Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
Any hero willing to share the full version of Hook5?
someone says that you cant just have a full version of hook5 since the creator generates a code for it and you have to share the code with the creator and then he gives you the files or something for hook5's full version, and that not all hook5 full versions work on just any pc due to the code thing.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
someone says that you cant just have a full version of hook5 since the creator generates a code for it and you have to share the code with the creator and then he gives you the files or something for hook5's full version, and that not all hook5 full versions work on just any pc due to the code thing.
Thats so fucking stupid if its true. shit like that is infuriating.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Is it ?
Author did spend time to create something and wants to protect it's creation. Puts free version with limitations and full version for patreons so people have some motivation to support creator. I know, I know - make full version free and people will still support - is that true ? This is something that we say to justify pirating free shiet but at the end of a day amount of people who will support / donate will be smaller then if there is an restriction.

Don't get me wrong, Hook is amazing for what it is and can do and in ideal world everyone would earn equally and adequately to their work but we don't live in ideal world.

Jodi088

Oct 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure he has put a shit ton of work on that project and last I checked, we don't live in a utopia where everything is provided for us free of charge. He put in the work, he deserves to get paid. The amount of coding for this project, especially with an aging system like this game, is insane.

On that note, honestly his patreon does a horrible job at explaining how to get the paid hook 5. If I wanted it, what is the specific pledge I need to do and is it worth it? Ie, can it make such an impact. I am currently using the TK4R repack. It has definitely improved my characters graphics but could a paid hook five take it to another level? I'm running a relatively strong comp, Asus Predator from 2018 I think. Can't remember model but not too worried about my comp handling it.

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Ive bought the first patron pledge and after 2 days got sent the h5 files. But the struggle to make h5 work with TK17 is such a fucking struggle its starting to feel like I could figure out a cure to cancer faster than make this work. Def cant recommend using H5 as the creator is Russian and you have to search for help on modsgarden discord.

Reactions: kurban2213

trashcompacter

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, i only downloaded the redux modpack and tried to open the game from the binaries folder, but i keep getting the directx 8 not installed error when using directx
You have to install the actual game from the TK folder, then apply the update that's in the folder, then move the Hook 5 stuff from the same folder. After that move the files from the Archive folder and the other mod stuff from the Active Mod folder.

I got it working earlier today, looks and works great.

Big_Incubus_Fucker

Dec 3, 2019
You have to install the actual game from the TK folder, then apply the update that's in the folder, then move the Hook 5 stuff from the same folder. After that move the files from the Archive folder and the other mod stuff from the Active Mod folder.

I got it working earlier today, looks and works great.
Got a step by step?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Bad Timing for me to finally try this game, seems like ModsGarden been down for quite awhile now.
Any Alternatives??

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
So I first installed this ages ago and I decided to come back to to it out of boredom. It loads but most of the menu text is invisible.
I figure I should just redownload the whole thing and start from scratch, but wanted to check first.

sourfries35

Dec 8, 2019
I'm having errors when trying to start the game. I think it might be because I didn't properly uninstall previous versions of the game, I just manually deleted the files. Because of that I can't fully uninstall the game from my PC. I know you can select where to install the game but I think it installs other specific files in different folders, where is/what are folders called?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes