Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hello all!
Newbie here, so sorry for maybe newbie questions.
I just downloaded the HUGE file for SBORKA/PyschoNaut repack V3. Tried it once, it seemed to work, allowed me to customize some models and then... a crash. Now when want to launch it again, it tells me "Archive not found". And yes, I've been launching it from the Binaries folder every time.
Any hero out there to help?
Thanks!
I tried downloading many different mega packs but experienced similar issues (so eventually gave up on mega packs altogether). Your best bet is to go to modsgarden.cc and just download The Klub 17 VX on its own (Not a mega pack but it still comes with a lot of content anyway). Then you can pick and choose which addons you want to download from modsgarden.cc

Many of the addons are very small when you download them individually and can be downloaded in seconds or minutes. It may seem like a pain to download individually rather than a mega pack at first but once you begin you will see that it's much more efficient this way, because if a mega pack fails you've likely wasted a day or more downloading it. But if a single addon fails then you have likely only wasted a few minutes downloading it. Plus with mega packs there is so much on there that you won't end up wanting (or using) so why have it when it's just gonna slow the program down? The more addons you have the slower the program runs but you can disable/enable items you are not using in ''TK 17 options manager.exe'' if you use VX (not sure if 7.5 has it or not). Having many textures of the same addon can also cause slowdowns but textures can also be disabled individually in the options manager (so you can keep the texture you like turned on and have the ones you don't like switched off).

Last edited:

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
OK so got a problem. All the shemale models in VX have mismatched skin textures - different heads, arms, legs, etc. - but ONLY the shemale models. Default models and added ones. I deleted entire activemods and addons folder contents, loaded up a new game + customizer, but same problem. Downloaded a 4x skin, added & reloaded, same problem. 7.5 is completely fine. I have no idea what to try next.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
OK so got a problem. All the shemale models in VX have mismatched skin textures - different heads, arms, legs, etc. - but ONLY the shemale models. Default models and added ones. I deleted entire activemods and addons folder contents, loaded up a new game + customizer, but same problem. Downloaded a 4x skin, added & reloaded, same problem. 7.5 is completely fine. I have no idea what to try next.
Huh? That seems strange I haven't noticed that problem (then again I don't really use the SM models but I loaded one up just now and it was fine). Are you sure it's all of them?

The only thing I can suggest is a fresh install and see if that fixes your problem. That said I'm no expert on the matter. Your best bet is to take your question to modsgarden.cc and post it in the help section and see if anyone has a solution (some of the members on there are the actual ones who made TK 17 VX so should be able to give you an answer).

Last edited:

JohPoub

Jul 23, 2020
I tried downloading many different mega packs but experienced similar issues (so eventually gave up on mega packs altogether). Your best bet is to go to modsgarden.cc and just download The Klub 17 VX on its own (Not a mega pack but it still comes with a lot of content anyway). Then you can pick and choose which addons you want to download from modsgarden.cc

Many of the addons are very small when you download them individually and can be downloaded in seconds or minutes. It may seem like a pain to download individually rather than a mega pack at first but once you begin you will see that it's much more efficient this way, because if a mega pack fails you've likely wasted a day or more downloading it. But if a single addon fails then you have likely only wasted a few minutes downloading it. Plus with mega packs there is so much on there that you won't end up wanting (or using) so why have it when it's just gonna slow the program down? The more addons you have the slower the program runs but you can disable/enable items you are not using in ''TK 17 options manager.exe'' if you use VX (not sure if 7.5 has it or not). Having many textures of the same addon can also cause slowdowns but textures can also be disabled individually in the options manager (so you can keep the texture you like turned on and have the ones you don't like switched off).
Ok so I finally found something that's working, it's called Slim II Repack. Yeah, I know you said no repacks, but this one is fine for me, not too heavy, kinda fast and looks good. But it still got a problem. Sometimes, when changing pose in Freemode, it suddenly crashes. It's the only time it does so, never crashes while customizing, playing a pose that hasn't crashed straight from the start, or basically doing anything else. Only when sometimes choosing a new pose to play. Any idea why?

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Ok so I finally found something that's working, it's called Slim II Repack. Yeah, I know you said no repacks, but this one is fine for me, not too heavy, kinda fast and looks good. But it still got a problem. Sometimes, when changing pose in Freemode, it suddenly crashes. It's the only time it does so, never crashes while customizing, playing a pose that hasn't crashed straight from the start, or basically doing anything else. Only when sometimes choosing a new pose to play. Any idea why?
Did you check the settings? You need to make sure that it's on Direct X as opposed to OpenGL. Also what sort of hardwear are you working with? You may find it helpful to use the 4GB patch. Here is a link which should also be helpful -

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
WOW, don't know what i'll do with it, the game seems like a beginner course into adult animations so, it overwhelm me a little. But even though I lack the expertise to do animations on par with all that I'm seeing on the internet, I have to thank the "game" uploader and all of those who add their personal touch.
I come back when I'd played more seriously.

Call me lazy, because I haven't read the whole of the posts but in the like of Mr/Ms. Miato asked, Is there a Vr compatibility? I saw it on Sexvilla.
Thanks again, Have a great day. Mine just got better with the game working.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
Huh? That seems strange I haven't noticed that problem (then again I don't really use the SM models but I loaded one up just now and it was fine). Are you sure it's all of them?

The only thing I can suggest is a fresh install and see if that fixes your problem. That said I'm no expert on the matter. Your best bet is to take your question to modsgarden.cc and post it in the help section and see if anyone has a solution (some of the members on there are the actual ones who made TK 17 VX so should be able to give you an answer).
I'll post on there once MG isn't dead anymore.

JohPoub

Jul 23, 2020
So I tried to install the latest version of 750 with hook5, worked fine, but this is what I get when I try the new skins I downloaded. The funny red dot near the chin is supposed to be the lipstick, and notice how the nipple color is also off on the boobs. I also own Slim Edition II repack, in which the exact same downloaded skins work fine. Anyone maybe knows what's the problem? I feel you gotta have serious modding skills to even begin to play with a correct looking game =D
1597273962824.png

Reactions: JhonSL20

Sucubus

Dec 24, 2017
So I tried to install the latest version of 750 with hook5, worked fine, but this is what I get when I try the new skins I downloaded. The funny red dot near the chin is supposed to be the lipstick, and notice how the nipple color is also off on the boobs. I also own Slim Edition II repack, in which the exact same downloaded skins work fine. Anyone maybe knows what's the problem? I feel you gotta have serious modding skills to even begin to play with a correct looking game =D
View attachment 770147
All textures need to share the same dimensions. You are probably using 2048 body textures with 256 makeup textures.

Reactions: JhonLui

karcamel

Aug 20, 2020
I'm looking for lolimod for VX. Does anyone know where to find it, I'm pretty sure someone has already done one.
You can PM me.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
So I tried to install the latest version of 750 with hook5, worked fine, but this is what I get when I try the new skins I downloaded. The funny red dot near the chin is supposed to be the lipstick, and notice how the nipple color is also off on the boobs. I also own Slim Edition II repack, in which the exact same downloaded skins work fine. Anyone maybe knows what's the problem? I feel you gotta have serious modding skills to even begin to play with a correct looking game
The problems causing that could be just about anything. you'd be able to find solutions for stuff like this over on the modsgarden site. Could be the dimensions not being the same or it could just be another mod causing a conflict. Sometimes you'll have to remove specific mod addons for others to work correctly.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
the game is really slow to load after the hook installation , is it normal? like 5 min to start freemode

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes