Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

ISven

May 19, 2017
The reality is mg.cc and interest has been dying for some time. It had full database crash many times, at one point the site had a different name (ralyuzli), I have very old (shit) files that were never restored to the modern mg.cc, but it was constantly under attack, it's really nothing new in reality. The difference was it was some years ago, and there were many active contributors and a lot more enthusiasm for the project.

So this time, the way its been going in 2020 and everything happening in the world, I think this time it could be serious, because a lot of the main-stays have moved on and the tiny community is already fractured by the new release and the old version, as well as people causing drama against the patreon stuff.

If anyone knows an alternate, feel free to post it, there were many depositories and a lot of links from that site are external and just cannot be accessed since the site drop, well this is the truth of how scotch tape and bubble gum is the whole modding scene. I know there was TKshelter, but the site is dead, there was a 3rd site I could have sworn but no one ever post links to that one, maybe this is it.
Not to mention Virt-A-Mate which migrates a lot of modders and members of TK17.

For my part it is the VX of TK17 that made me leave. It's a version that brings more problems than improvements for me. Anyway, a total disappointment and I am not surprised to see MG in this state, why continue to take care of the site if there are fewer and fewer people?

I still had a good time there, it's a shame that Team WRK17 slaughtered TK17 by doing anything with the VX. I regret the V7.5, I had so much fun on it.

TheDude666

Mar 20, 2019
Shame that now there is no place to get mods etc especially some of the models created out there were top notch. especially if you starting over on the game like i am lol

Version5

Apr 20, 2020
I stumbled across a couple of resource sites for TK-17, that some may find useful. There is a fair bit of content (a lot of it the same on both sites), but the downloads are painfully slow.

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017

For my part it is the VX of TK17 that made me leave. It's a version that brings more problems than improvements for me. Anyway, a total disappointment and I am not surprised to see MG in this state, why continue to take care of the site if there are fewer and fewer people?

I still had a good time there, it's a shame that Team WRK17 slaughtered TK17 by doing anything with the VX. I regret the V7.5, I had so much fun on it.
I still run the V7.5 cause I wasn't fan of the VX felt complicated when it came to installing mods or other stuff. I was pretty content with V7.5 I had set it to how I wanted.
Shame that now there is no place to get mods etc especially some of the models created out there were top notch. especially if you starting over on the game like i am lol
I'm in the same boat I would always go back to modsgarden to find something I wanted either rooms or objects or textures. Honestly hoping it comes back cause there is a lot of resource materials and outside links on there that be a shame for it to be lost forever.

Last edited:

gibijk

Jul 27, 2020
I know they opened a discord in more recent times, maybe if someone who is a part of it can post a link or at least share some insight of what's going on, I never joined.

I think so too. The problem of VX was it was kind of made for themselves of the few members with no interest in what other users wanted, I personally had many issues porting old mods so I gave up to wait until someone would do a complete package which I kind of sensed would never come (something similar to TK4R, which is a good modern 7.5 base if you want to start modding yourself to your liking.)

VX adds very little in comparison to how much it takes away, it's the potential and excitement of building it to a future superior state that was supposed to be it's selling point. Though ,for whatever reason it's supporters refused to state it like this and were kind of always aggressively and suspiciously in denial about the state of VX. I would guess it's what I said, the enthusiasm at this point just isn't there from head programmers that died or moved on or whatever.

MG was always insular, with VX it became extreme and seems like it is folding onto itself out of existence. It is a shame to lose MG as a resource for whatever you use it, there are many good extra progs on there and stuff you just cant get anywhere else, but it does seem to be headed in that direction one way or another. Hope someone with a big harddrive will try to grab all they can if it ever comes back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ISven

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I personally prefer TK 17 VX over 7.5

I've tried both and I don't really see much difference but VX has one major advantage over 7.5 which is the addition of the 4th model. The 4th model also bring with it a 4th toy and this is a major improvement. Because if you're like me and like to use the toys for static people props, then you can now have a total of 8 people on screen at one time instead of 6 which makes a lot of difference.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I know they opened a discord in more recent times, maybe if someone who is a part of it can post a link or at least share some insight of what's going on, I never joined.

I think so too. The problem of VX was it was kind of made for themselves of the few members with no interest in what other users wanted, I personally had many issues porting old mods so I gave up to wait until someone would do a complete package which I kind of sensed would never come (something similar to TK4R, which is a good modern 7.5 base if you want to start modding yourself to your liking.)

VX adds very little in comparison to how much it takes away, it's the potential and excitement of building it to a future superior state that was supposed to be it's selling point. Though ,for whatever reason it's supporters refused to state it like this and were kind of always aggressively and suspiciously in denial about the state of VX. I would guess it's what I said, the enthusiasm at this point just isn't there from head programmers that died or moved on or whatever.

MG was always insular, with VX it became extreme and seems like it is folding onto itself out of existence. It is a shame to lose MG as a resource for whatever you use it, there are many good extra progs on there and stuff you just cant get anywhere else, but it does seem to be headed in that direction one way or another. Hope someone with a big harddrive will try to grab all they can if it ever comes back up.
What it TK4R? I've never heard of it, is it another mod of 3D SV?

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
Curious is there anywhere you can get mods separately besides downloading a huge mod pack?
at the moment no.. since modgarden might have been shut down but i can share asian face created by certain modder i know for u test it out.. :^ )

ill post screenshot of the faces soon..

gibijk

Jul 27, 2020
What it TK4R? I've never heard of it, is it another mod of 3D SV?
It's just a repack from 2 years ago with a lot of stuff already installed, its meant to be fast loading, lightweight, portable and very picky with quality selection which means it's actually barebones in terms of content. It's more for advanced user I would say since you end up doing so much yourself and need something like MG for help (I dont even think it includes the shell tools for modding.)

But it's also comes with nice H5 settings and things already configured for those who want to see 7.5 as a pre-modded setup. I dont actually recommend it, I used it in reference to what I was saying about VX, and hoping for a repack of everything configured and installed properly instead of spending hours porting stuff yourself.

Reactions: moon.buster

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
I downloaded VX just before modsgarden went down, bummer that it still isn't up yet. Luckily most of the stuff I had backed up from 2017 still seems to be working as is, only some textures require renaming due to new naming conventions. I'm impressed by how much faster this thing loads tho, TK7.x took forever. However there seems to be an issue with some of the poses where the vertebrae have weird positions causing characters to fold in on themselves. Is there an easy way to fix this without manually adjusting them?

Btw is there a more recent version of the hook 5 basic than the last one released on patreon (dated 2017)? That one seems to cause slowdown during climax.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I stumbled across a couple of resource sites for TK-17, that some may find useful. There is a fair bit of content (a lot of it the same on both sites), but the downloads are painfully slow.

Hey, thanks for sharing those resources. That Russian site is really good, almost as good as modsgarden.cc :)

It's a shame about the slow download speeds but hey, at least we're still in bussiness till mg.cc gets going again!

Reactions: Version5

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
This is why TK should have moved towards using a discord server like VAM.
They have a discord server but sadly I have no idea what it is. by the way my site is still up if anyone wants to hang there till modsgarden returns

And they "modsgarden" be back,, this happens a lot and they always come back which is good.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has this room or a similar one of a high class restaurant that they would be kind enough to share on this forum? eaadce531819505.png

Many thanks :)

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Anybody got a working download link for the VX? I tried looking for the mega link, but my browser didn't save it. :(
Never mind, found it , someone made a TK17 category on LoversLab.

Last edited:

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
So i downloaded this, install and play. Press every key to seen what does, but still dont know how to change light, and f11 does nothing.

JohPoub

Jul 23, 2020
Hello all!
Newbie here, so sorry for maybe newbie questions.
I just downloaded the HUGE file for SBORKA/PyschoNaut repack V3. Tried it once, it seemed to work, allowed me to customize some models and then... a crash. Now when want to launch it again, it tells me "Archive not found". And yes, I've been launching it from the Binaries folder every time.
Any hero out there to help?
Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes