Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
Installed the game and the mod, got several new things like maps, customization but no new poses (I installed them too) and the graphics still vanilla...

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys! Did anyone encountered with the issue below? It appears when I am trying to launch the game with DirectX mode (through binaries folder). DirectX is updated (the last version). Any ideas?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi guys! Did anyone encountered with the issue below? It appears when I am trying to launch the game with DirectX mode (through binaries folder). DirectX is updated (the last version). Any ideas?
Yes. You need more than just directx for it to launch. It has been quite some time since I went through this. It needs other software for it to launch. ModsGarden is really the best place to find this information. From memory, there are 3 or 4 components that must be installed as well. I think one is visual c+ or something. I would suggest going to the site I mentioned and check the TK17 thread and its sub-threads.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Did you install all of the requirements? There is a lot that is required. Also, are you trying to boot it in directX?
I'm using openGl. I followed the notes but maybe I didn't understand how to use hook :confused:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm using openGl. I followed the notes but maybe I didn't understand how to use hook :confused:
Hook5 does not work in the OpenGL environment at all. When the initial screen pops up you have to choose directx in the user setting. It will take forever if you can boot up in directx, so be prepared for that.

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Hook5 does not work in the OpenGL environment at all. When the initial screen pops up you have to choose directx in the user setting. It will take forever if you can boot up in directx, so be prepared for that.
Ok, is working now. Thanks. <3

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Are you serious? What do you other guys think?
I think I see a bunch of slick plastic Japanese love dolls that fit right perfectly into the absolute creepy zone of the uncanny valley.

This is a universal problem in pretty much every Japanese game: their artists and programmers simply cannot even begin to grasp how to do anything other than Japanese looking women. Which is fine if that's all you're into... but me? I like variety, thanks.

Being able to construct models from around the world that actually look like they came from those countries is awesome. Being able to do classic fantasy and sci-fi races is even better. Like I've said before, an orc shouldn't look like a Japanese schoolgirl with green skin paint, nor should an elf look like a Japanese schoolgirl with size triple-E tits and a black woman shouldn't look like a Japanese schoolgirl with a slight tan. But if you play a Japanese game, guess what? That's what you're getting. That's all you're getting - Japanese schoolgirls with plastic looking skin who are, at best, doing piss-poor cosplay of other things.

And what's worse is that their crap is so rigidly codified into that narrow, tiny mold that it would take a triple-AAA class modder to even consider trying to force their bland game engines to break out of them. I have neither the time nor patience for that crap. I use TK17 because it lets me do what I want, and that isn't just an assembly line plastic love dolls with slight color variations to their anime hairdos.

Last edited:
Reactions: JessicaBlueFire

BBKVSSFK

Nov 26, 2017
Love this game and had an older version
I have unistalled the old version and downloaded the new program, and modpak mentioned.
I keep getting an error executing the exe and that is without the modpak added? Is there something that i need to do?
Also, where and how do i actually install the modpak? there are existing files in some of the program files do they need to stay in there and I just add the modpak files? sorry a bit of a novice but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
thank you in advance
Mr Novice!

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
The game has a built-in tool for loading new content.

Look for: TK17/TK17 Content Importer.exe

Put the stuff you want in the TK17/Import directory and then run that file. The advantage of this is that is checks for duplicates, both in content and names, and avoids cloning content while renaming the rest for you.

pizda5hackyou

Jul 14, 2019
maybe someone know why the fuck i don't have any sound?:WaitWhat: yes i checked all the setting and mixer and still no sounds and i don't even have voice selection in character creator

koksukker

Jun 17, 2017
Hey, does anyone have an idea on how to fix this error?
i can launch the game but after i go in freeplay mode the game just crashes and gives me this error.
i've tried to lower the resolution and run it in windowed mode instead of full screen mode but that doesn't help.

thanks in advance

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Does the 2019 Mod Redux come with Hook 5? I thought it was just the mods, but it seems to be the game with mods already included.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes