Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
So, I just downloaded this. But it looks reallly old. I followed the instructions on how to install. But when I get to the editor, the model look more like the before picture than the after, if you look at the image on the first page, to show how better it looks with hook5. I opened the game by pressing tk17-114.001. Can anyone explain to me what it is I am missing?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So, I just downloaded this. But it looks reallly old. I followed the instructions on how to install. But when I get to the editor, the model look more like the before picture than the after, if you look at the image on the first page, to show how better it looks with hook5. I opened the game by pressing tk17-114.001. Can anyone explain to me what it is I am missing?
Normally you should open it with TK17_Launcher.exe inside Binaries folder, not the one in the main folder.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Here's a curious one - after getting hook5 working anytime there's jizz everything slows to 2 fps until I abort. Can't figure it out.

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Hello anyone have some links to download female models? if possible curvy and milf one or where to search for models thanks in advance

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Almost everything was on Modsgarden, but it's been dead for a few weeks now. Happened before but never for that long.
Try to look for torrents in hentai related forums.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hello everyone, how do I use orca mod?
Question of the century... (just Kiddin')
If I well remember Orca was a mod to supersize the male gens' with better phisics (no clipping a la AI2).
to activate it you must have it extracted in your mods (sibaris mods??) folder, I think it's not selectable, so if you do every male model will have it.
Problem: if a scene is ment for no Orca it either won't load or look wired, and you will have to shrink the penis of your male char in real time (edit than body tab).
If the scene is ment for Orca, the contrary applies.
Not completely sure, but in my game it was workin' like that.
Cheers

Reactions: Atagoi2

Atagoi2

Jul 9, 2020
Question of the century... (just Kiddin')
If I well remember Orca was a mod to supersize the male gens' with better phisics (no clipping a la AI2).
to activate it you must have it extracted in your mods (sibaris mods??) folder, I think it's not selectable, so if you do every male model will have it.
Problem: if a scene is ment for no Orca it either won't load or look wired, and you will have to shrink the penis of your male char in real time (edit than body tab).
If the scene is ment for Orca, the contrary applies.
Not completely sure, but in my game it was workin' like that.
Cheers
Thanks. Stupid mod. You could change women's genitals, that would be great.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Orca is outdated as fuck. High risk of it fucking up with newer stuff even if you know what you're doing.

Reactions: Atagoi2

Zedrogan

Jul 24, 2020
This game is so fucking complicated. I´ve tried to make my own version with VX, but its really hard. Does anyone has a link for a good VX repack?

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Hello anyone have some links to download female models? if possible curvy and milf one or where to search for models thanks in advance

For good models and poses including clothing mods try the following site:

They often add updates on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

Reactions: JhonLui

Atagoi2

Jul 9, 2020
Is there a mod for this build to change bodies? I can't go to Modsgarden( the site is broken(

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Is there a mod for this build to change bodies? I can't go to Modsgarden( the site is broken(
The only way that I am aware of is by using the Customizer which is within each version of the software.

You might find some useful information at this site for the: TK17 Comprehensive Guide

Reactions: Atagoi2 and JhonLui

LurkingLurk

Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys, first time posting, trying to get back into TK17. Anyone have any advice for model customization not saving. Everytime I make a new model and leave the customizer screen it erases them. I have tried saving the body, face, info etc and it does not appear as an option when I go to load them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Hook 5 if this helps. I will try to give any other info if needed.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys, first time posting, trying to get back into TK17. Anyone have any advice for model customization not saving. Everytime I make a new model and leave the customizer screen it erases them. I have tried saving the body, face, info etc and it does not appear as an option when I go to load them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Hook 5 if this helps. I will try to give any other info if needed.
Check if the game folder in the properies tab (right click) has the attribute "read only" (ticked or lighted). that might be the issue.

Reactions: LurkingLurk
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes