Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Wonderg0at

Jun 15, 2017
Guys i really need help , how do i add sex sound / voices to a sex animation , i understand shit about how this works , thanks !

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
How's VR with this? I played a long time ago before I had a headset and I'm wondering if I should try it out again now that I have one. I deleted my copy of the game a while ago, so I'd have to redownload everything.

Madwardog

Apr 23, 2020
idk why the game takes too much time to load , even inside the game, is it normal? and i cannot play story mode , after taking too much time to load and game crashes, is there any way to fix this ?

kazantzakis23

Oct 30, 2019
anyone knows the password for the flashbangz file? the pass on the post doesnt work

edit nvm it worked

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh switched to direct X in settings
launch failed
Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

though i might have messed with some older games...which could have messed with direct x somehow... but dxdiag shows that i have v12.
----------------------
so..what to do with mod files

Last edited:

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
eh switched to direct X in settings
launch failed

though i might have messed with some older games...which could have messed with direct x somehow... but dxdiag shows that i have v12.
----------------------
so..what to do with mod files
you need a specific set of versions since the game is outdated and doesn't use current versions

it's a real pain

i'd send you to the guide but the site is down...again

isolato77

Dec 25, 2018
Guys i really need help , how do i add sex sound / voices to a sex animation , i understand shit about how this works , thanks !
you can only add sounds in "Sequencer" mode, which is for making your own stories. you can use an existing animation or make your own in "Pose Edit," then load it in "Sequencer" and put sound over it

idk why the game takes too much time to load , even inside the game, is it normal? and i cannot play story mode , after taking too much time to load and game crashes, is there any way to fix this ?
if you downloaded from the first post, it's likely slow because hook5 is included. I'd recommend trying the game after removing hook5

Where can I downloud the game?
did you try the links at the end of the first post? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub-17-hook5-v7-5-15-tk17-pervokptr.7322/#post-375636

Reactions: Wonderg0at

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Well, I don't know how many times I've broken the TK by updating it, when I could finally put the Hook 5 I find that learning f9 doesn't activate the hook (nor does f4 work) any idea of what could happen?
Thank you!

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Has been 3 years since last time i used this game
I've seen very good animations and images but i dont know the mods that they used
Where i can get a guide to upgrade the base game??

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
This is why TK should have moved towards using a discord server like VAM.
there was a discord server, something like 700 members joined. but nobody helped get off going. Help was never answered, it was wasted potential. OTOH, that stupid shout box was always active by the die hards..

i left the discord, looking to get back in. Closest thing I found was the last TK17 General @ 4chan /aco was an invite where they cunt made it one day only.

Best bet for anything is keeping the 4chan aco going, afaik. a new one hasn't been created

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Hey a 2 year modding of tk17 here since the site are down.. if anyone needs help jst ask me , will be late to answer due to my country blocking this site.
how well do you know the TXX files by name? I have thousaznds of them in various repacks and would like to have a directory of sorts

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hey a 2 year modding of tk17 here since the site are down.. if anyone needs help jst ask me , will be late to answer due to my country blocking this site.
1st - Thank You
2nd - not related to Txx but I assume you have experience in game functionality

So here's what... basically I had 2 problems that made me quit.
Back when the site was still up, It was actually a mess, and to find specific topics for handling the mods was difficoult when not impossible.
So when the body selector utility came out I decided to stick with the single body and face mod I had and "rework" every downloaded model to adapt to it basically making a new char.
Than I discovered that the deleted (original) char was kept in the same folder renamed "deleted" at the end, so I wiped them thinking to make some cleanup (Critical Failure!!!!).

Long story short, I discovered that every time a char is created the game itself mods a file in it, assigning an ID number of sort
for its specific place in the char selection screen and that number is not dynamic, so deleting the "deleted chars" made the others randomly disappear or mixing up with others. If it wasn't enough, every time you open a char and it comes out messed, the game saves it automatically, ruining it forever.

In despair I searched for hours until I found inside a comment for a different topic the line:"never delete the Deleted Chars" and a basic explanation as I did above. [Well thank you for your precious late advise].

And here's my question:

1- Do you know where to mod a char to make it a neutral import? basically making it look like it was just downloaded and does not overlap others?

2 (optional)- Can you post a brief Tutorial on the body mod selector and maybe the resources?

Any help is much appreciated

Wonderg0at

Jun 15, 2017
you can only add sounds in "Sequencer" mode, which is for making your own stories. you can use an existing animation or make your own in "Pose Edit," then load it in "Sequencer" and put sound over it

if you downloaded from the first post, it's likely slow because hook5 is included. I'd recommend trying the game after removing hook5

did you try the links at the end of the first post? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub-17-hook5-v7-5-15-tk17-pervokptr.7322/#post-375636

Great help , thanks mate

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes