Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Any D-Links???
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - - -

Reactions: mzcz

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - - -
Thank you....

Reactions: Q Who

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
well. i was hoping it got better after all these years.
It didn't.
It still looks like a 90s Nintendo game.
It's still overly complicated to install and mod.
It still uses the same shitty engine and launcher.
This is basically Honey Select with extra steps and worse performance.
I guess my first Red Flag should've been the 10 page word document on how to improve the graphics using custom textures.

Reactions: balabasuu and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
well. i was hoping it got better after all these years.
It didn't.
It still looks like a 90s Nintendo game.
It's still overly complicated to install and mod.
It still uses the same shitty engine and launcher.
This is basically Honey Select with extra steps and worse performance.
I guess my first Red Flag should've been the 10 page word document on how to improve the graphics using custom textures.
Honey Select has come light years ahead ok Klub17. It really has come a long way. As for Klub17, no matter how much lipstick you put on the pig it is still a pig. Honey Select has changed from a frog to almost a prince. I actually like the models better than the rinse and repeat of DAZ. I am not smart enough to make Blender work for me.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
TK17 really shine when it comes to shemales. Also Illusion continue to make dick look like its a some sort of attachment. In Tk17 it's completely seamless for the male and shemale.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
TK17 really shine when it comes to shemales. Also Illusion continue to make dick look like its a some sort of attachment. In Tk17 it's completely seamless for the male and shemale.
You can just use the penis that is built-in. They newer cocks are fairly seamless. She males are not my thing so I don't care too much. The pussies in Honey Select are a lot better. I am not sure what you mean by Illusion since all the cock Mods are not made by Illusion. I guess you mean the hotel? I only use NEO and never "play" Honey Select.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
You can just use the penis that is built-in. They newer cocks are fairly seamless. She males are not my thing so I don't care too much. The pussies in Honey Select are a lot better. I am not sure what you mean by Illusion since all the cock Mods are not made by Illusion. I guess you mean the hotel? I only use NEO and never "play" Honey Select.
It's matter of taste. I'm just saying that in TK17 leaning toward real life simulation and in illusion games dick is a wooden sausage with ball sack.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It's matter of taste. I'm just saying that in TK17 leaning toward real life simulation and in illusion games dick is a wooden sausage with ball sack.
You have not seen Honey Select recently then. The best thing about Klub17 is the FaceGen

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I tested FR 3.5 couple days ago. It's still a static item that stick out from the body.
I am talking about cock mods. You have to attach it to the body. FR 3.5 ancient with so many conflicts it really is bad. If you think that is the current rent sate of HS you are way off. Again that is just the built-in dick. That is not any of the cock mods. I will post one later.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
I am talking about cock mods. You have to attach it to the body. FR 3.5 ancient with so many conflicts it really is bad. If you think that is the current rent sate of HS you are way off. Again that is just the built-in dick. That is not any of the cock mods. I will post one later.
Through the mods you can only replace low quality mesh with high quality. Physics will remain the same. I found the the mod you are talking. It's only for NEO and you have to manually pose it. With amout of effort you will need for it, you better stay with TK17. If you only interested in beatiful female, the HS would be the right choice.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Through the mods you can only replace low quality mesh with high quality. Physics will remain the same. I found the the mod you are talking. It's only for NEO and you have to manually pose it. With amout of effort you will need for it, you better stay with TK17. If you only interested in beatiful female, the HS would be the right choice.
Ah yes. I keep forgetting about that. I never play the "game" I only use NEO. You don't have to manually post it. When you create it you add it to his body as an accessory. I have a couple of males with 10 cocks that I can choose from when I once he is loaded into NEO. The game is far too repetitive. I would never play the game part in Klub17 either. I would always use scene creator(I think that is what it's called) as well.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Of course. Any ideas, why everything except the interface is black?
Probably has to do with the room settings. Check if there's a level definition .txt file inside the folder of the room you're using (in ActiveMod). Try to find some room with a H5 level definition file in it (plenty on ModsGarden), install it, and use it. If it's not black then copy just the level definition file in the room that used to be black and relaunch the game using this room. A more simple solution might be to change the main11.fx file (in Binaries) by another one from Modsgarden. If there's no H5 level def file inside room folders, then TK17 uses the default room settings inside main11.fx Also, be aware that H4 level definition files exist too and are not compatible with H5 ones, so it may be what makes your room black. Be sure to download a H5 room and not a H4 one.

Try some of this and let me know.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes