Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

sdafsejfs

Jan 5, 2020
approximity 15 peeps already downloaded the wicked pack, and 3 downloaded the tk17_setup, my vuze is 24/7 opened for the next upcoming weeks, so it should work. I guess you should give it a minute. it will work.
Here pic, so you can see, I uploaded about 138 giga this week:

Last edited:
Reactions: kurban2213

Kimblee

Jan 5, 2018
Link for Tk17v7.515WickedGusPack2020 also can be found on reddit tk17 forum and modsgarden forum

I found out , I've put a shortcut in the pack by accident, instead of the actual file. (tk17v750_setup_final). Probably most peeps allready have that file, but here a link anyways to it.

nowhere else to download?

keeps connecting pairs infinitely

sdafsejfs

Jan 5, 2020
nowhere else to download?

keeps connecting pairs infinitely
I think 4 peeps downloaded the pack today, and I dunno what you mean, with keeps connecting pairs infinitly. But i googled it. And I think its a problem, on your side, which I can't fix.
I might be wrong tho, maybe you know more about this?
And these are the only links atm, it's a young torrent so to speak.
I could create extra link but, I guess you probably end up with the same issue.

Kimblee

Jan 5, 2018
I think 4 peeps downloaded the pack today, and I dunno what you mean, with keeps connecting pairs infinitly. But i googled it. And I think its a problem, on your side, which I can't fix.
I might be wrong tho, maybe you know more about this?
And these are the only links atm, it's a young torrent so to speak.
I could create extra link but, I guess you probably end up with the same issue.
After a few hours the download began. Slow, but it started.

Reactions: sdafsejfs

mxtestes

May 13, 2018
Posing tip to download this guy to create amazing and very realistic poses

Movies

D

Deleted member 1714463

Hello there! I'm beginner here and i would like to ask a few questions about some TK 17 and 3d software features. I'm just thinking of using models from this game in my future visual novel (not pron game).
1) How can i export models from TK 17 to 3d program?
2) What 3d programs support models from this game?
Please answer me anybody... Thanks.)

Last edited by a moderator:

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys... I've tried to figure out how to add Light Source to my scene/map ??
I have make everything work perfectly... like Wet Skin, DOF, Lens Flare, all working properly...
But my Map Lightning is sucks balls...
I wanna make my own scenery but don't know how to add/ adjust light source position to make a better scene...
All I got lightning is from Map Light (That i can rotate them in Character Menu Slider)...
So... can someone tell me is there's something I miss ??

And another one... How do I rotate the model ?
Can't find the control anywhere, just position, not rotate them...

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Even with mods applied everything looks the same. Does anyone have a proper modding guide for this?

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
Hi, i only downloaded the redux modpack and tried to open the game from the binaries folder, but i keep getting the directx 8 not installed error when using directx

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Man everything about this is just so damn clunky and weird, i`ve modded a lot of games, know C and am generally confident how things work in the background.... but tk+hook? Forget it...
You think you finally understand how something works until it someday just doesnt work anymore.
I think I never had so strong headaches when looking for something on a website like I had on modsgarden....so a word of advice for anyone looking to get atleast the basic assets in place, settle for a ride... and maybe get some aspirin

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Where are you supposed to put your poses from the optional files? I have no idea. Dev says hes put it somewhere in a file, but ive got no readme file.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Where are you supposed to put your poses from the optional files? I have no idea. Dev says hes put it somewhere in a file, but ive got no readme file.
.pes goes into /Community/PoseEdit ...

You can find a general guide here :

guiness

Dec 14, 2018
I can't play because I've this message .

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

But my DirectX it's great and I don't have any idea for resolved this problem.

Do you have any awnser?
Thx

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
I can't play because I've this message .

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

But my DirectX it's great and I don't have any idea for resolved this problem.

Do you have any awnser?
Thx

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes