Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

LurkingLurk

Nov 9, 2020
Ugh, I remember why I stopped messing with this before. Game was working fine, come back an hour later, no changes... 'Archive not found' anytime I attempt to launch it.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
this is a good repack my version of game used all time last have pick V10.0.9.3 to modsgarden

see description to current site me have writed , more people like inside my post to klubexile.com me share my game

need to take time for uploding 1.94gb take hr ... , can see clip me make , interest me share

decided to add it on since you never know I'll take covid and dead at least people can have it

have fun with my tk17

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
An example of what you can expect from those that run the loverslab club and Klub Exile.
For those that don't know, The Klub 17 has been around a long time and always free.
A community of modders, (addons, textures, poses, etc) all for free.
A lot of people working to make a better game.
These guys are just trying to cash in.

View attachment 905661
i know tk17 well since it was called sexvilla and there were no mods , I don't care if they cash out or not , the important thing is that it doesn't end up as modsgarden which closed because people aren't wasting money to keep it online , I certainly don't or money to waste for a site, I'm Italian, I don't work, not money for me, let alone throw it for a site , good day. ( sorry for write english me use google traslate ) xD

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys, how is it going? I'm looking for some mod or mod pack that has some good physics built into it... idk if there are mods of that kind into the game.. but the bouncing and that stuff always seemed a bit awkward for me

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
this game is my first virtual girl 4 years ago, before i play honey select, koikatsu, ai girl. i almost forgot that this game exist.
are this the new one (update) version?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I am one of the Admins of its a free site open to all who want to join. Our thing is a site made for modders by modders, but all are welcomed. Judge for yourself, if you don't like it we will promptly process a account deletion for you. All we ask is that anyone who joins keep the trolling, shitposting, and just bad community behavior out of Klub Exile.

If anyone is interested in learning more we have an explainer here:

You must have a login to browse the site so the above gives you an idea of what is behind the curtain.

Cheers folks.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
:), Not really we just don't like misinformation. Also the only moneys that are being and will ever be collected are donations to keep the site running. As I said, you don't have to take my word for it, see for yourself.
I wasn't referring to this case in particoular, I guess that having seen for the latest 10 years too many times people jumping on free content ant putting a copiright stamp on it made me a little bitter, to a degree I'm not used to. And that goes for patreon as well. (I also was disappointed when on modsgarden they put the hook release under patronage, but hey.. that was a hell of a job and just a matter of time before to be released publicly).

With that said, I personally think (and I suggest everybody to do the same) that everything written in a forum fits in the category of personal opinions, not informations, until facts are attached, and commenting on comments cannot be considered a fact... so everybody is cool with it.
Nevertheless let me humbly remaind the saying that goes for every culture and religion on the planet:
A man is defined by his own actions, not by his words.

So good luck to the new site, if there will be some consistent improvements I might jump on again since as a user (not a developer or modder) I enjoyed making few above average things, and I hope that will be the case.

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
I'm not sure what to make of Klubexile. I'm definitely not someone who likes to post about random things nor am I much of a creator, not by choice but rather by lack of skill, so the points system is something that I really don't feel comfortable with. But even ignoring my personal issues with it I can simply not imagine this not having a negative affect on the quality of discussions there because of course people are going to post just for the sake of earning points. Just look at any forum and think of the amount of people who already post the dumbest and most unhelpful shit without even being incentivized to post anything at all. This system can only exacerbate this issue. I guess it helps that the community for this game is fairly small but then again, wouldn't you want to change this?
But oh well, I accept that as a leecher myself (never really posted on MG and only pressed the "Thanks" button whenever I liked something) I'm somewhat ignorant to the issue of leeching.

I'll give the forum a shot but with the points system (I already struggle with getting 5 posts ...) and my sporadic interest in the game I just don't think that this is going to work for me.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I'll give the forum a shot but with the points system (I already struggle with getting 5 posts ...) and my sporadic interest in the game I just don't think that this is going to work for me.
What you will find is that most people post pictures as it is the content you don't have to be some skilled modder to make. I would say most of peoples points accumulation come from that. As additional reactions for that content brings residual points. As long as those reactions are positive. This is why we don't see low quality content being posted by the majority of users.

That said if you are more so a sporadic user, than maybe a site like F95 is better for you, as judging from your comment your not really all that intrested in the community aspect, you are really just looking for a downloads site. Unfortunatenly for you or other like you, Klub Exile is not a simple files repository for TK17. It's a modder community with an open door to non modder enthusiast, hopefully to at one point help them to cross that line into modder territory.

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
What you will find is that most people post pictures as it is the content you don't have to be some skilled modder to make. I would say most of peoples points accumulation come from that. As additional reactions for that content brings residual points. As long as those reactions are positive. This is why we don't see low quality content being posted by the majority of users.
If it works out like that in the long run then I guess that sounds fine.

[...] as judging from your comment your not really all that intrested in the community aspect, you are really just looking for a downloads site
For the most part, yes. I'm definitely interested in what people come up with but I know that I'm no good at these things and just can't possibly offer a meaningful contribution to such a community. That said, you don't actively prevent people from leeching tho, right? I mean, can I pop in now and then and browse the download section (since there is also a bunch of free content) without my account getting purged in the meantime?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
For the most part, yes. I'm definitely interested in what people come up with but I know that I'm no good at these things and just can't possibly offer a meaningful contribution to such a community. That said, you don't actively prevent people from leeching tho, right? I mean, can I pop in now and then and browse the download section (since there is also a bunch of free content) without my account getting purged in the meantime?
Do we actively prevent folks from leeching? No, however we have things in place to limit "Leeh Like" behavior. Someone expecting to sign up for an account and commence on a all day downloading spree is going to meet a level of disappointment very quick

skyelovesyou

Dec 17, 2019
hey, does anyone have a pack or repack that would make my game look like, or very similar to my new life? i've loved the visuals for a while, and wanted to use them myself, but i haven't found anything yet.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
hey, does anyone have a pack or repack that would make my game look like, or very similar to my new life? i've loved the visuals for a while, and wanted to use them myself, but i haven't found anything yet.
The developer probably use lots of mods. A single repack may or may not provide same output.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Guess What? Bringing the drama sends things off-topic quickly.

Let's try to stay on topic, please.

Thanks for your cooperation!

boshile20

May 20, 2020
yes I am willing to help anyone get going with TK17 when it comes to basics. DirectX d3d8 issues, hook5, general game related content so long as it doesn't take too much of my time. I want to help this game get recognized for the power it has. All these parrotfags saying, 'you are still playing this old game' stfu already lol.. a devoted community can keep a game going forever. IL-2 1046 was like 2002 and no one modpack has a 75GB 'get it all' size. The more people that get familiar with this the more content we all get.

I really do mean I'm willing to help out on a personal case by case basis. Many times I will remote in and figure the problem within moments, what I will not do is hold your hand and get you all up an going with xyz, if you want this gonna have to throw some buck into my paypal, but even this is a stretch as my time is more valuable that what I'd charge. But none of this should be necessary as TK4R + Hook5 Basic Guide + Hook5 Basic Readme tells all the dependencies you need and TK4R is ready to go out the box with reshade and all.
Hello,
Taking you up on your offer. Please help if you have the time.
Worth mentioning before starting with the questions: I've got a repack of the V7.5 (TK4R I think) to work on my Windows7 after making sure that all directx (including 9c to 11.1 and the developer's kit), net framework and C++ redist were up to date and incorporating all possible versions. V7.5 runs fine and the repack had hook5 and reshade added so there was no need to understand how to install them from scratch. Now...

I'm currently trying VX (build 10.1) which came bare, no hook and no reshade. The game loads fine without hook enabled (if the d3d8.dll is missing from the binaries folder game starts without issues) but with d3d8 there, it crashes on startup every time. So far, I've tried Hook5_Basic_3.07.2019, hook5_basic_version 25.06.2017 and whatever hook5 version came with TK4R copied over to the VX binaries after deleting the previous files, same result every time, d3d8 is causing VX to crash.
Please let me know what I may be doing wrong, since the direct x is clearly up to the standards of TK4R. Is there any place where the free version of a confirmed functional free Hook5 may be downloaded in case what I'm trying to install is not what is needed? Are there versions of Hook5 with a d3d9 and could that solve my problem since I can see the direct x 9 in regedit but haven't found any reference to direct x 8 which seems to be the version associated with this direct 3d 8 dll file?

Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes