Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
May 4, 2017
LOL
nah i stick with complete stuff like Daz 3D
keep your broken unfinshed mods
like stokkafillipo said dont give up ;) its frustrating at start but there is a lot of helpful member in modgarden.cc here's what u can achieve with tk17 (harder = more things you can customize) Capture.PNG

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
like stokkafillipo said dont give up ;) its frustrating at start but there is a lot of helpful member in modgarden.cc here's what u can achieve with tk17 (harder = more things you can customize) View attachment 669591
if you write an short step by step guide how to get the best stuff (with links) and it what order to install them im in ;)
also do you have more renderers?
i need proof :D

and if you write exactly how to make an remake of "Maria" from MNL i will fucking pay you.
how much ? :)
for an exact copy of Maria i will pay you 50$ at max.

im not new to 3d renderering its just that after honey select i got tired of looking for mods.
it was the same there as with this game

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hey, I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if this mod has the full game, or is it just like 3D Sexvilla 2 in the sense that you have to pay for all the content bit by bit with Cherry Coin?

On that note can anyone recommend a way to access all the content for 3D Sexvilla 2 without having to pay an arm and a leg? Are there any websites where I can download the assets for free?

One last thing I was wondering, is there a mod for 3D Sexvilla 2 that lets you use more than 4 models at once in the game?

Thanks

Last edited:

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
Hey, I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me if this mod has the full game, or is it just like 3D Sexvilla 2 in the sense that you have to pay for all the content bit by bit with Cherry Coin?

On that note can anyone recommend a way to access all the content for 3D Sexvilla 2 without having to pay an arm and a leg? Are there any websites where I can download the assets for free?

One last thing I was wondering, is there a mod for 3D Sexvilla 2 that lets you use more than 4 models at once in the game?

Thanks
its the full game

Reactions: moon.buster

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
can someone send me a fast link for the psycho pack? everything i could find was slow as fuck links hiding behind a paywall, like florenfile

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Having trouble running the make tk17 exe file. An error comes up as soon as I do the first step. Help please?

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
So I just brought paid hook does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an email?

Edit: i got email took about a day for anyone else wondering

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
Hi, I got a problem! While Im trying to open the game, the error shows up: "archives not found" and when I close then appear secound error: "error executing tk17-114.001.exe". Is anybody here can help me (win10 if you want to know)?
Know I'm a bit late here, but I found out what the issue is: The game will only work on your main C:/ drive. Same thing happened to me on my D:/ and E:/ drive, but C:/ works just fine

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
if you get archive not found you need in install the base 7.5 not in portable then uninstall it completely from the uninstaller exe in the binaries folder

ZERO88

Jul 18, 2018
I really like TK17 model but you have to admit HS has far superior interface not to mention easier to load different models. I hope Klub 17 will keep improving who knows maybe by 2030 it will be a well polish game.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
When they made tk17 Unity didn't even exist, translated: give a man a stone he will build a house, give a monkey an Iphone it will use it to crack nuts.

Edit: I don't mean to be rude man, Just saying that you are comparing a year 90's jet fighter with a today's nice car.

Last edited:
Reactions: isolato77

davelissa

Jun 24, 2020
Know I'm a bit late here, but I found out what the issue is: The game will only work on your main C:/ drive. Same thing happened to me on my D:/ and E:/ drive, but C:/ works just fine
You can move the installation to any folder and use the command mklink to make the computer think it's there.

for example, run command prompt as administrator and type in "mklink C:\TK17 D:\Games\TK17 /d"

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Guess we all are sick and tired of Beggar of Net Blue Balling us xD ....Came here to recreate my "MNL" Fantasy ... to create Lucy and Maria and the like xD ...

Any got a good latest starters guide or something ?

Reactions: david123

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
tk12 is the basic bitch that everyone's fucks with, well, after sfm

but seriously though, great program for a beginner animator or poser. I also recommend looking up mods for it

Reactions: SkyRebel
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes