Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
For more information Look ""modsgarden.cc"" I have been playing that game since 2009 :) LoL that have been ten fucking years
I played(created scene renders) since it was hacked. How did you this since 2009? I thought it was released in 2014? Was 3DSexville released in 2009? Bergen was the best artist that I remember from Modsgarden. Did they ever finish the DX10 upgrade?

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
3D SEX VILLA was hacked by The Klub 17 Team by White Rabbit and it was in 2009. But that times graphics was awful and. thx to Pervoker that he created Hook option in 2012, You will see me as Drizzt in there . i created some sequences and some poses then get bored. i dont understand about how they improve graphics or adjust purchased hook options. Also do not have time for that. But if i gave you a secret in that game there is Face Generator option when you create a model and if you play with model creation options in the game with a good Body mods and skins in active mod. You can upload your Real Life Persons Face to the game and they look very realistic. Thats all about your imagination and creativity. For example I created as main male character my self with using my real Front Profile Picture. As a result it really looks like me. :)))))

Reactions: Q Who

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Ummm, I am concerned about the redux pack, some comments made it clear the creator of it is highly unreliable and may have malicious intent... But I also trust f95zone so I am in a bit of a pickle here. Can anyone confirm the file as "clean"?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Every video that you see in my signature was made using TK17.

Played back-to-back that playlist will run for 17 hours straight.

Need I say more?

For those afraid of virus, just get it straight from the source:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Every video that you see in my signature was made using TK17.

Played back-to-back that playlist will run for 17 hours straight.

Need I say more?

For those afraid of virus, just get it straight from the source:
Your link is just to the login page. It does not show what your signature either if you login. I logged in with my account and it just takes you to the main page. Why not just post a video here? Or are you talking about those sequences you can run inside TK17? Throw up a screengrab if the files if too big. Did you make them under Hook5? I would like to see an example of your work.

Do you mean FlashBangZ?
I read his explanation years ago on his Hongfire page. You can trust him if you choose but his explanation was lame back then. He denied it for months when people kept complaining about their antivirus getting triggered. He kept blaming it on people's antivirus giving a false positive. Then came clean and admitted that it was a virus in the Battle Arena 32 exe. His explanation was that he didn't put it there and it was from the downloaded copy he used to build his repack. Meh.

TK17 is pretty old at this point though. DX10 and RX9 look better but are not as compatible.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Due to the potential risk of a virus according to the other comments, i'l test it myself and sandbox it, see how it goes.

EDIT: It came clean, so take this whatever way you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: VaeVictus

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
why i cant run this game?
im using this req:
-i3 8100
-gtx 1060 6gb oc
-ssd samsung 860 evo 250gb
-ram geil 2x4gb 2400mhz
and when im about to make scene/editing character,it says im out of memory,and the game closed

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
why i cant run this game?
im using this req:
-i3 8100
-gtx 1060 6gb oc
-ssd samsung 860 evo 250gb
-ram geil 2x4gb 2400mhz
and when im about to make scene/editing character,it says im out of memory,and the game closed
It has been some time since I used it. But there is a memory leak that requires a patch. I think the it does not release memory that it has used so you eventually run out of Ram. Check modsgarden for information. 8 gigs of ram is pretty dicey as well. From memory, it is right at the minimum required level. I think you have to replace the binary exe as the patch. You are launching for the exe in the binary folder and not the root folder correct?

ilham6192

Jun 29, 2019
It has been some time since I used it. But there is a memory leak that requires a patch. I think the it does not release memory that it has used so you eventually run out of Ram. Check modsgarden for information. 8 gigs of ram is pretty dicey as well. From memory, it is right at the minimum required level. I think you have to replace the binary exe as the patch. You are launching for the exe in the binary folder and not the root folder correct?
yeah im launching from the exe binary

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
3D SEX VILLA was hacked by The Klub 17 Team by White Rabbit and it was in 2009. But that times graphics was awful and. thx to Pervoker that he created Hook option in 2012, You will see me as Drizzt in there . i created some sequences and some poses then get bored. i dont understand about how they improve graphics or adjust purchased hook options. Also do not have time for that. But if i gave you a secret in that game there is Face Generator option when you create a model and if you play with model creation options in the game with a good Body mods and skins in active mod. You can upload your Real Life Persons Face to the game and they look very realistic. Thats all about your imagination and creativity. For example I created as main male character my self with using my real Front Profile Picture. As a result it really looks like me. :)))))
I did a Facegen of myself also. The render that I posted, the guy sitting down has my face on it. That was the bast thing about the program. In HS the male models are terrible but with TK17 there were a number of really good preexisting males. The George Cloney one really look a lot like him.

Reactions: GlacierC

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The one that is a number? 2.14 or something. Not the one that says launcher. It looks like a red flower or something. Not the green one with the face.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Jul 10, 2015 - Game crashes with the “Out of Memory”-error Use a memory patch in order to fix this issue. Using the latest “Final memory patch” is recommended. Extract all files to your \Binaries\ folder.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
@ Bloo
at first i thought someone really redid the Klub. sadly it's the same shit. then again it's perfect for F95zone that became a garbage dump for up loader like you.
i remember the time that F95 was the best and you could find some awesome games. i even supported it. Now you couldn't find a more than a handful of games.
I blame the Admin /staff for letting this site turn in to a dumping ground. than again they do not care about the games people post on here as long as they have the traffic they make money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Q Who
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes