Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

KnollieBollie

May 29, 2020
Hi, thank you for sharing this Hook5. Much better than the original game!
Unfortunately cannot get the 2019 Redux Modpack to work. Can you please explain how to install this?
Thanks in advance!

futaxfutalover

Apr 5, 2020
I dont know if people still use this thread but i need help, i downloaded
The Klub 17 + Hook5 [v7.5.15] [TK17 & Pervokptr] and i keep getting a message that says "archive not found" can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong? Oh and if possible can you explain it either by text or preferably a vid because i wont probably understand with my dumbass:ROFLMAO: but thanks in advance

automite

Sep 24, 2020
I'm trying to make a futanari character but that option doesn't seem to be available. I downloaded the 2019 redux mod pack and put it in the mods folder. Was I supposed to do anything differently?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Most confusing game i've ever tried even with guides, it's like everything has it's own version.
All i want is to damn build a muscle thicc girl lol

sorry can't help we are all in trouble, but maybe you lads can go to this website "Modsgarden.cc" its where everything is for TK17

sohday

Feb 29, 2020
Got hook 5 paid long ago, but need hdecoder.exe coz post is outdated, who have pls send me link for it

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
This post contain links to all files that required/helpfull for hook5 users.

MFPGenerator (to generate key for you PC):

HDecoder (to decrypt hook5 archive):

H5mConvertor2 (to convert obj models to h5m):

Additional files (PhysX,Hairworks, HBAO, Lua, OpenVR):

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know what the heck happened to the site? It redirects to an entirely different website now. Did they get taken down or just move to a new domain?

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone know what the heck happened to the site? It redirects to an entirely different website now. Did they get taken down or just move to a new domain?
Modsgarden was down for several days. But now the site seems to have been hijacked and now linked to this site:

I have no information on the site being moved to a new domain. When trying to go to modsgarden the site always goes to the AliExpress site.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Modsgarden was down for several days. But now the site seems to have been hijacked and now linked to this site:

I have no information on the site being moved to a new domain. When trying to go to modsgarden the site always goes to the AliExpress site.
Yeah, thanks for confirming my suspicions. That's probably the end of modsgarden for awhile. Somebody seriously wants that site gone considering how many times this has happened in just the last few months.

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, thanks for confirming my suspicions. That's probably the end of modsgarden for awhile. Somebody seriously wants that site gone considering how many times this has happened in just the last few months.
Really is a shame hopefully we get some answers, I ran check on sites to check the servers and they say it's down but now it's hijacked to link to another site is just ridiculous. Just have to wait and see what happens next if the site will return or if it's finally done for.

gibijk

Jul 27, 2020
They say the webmaster is on vacation and forgot to renew domain and/or hosting, but not sure. Supposedly it will be back in a while, it's normal domain renewal needed and not a database error this time. Im paraphrasing mods of the site that dont have direct access to domain renewal but what they say happened, I dont actually know, I didnt even bother with a whois.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
someone at an alternate site for modgarden.cc ?
because I think it has closed and already a few days that it redirects me on another advertising site

( for the uninitiated modgarden.cc is one of the best sites to find models and poses for the klub 17 )

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes