Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Yeah sorry about the confusion..

DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime
DirectX End-User Runtimes (March 2009)
DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
aww fuck I can't believe I missed this..

you have two options. go find a different dx9.0c installer that has , or use the one you have in compatibility mode. AFAIK, they do the same.

1. Extract the DirectX 9.0c setup files to c:\temp
  2. Hold [ALT] and double click DXSETUP.exe or right click and go to properties
  3. Select the Compatiblity tab, then under 'compatibility mode' check 'run this program in compatibility mode for:'
    1. I believe windows 7 works, if not, just switch it to xp
Well it's working... but I didn't have to use the methods you suggested. For the hell of it I boot up the game again to see what would happen and well.... it's working. Even closed the game immediately and boot it up again to make sure. Not entirely certain why it suddenly started functioning after troubleshooting for a near week, but I haven't had any errors at all since.

ottoman1978

May 3, 2020
Hi everyone. Can i change hairstyle? I'm making face in the FaceGen but not adding hair. Do you know any software for hair? And game is too slow. :( -Thank you for answers-

D

Deleted member 808788

Could someone please explain to me how to make breast movement in tk17 v7.5.1.5 look realistic and natural? Could someone tell me in a detailed way? Thank you :)

termosKL

May 11, 2020
Hello; I have difficulties registering to modsgarden (the site refuses to accept "2020" as an answer to question "current year?").
Modsgarden apparently hosts most of the the klub updates and downloads. This is an issue as I am trying to get the official update and the patch to the memory issue.

So if someone could please either direct me to a DL site other than modsgarden to DL the stuff,
or explain how to register to modsgarden
it would be greatly appreciated.

Xenuphile

Jan 5, 2020
Hello; I have difficulties registering to modsgarden (the site refuses to accept "2020" as an answer to question "current year?").
Modsgarden apparently hosts most of the the klub updates and downloads. This is an issue as I am trying to get the official update and the patch to the memory issue.

So if someone could please either direct me to a DL site other than modsgarden to DL the stuff,
or explain how to register to modsgarden
it would be greatly appreciated.

Inoroha

Jul 17, 2019
I cannot find instruction for the Redux Modpack. Also nothing said in the OP. Do I miss something?

termosKL

May 11, 2020
I dunno why it was asking for 2019 when its may, 2020.
Well, I got in anyways. Seems like someone might have removed that question from the registration, at least it didn't appear there anymore.
Thank you for responding.

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Reactions: StokkaFilippo

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
It's made with that and a lot of time digging in modsgarden.
thats the problem LOL
to get the best out of this you need to dig around and have much knowledge
this scares most people away incl me..i dont want to spend one week to understand how this works.

cant you just upload that complete? version that you are using in a new thread?
that will save most people alot of time
one complete version that everything just works from the start would be great.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Trust me , this is the version that you need. Just start and don't be scared. Digging also is part of the fun.
Maria is not impossible to replicate, but Beggar is working a lot on his style.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes