RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
I just hope this developer can implement more content faster than 2-3 months especially if he is trying to get dunding for the game and not abandoning it after he gets bored and than expects people yo pay him for half ass game :ie coldcat and coldcat2 for tales of the exiled

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The fMC is absolutely gorgeous. Just put in actual male models instead of these white default things in the screenshots.
totally agree. if this will get fixed and we see the actual males doing their stuff i get way more excited for the game cause damn it really has a great base.

Willdiota

Jan 21, 2022
sorry if you already asked, but will the game have the armor breaking system until nudity during the fight??

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
Hey there guys!!

I'm the dev of the game, I have been registered to this forum for quite a while now, but I have never posted here.

I started creating this game because I've wanted to make one for a long time, too. And I finally started it, between work, real life and various commitments. I read your comments and some of you have already created some great memes (I loved the one about Marcel lol). I first want to thank you because I didn't think at all that the game would be noticed, so much so that I thought there were very few people interested in the project.

I would like to answer some of the questions you have asked, because you rightly deserve it.

1. The guys in white are exclusively NPCs not really inherent to the plot. I preferred to leave them that way since the way I am, I would have set out to make them of every ethnicity and physical form possible, but I realize that it becomes an incredible amount of work and my pc, just yesterday, took 1 hour and 13 minutes to render an image with embedded scenery (I just wanted to see how long it would take). Reason why, at least the NPCs, I left them that way. But from what you may have seen in the very first demo, there are other characters who will obviously take part in the H-scenes. So don't worry;

2. I noted that someone rightly said that it would have been better if it had been developed in Ren'py. Unfortunately, I am familiar with RPG Maker but not Python, so I preferred to use what was within my capabilities. Also because recreating fights with Ren'py without a good knowledge of that language would have tied my hands too much;

3. As for the scenes, whether they will be animated or not: I honestly haven't tried to animate them yet. I don't know if I suck at animation or if I'm capable of it. So far they are all static. Maybe I will try to make an animation but I don't promise anything about that;

4. Some prayed that Rhonda could fight alone. Unfortunately, this will not be the case. The game forces you to have at least Marcel (her husband) in the party, this is because the fights are balanced to have at least 2 characters in the party, and since she is a healer and her husband is a fighter, it would be absurd to send her alone. Moreover, this is intended precisely so that the protagonist can't avoid harassment and the like based on her physical strength;

5. User nodice20 pointed out that there are similarities with "Married Warrior Emma." In fact, some inspiration I got from there. I loved that game and was also hurt by the lack of something here and there. My goal is just to recreate something similar, which also takes cues from other titles like the one mentioned before;

6. The "Monster" tag is because of the fact that there are both monsters that are fought but also monsters that will interact with the protagonist. In the fights, however, the monsters will not harass Rhonda, but the companions will (and you choose how and when);

7. For "Sandmaster": the plot also unfolds based on certain choices that are made in the game. Some of these will lead to pregnancy;

8. I'm sorry if I'm not frequent with updates, but between work and other things, it's hard to be on it every day. I try to do what I can. During the month of May I also had problems with my internet provider, which left me a whole week without connection. I hope it doesn't happen again;

9. For "ShionUzuki": I also played Humbling Experience and thought it was really good. I was sorry to hear that it was never completed. Rhonda though is more inspired by the kind of woman I would like to see in these games. So a thick woman with fairly large breasts and a nice puffy butt;

10. For "rupson": the INN in the city is in the left part of the map, walking up the stairs;

11. As I already said, I'm sorry if you guys are annoyed about the time I spend to going further with the development. This game it's not a priority for me but a little hobby and fun. And the game is mostly free, cause I don't wanna take your money for this. It's a game I'm doing for fun and for testing my abilities with that engine, so you'll find it totally free even on the Patreon page;

12. For "Willdiota": there will be no armor breaking during fights. In those you'll have molest, rape and sex from your companions (by your choice) and even some H-Scenes when you lost (not every time).

I think I've answered some of your questions...

Anyway, thank you so much for putting my game on this forum. I'm really grateful for it and I also appreciate all your feedbacks (and memes too).
I want to tell you that the next update is almost here. Today I managed to complete a cutscene that I had started working on immediately after lunch. I just have to test a few things, see if I have put in everything I had to put in, try to improve some aspects and I think within this week you will have the new version.

Thank you again and see you soon!

Nov 19, 2021
Hey there guys!!

I'm the dev of the game, I have been registered to this forum for quite a while now, but I have never posted here.

I started creating this game because I've wanted to make one for a long time, too. And I finally started it, between work, real life and various commitments. I read your comments and some of you have already created some great memes (I loved the one about Marcel lol). I first want to thank you because I didn't think at all that the game would be noticed, so much so that I thought there were very few people interested in the project.

I would like to answer some of the questions you have asked, because you rightly deserve it.

1. The guys in white are exclusively NPCs not really inherent to the plot. I preferred to leave them that way since the way I am, I would have set out to make them of every ethnicity and physical form possible, but I realize that it becomes an incredible amount of work and my pc, just yesterday, took 1 hour and 13 minutes to render an image with embedded scenery (I just wanted to see how long it would take). Reason why, at least the NPCs, I left them that way. But from what you may have seen in the very first demo, there are other characters who will obviously take part in the H-scenes. So don't worry;

2. I noted that someone rightly said that it would have been better if it had been developed in Ren'py. Unfortunately, I am familiar with RPG Maker but not Python, so I preferred to use what was within my capabilities. Also because recreating fights with Ren'py without a good knowledge of that language would have tied my hands too much;

3. As for the scenes, whether they will be animated or not: I honestly haven't tried to animate them yet. I don't know if I suck at animation or if I'm capable of it. So far they are all static. Maybe I will try to make an animation but I don't promise anything about that;

4. Some prayed that Rhonda could fight alone. Unfortunately, this will not be the case. The game forces you to have at least Marcel (her husband) in the party, this is because the fights are balanced to have at least 2 characters in the party, and since she is a healer and her husband is a fighter, it would be absurd to send her alone. Moreover, this is intended precisely so that the protagonist can't avoid harassment and the like based on her physical strength;

5. User nodice20 pointed out that there are similarities with "Married Warrior Emma." In fact, some inspiration I got from there. I loved that game and was also hurt by the lack of something here and there. My goal is just to recreate something similar, which also takes cues from other titles like the one mentioned before;

6. The "Monster" tag is because of the fact that there are both monsters that are fought but also monsters that will interact with the protagonist. In the fights, however, the monsters will not harass Rhonda, but the companions will (and you choose how and when);

7. For "Sandmaster": the plot also unfolds based on certain choices that are made in the game. Some of these will lead to pregnancy;

8. I'm sorry if I'm not frequent with updates, but between work and other things, it's hard to be on it every day. I try to do what I can. During the month of May I also had problems with my internet provider, which left me a whole week without connection. I hope it doesn't happen again;

9. For "ShionUzuki": I also played Humbling Experience and thought it was really good. I was sorry to hear that it was never completed. Rhonda though is more inspired by the kind of woman I would like to see in these games. So a thick woman with fairly large breasts and a nice puffy butt;

10. For "rupson": the INN in the city is in the left part of the map, walking up the stairs;

11. As I already said, I'm sorry if you guys are annoyed about the time I spend to going further with the development. This game it's not a priority for me but a little hobby and fun. And the game is mostly free, cause I don't wanna take your money for this. It's a game I'm doing for fun and for testing my abilities with that engine, so you'll find it totally free even on the Patreon page;

12. For "Willdiota": there will be no armor breaking during fights. In those you'll have molest, rape and sex from your companions (by your choice) and even some H-Scenes when you lost (not every time).

Anyway, thank you so much for putting my game on this forum. I'm really grateful for it and I also appreciate all your feedbacks (and memes too).
I want to tell you that the next update is almost here. Today I managed to complete a cutscene that I had started working on immediately after lunch. I just have to test a few things, see if I have put in everything I had to put in, try to improve some aspects and I think within this week you will have the new version.

Welcome aboard! Happy to see you respond and happy to have given what you made a good session.

Got no questions for this project so far but it is very well-made! Please keep up the excellent work.

Reactions: Rhiannon23

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
Hey there guys!!

I just wanna see this game flourish and you as a person thrive as beinga new game dev to see how the game progresses because with some demos games get abandoned after 2 months and the devs of those games wonder why they cant get responses or financial support when they make another simaliar to the one they had abandon

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
So here we are!!

Finally the new version of this project is out!
I made some change to the older version and added a lot of things since then. I know that it was months ago since the first release, so I apologize for the long wait.
In this update, you'll see more of the principal plot and there are some side quests to do too. You'll discover more characters and you'll have the very first one boss battle in there.

Here's a list of things you'll see:

- Edited a little the intro of the game;

- Balanced the damage from the enemies;

- First Boss Battle;

- First encounter with a new companion;

- Three new Characters that are important to the story and the choices you'll make;

- Fixing some problems here and there;

- First Dungeon to explore;

- Firsts Side Quests with the Quest Office;

- More explorable areas;

- Some new H-Scenes.

And, thanks to the engine, now we have Windows, MAC and Android/iOS versions of the game.
Thanks to all of you that are so patiently waiting for this project and show some love to it!

See you next time!

(Keep in mind that cause of some changes in the intro, it's a must to replay the game from the start)
LINKS:

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2021
So here we are!!

Finally the new version of this project is out!
I made some change to the older version and added a lot of things since then. I know that it was months ago since the first release, so I apologize for the long wait.
In this update, you'll see more of the principal plot and there are some side quests to do too. You'll discover more characters and you'll have the very first one boss battle in there.

Here's a list of things you'll see:

- Edited a little the intro of the game;

- Balanced the damage from the enemies;

- First Boss Battle;

- First encounter with a new companion;

- Three new Characters that are important to the story and the choices you'll make;

- Fixing some problems here and there;

- First Dungeon to explore;

- Firsts Side Quests with the Quest Office;

- More explorable areas;

- Some new H-Scenes.

And, thanks to the engine, now we have Windows, MAC and Android/iOS versions of the game.
Thanks to all of you that are so patiently waiting for this project and show some love to it!

See you next time!

(Keep in mind that cause of some changes in the intro, it's a must to replay the game from the start)
LINKS:
MEGA - Windows v003
MEGA - Mac v003
MEGA - Android/iOS v003
How many scenes in total are there, out of curiosity, and are there any of the female main character getting some action?

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
How many scenes in total are there, out of curiosity, and are there any of the female main character getting some action?
Except for the ones you had already saw in the first demo, there are other 2 scenes (masturbation and molestation, both with orgasm from FMC) and one with grope.
The "real action" will be there from the next update (no spoiler).

Reactions: pumpkineater888

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKinkyChroniclesOfEldoria-003
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I lost to a mimic in the cave and then on respawning at the inn I got trapped between the beds and couldn't move? Not sure if anyone else had this issue

• Angry

ZEROYMAR

May 29, 2019
The game is end at The major’s quest for now?
I already got the Major’s reward,now where should I go? Or is this end for now?Thank you!

Last edited:

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
I lost to a mimic in the cave and then on respawning at the inn I got trapped between the beds and couldn't move? Not sure if anyone else had this issue
Uhm, sorry my bad.
I'll fix this one asap!!
Thank you for the report.

The game is end at The major’s quest for now?
I already got the Major’s reward,now where should I go? Or is this end for now?Thank you!
Yes, that is the end of the demo for now. Next update the story will go forward and there will be other sidequests to do.

Reactions: Asafax and ZEROYMAR
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes