedback. If he checked here and responded to nearly every comment there would be little progress happening on the game we're eager to see the next release of.
But it's been more than a month and I still haven't seen any information about the next update

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Good evening (yes here it is now practically 11:18 p.m. as I am writing to you),

I have seen some concern about this and I can totally understand why. Don't worry, I have not disappeared.
As I'm sure you've noticed I do take a look at the forum and this topic from time to time, to see if there are any issues that I can/can answer without any problem. I won't be filling you with chatter every day just to keep the interest of the game active, I prefer to make updates when I feel it is most necessary (and I think this time it is).

Yes, I am still working on the game, and unless something serious happens to me in real life, I will not stop pursuing it. One piece of good news I can give you already: the white dummies have disappeared.
I'm not very proud of the ultimate realization of this because the way I am, I tend to notice how the puppet made in 3D for NPCs is definitely always different from the charasets used for them.
It was something I had in fact wanted to avoid by leaving them "blank" on purpose, but I understand that you don't like them.
Between yesterday and the day before yesterday, however, I was stuck due to the fact that I had to move all the contents of the SSD where Daz was installed and related content I use, to an external 5TB SSD to avoid having problems. It seems to read the software and content fine, with the necessary slowdowns since it is connected in USB 3.0, but better than nothing.

Then today, I was reworking the tavern scene, the one you saw with the MWO side quests, where the tavernkeeper positioned himself behind Rhonda. I thought I'd make a special model for him and also make the scene a little better, adding the table where she was resting as well. But Daz thought he wanted to be blessed for good, crashing right then and there.
I don't know how many saints' ears were ringing at that moment, but I wouldn't mind if they went deaf.
I freaked out quite a bit because, to find the right table among the various contents I had, it took me a while and the scene also looked perfect. I went to start the rendering and ... crash!

Anyway, it's obvious that I haven't been working day and night on the game this past month, as I've had several bouts of meanness, including a strange feeling of flu with the tip of my tongue no longer distinguishing flavors. I thought it was covid, but taking the test I tested negative.

During this time, however, I also saw other adult games here and there, something I continue to do anyway, as they may suggest extra things I can set up in my project as well.
I had found one directly on the DLSite site and trying the demo, I immediately wanted to pick it up and play it in full. I had loved it so much. Strangely, there was no "buy" button.
There wasn't even any site that listed its download despite the fact that the release date stated May 2023. I had to waste some time to find out on Japanese pages that the creator has been sick for quite a while and is finishing the game now. If I understand correctly, it is supposed to come out this very month. Undefined date though.
The Game, by ODENsensei
There are some things I don't like (such as pissing) but they don't seem that persistent in his work, so it wouldn't be a problem.
I don't know how long this title might last, but I would recommend it, should it come out soon.

And while I refer you to the next update which will surely be more substantial, I would like to pose a question to anyone who follows this game:
After I finish this project, which one do you think might be more interesting to develop?
  • A sequel;
  • A game based on the wrestling industry (with a female MC that starts as a valet and can become a pro-wrestler);
  • An adventure in the galaxy like a Mass Effect game;
  • Some sort of thrilling atmosphere in a mansion with some lost characters in there;
  • A modern story about a Superheroine that has a family, friends and foes;
  • Another fantasy story.

Let me know and see ya, guys!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Good evening (yes here it is now practically 11:18 p.m. as I am writing to you),

I have seen some concern about this and I can totally understand why. Don't worry, I have not disappeared.
As I'm sure you've noticed I do take a look at the forum and this topic from time to time, to see if there are any issues that I can/can answer without any problem. I won't be filling you with chatter every day just to keep the interest of the game active, I prefer to make updates when I feel it is most necessary (and I think this time it is).

Yes, I am still working on the game, and unless something serious happens to me in real life, I will not stop pursuing it. One piece of good news I can give you already: the white dummies have disappeared.
I'm not very proud of the ultimate realization of this because the way I am, I tend to notice how the puppet made in 3D for NPCs is definitely always different from the charasets used for them.
It was something I had in fact wanted to avoid by leaving them "blank" on purpose, but I understand that you don't like them.
Between yesterday and the day before yesterday, however, I was stuck due to the fact that I had to move all the contents of the SSD where Daz was installed and related content I use, to an external 5TB SSD to avoid having problems. It seems to read the software and content fine, with the necessary slowdowns since it is connected in USB 3.0, but better than nothing.

Then today, I was reworking the tavern scene, the one you saw with the MWO side quests, where the tavernkeeper positioned himself behind Rhonda. I thought I'd make a special model for him and also make the scene a little better, adding the table where she was resting as well. But Daz thought he wanted to be blessed for good, crashing right then and there.
I don't know how many saints' ears were ringing at that moment, but I wouldn't mind if they went deaf.
I freaked out quite a bit because, to find the right table among the various contents I had, it took me a while and the scene also looked perfect. I went to start the rendering and ... crash!

Anyway, it's obvious that I haven't been working day and night on the game this past month, as I've had several bouts of meanness, including a strange feeling of flu with the tip of my tongue no longer distinguishing flavors. I thought it was covid, but taking the test I tested negative.

During this time, however, I also saw other adult games here and there, something I continue to do anyway, as they may suggest extra things I can set up in my project as well.
I had found one directly on the DLSite site and trying the demo, I immediately wanted to pick it up and play it in full. I had loved it so much. Strangely, there was no "buy" button.
There wasn't even any site that listed its download despite the fact that the release date stated May 2023. I had to waste some time to find out on Japanese pages that the creator has been sick for quite a while and is finishing the game now. If I understand correctly, it is supposed to come out this very month. Undefined date though.
The Game, by ODENsensei
There are some things I don't like (such as pissing) but they don't seem that persistent in his work, so it wouldn't be a problem.
I don't know how long this title might last, but I would recommend it, should it come out soon.

And while I refer you to the next update which will surely be more substantial, I would like to pose a question to anyone who follows this game:
After I finish this project, which one do you think might be more interesting to develop?
  • A sequel;
  • A game based on the wrestling industry (with a female MC that starts as a valet and can become a pro-wrestler);
  • Some sort of thrilling atmosphere in a mansion with some lost characters in there;
  • Another fantasy story.

I think you should think about this game more, you just started this game and are you already thinking about finishing it??? Is it finished so soon, such a short game?

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
I think you should think about this game more, you just started this game and are you already thinking about finishing it??? Is it finished so soon, such a short game?
:confused:
Where would I have written that I have already finished it?
It was a simple question, nothing more

Nov 19, 2021

The Game, by ODENsensei

• A sequel;
  • Another fantasy story.

Thinking about a sequel so soon is one way for a developer to get overwhelmed; I'd recommend not thinking about any sequel or future project until this one is complete and done. (Though I would straight-up say a sequel of this world would be ideal)

But on a more positive more, I'm happy to read that the next update is going to be a substantially decent sized one.

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Thinking about a sequel so soon is one way for a developer to get overwhelmed; I'd recommend not thinking about any sequel or future project until this one is complete and done. (Though I would straight-up say a sequel of this world would be ideal)

But on a more positive more, I'm happy to read that the next update is going to be a substantially decent sized one.
Well not really, if I think about having to make a sequel to this game or make a totally different one, at least I know that I don't have to burn out everything in one game.
It can get annoying to see a game by the same author telling the same scenes again that have already been seen but with a different protagonist. Also, in the current state of the project, it can also be a good point to introduce stuff that maybe will be expanded on precisely in the sequel.

In the meantime, based on what you think is best after this game, I can also already start setting aside ideas, patterns, clothing, items that I think are appropriate for developing the next product. Also because, many things from Daz, after a while they disappear into thin air. I've seen products that were even taken down from the Daz site itself, stuff that was also very nice but now you can't even find it anymore.
For that reason alone, I anticipate the timing a little bit, putting myself in a situation where, when the time comes, I will already have most of the resources I need to work on it.
Also because I will have to see if it will be worthwhile to use RPG Maker again or move on to something else.

Nov 19, 2021
Well not really, if I think about having to make a sequel to this game or make a totally different one, at least I know that I don't have to burn out everything in one game.
It can get annoying to see a game by the same author telling the same scenes again that have already been seen but with a different protagonist. Also, in the current state of the project, it can also be a good point to introduce stuff that maybe will be expanded on precisely in the sequel.

In the meantime, based on what you think is best after this game, I can also already start setting aside ideas, patterns, clothing, items that I think are appropriate for developing the next product. Also because, many things from Daz, after a while they disappear into thin air. I've seen products that were even taken down from the Daz site itself, stuff that was also very nice but now you can't even find it anymore.
For that reason alone, I anticipate the timing a little bit, putting myself in a situation where, when the time comes, I will already have most of the resources I need to work on it.
Also because I will have to see if it will be worthwhile to use RPG Maker again or move on to something else.
First point, that's fair. The last thing you want to do is burn yourself out on the game project itself, and put it on hiatus and find no refreshing reason to return to it and progress on it. Been there myself, it sucks.

Second point, also fair. There's a suggestion I can give you for that, if you're looking for a game series that does a similar trope (and executes it near perfectly)

Third point, 100% agreed. The Daz site is a minefield in a landscape that's not very structurally sound, so getting what you can and saving what you can is going to be a priority. "Have it, but not need it" rather than "Need it, but don't have it"

Finally about RPG Maker, that's understandable. Might I make a suggestion in the engine of Godot? It's a more community-focused engine similar to Unity.

Withy91

Mar 2, 2020
  • A sequel;
  • Another fantasy story.

Did someone just say "alien dicking"? :whistle:

• Haha

Payby

May 8, 2022
I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but interest outweighs. Is there any progress on the plans and can you say how long the update will take?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I already know the dev is still here, the game is still in development, but he should at least let everyone know how the progress is going, It's been 2 months since September, which is quite a long time for an update :unsure:

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I know there has been little news lately about my project, so I think it's time to try to give you as much information as I can about how the work is progressing.

So, I make a list of the things I am working on that will be introduced then in the next version:

• You'll have access to the Waitress Job;
  • In the mines there will be new areas to explore and a new Boss Fight;
  • Klaus is arriving, Marcel will give you the news at some point;
  • Moolbast Church will be open;
  • 5 new sidejobs at the MWO;
  • First companion quest and two mission to complete, one with Tommy;
  • Something about the confessional in the church;
  • Unlocked a new choise option at the Inn (when you haven't enough money to rest);
  • Merida will appear again;
  • CGs with the "mannequins" will be replaced with true models.
So, regarding the first point, I have created the whole system and just need to enter the images in the right places to make them appear during the scenes.

So I would say it is almost completely finished. Then I will obviously have to test to see if it works properly.

The new areas in the mine are ready, I will probably look at them later as I plan the events inside. They don't really convince me and maybe I could add more to them. We'll see.

The Klaus part I have yet to start, as it connects to the main story, and for that I prefer to wait to schedule it, because I would like to finish the other points first.

The church also is already ready. The idea is to have you use the confessional, but I don't know yet whether this will be exploitable in every city or I will make it an exception only in a particular place.

The dummies have been replaced, so you will no longer see the cousin of the Michelin man.

I was almost thinking, though, of recreating them as enemies in the game, since they annoyed you so much lol.

Also, in this next update, there will be one of the first REAL choices you will have to make in the game. I anticipate this because based on them, you may go through a variation of the game and thus unlock certain scenes instead of others.

It may not be very heavy already, but the continuation of Rhonda's story will already depend on this choice.

That said, I will close here for now, hoping to have satisfied some of your curiosities.

I regret to tell you, however, that I have absolutely no idea whether I will be able to give you the new version before Christmas. Being a hobby that I am pursuing in my spare time, it is difficult for me to be constant on the workmanship and I have to try to get everything done in the minimum time possible, between work and real life.

So until next time and let me know your views, as always.

P.S. In the image, you can see Rhonda as a waitress for tavern events.

promo.png

Payby

May 8, 2022
Hi guys,

I know there has been little news lately about my project, so I think it's time to try to give you as much information as I can about how the work is progressing.

So, I make a list of the things I am working on that will be introduced then in the next version:

• You'll have access to the Waitress Job;
  • In the mines there will be new areas to explore and a new Boss Fight;
  • Klaus is arriving, Marcel will give you the news at some point;
  • Moolbast Church will be open;
  • 5 new sidejobs at the MWO;
  • First companion quest and two mission to complete, one with Tommy;
  • Something about the confessional in the church;
  • Unlocked a new choise option at the Inn (when you haven't enough money to rest);
  • Merida will appear again;
  • CGs with the "mannequins" will be replaced with true models.
So, regarding the first point, I have created the whole system and just need to enter the images in the right places to make them appear during the scenes.

So I would say it is almost completely finished. Then I will obviously have to test to see if it works properly.

The new areas in the mine are ready, I will probably look at them later as I plan the events inside. They don't really convince me and maybe I could add more to them. We'll see.

The Klaus part I have yet to start, as it connects to the main story, and for that I prefer to wait to schedule it, because I would like to finish the other points first.

The church also is already ready. The idea is to have you use the confessional, but I don't know yet whether this will be exploitable in every city or I will make it an exception only in a particular place.

The dummies have been replaced, so you will no longer see the cousin of the Michelin man.

I was almost thinking, though, of recreating them as enemies in the game, since they annoyed you so much lol.

Also, in this next update, there will be one of the first REAL choices you will have to make in the game. I anticipate this because based on them, you may go through a variation of the game and thus unlock certain scenes instead of others.

It may not be very heavy already, but the continuation of Rhonda's story will already depend on this choice.

That said, I will close here for now, hoping to have satisfied some of your curiosities.

I regret to tell you, however, that I have absolutely no idea whether I will be able to give you the new version before Christmas. Being a hobby that I am pursuing in my spare time, it is difficult for me to be constant on the workmanship and I have to try to get everything done in the minimum time possible, between work and real life.

So until next time and let me know your views, as always.

P.S. In the image, you can see Rhonda as a waitress for tavern events.

View attachment 3148249
Thank you very much for the information, I think it’s better not to rush into the update, even if it comes out after Christmas, it’s unlikely that anyone will be against it, since the work is colossal. Rhonda looks really good in her new suit. Thanks again for the info

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes