Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I noticed that modsgarden.cc seems to be down. Don't suppose anyone knows why that is? Or whether it's down for good?

Thanks!

Version5

Apr 20, 2020
As of 2 seconds ago, modsgarden is still down, so I thought I'd try to help. Below are MEGA links for TK-17 VX (V10), and Updates "N" and "O". "O" is the current update, but if you have issues running it, then try "N" instead.

TK-17 VX

Update "O"

Update "N"

Enjoy!

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
As of 2 seconds ago, modsgarden is still down, so I thought I'd try to help. Below are MEGA links for TK-17 VX (V10), and Updates "N" and "O". "O" is the current update, but if you have issues running it, then try "N" instead.

TK-17 VX
Mega

Update "O"
Mega

Update "N"
Mega

Enjoy!
Thanks!

Reactions: Version5

chefrejocu

Jul 7, 2020

TK-17 VX
Mega

Update "O"
Mega

Update "N"
Mega

Enjoy!
Hi, It's been years since I played this game, but are these the whole game links? Like 3dSexvilla + TK17mod + Hook 5?

Version5

Apr 20, 2020
Hi, It's been years since I played this game, but are these the whole game links? Like 3dSexvilla + TK17mod + Hook 5?
It's just the TK-17 mod of 3dsexvilla. Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't play well with hook 5 so I don't have it to offer. Hopefully the site will be back up sometime soon so you can find it there

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what happen to the modsgarden its been down all week. Pretty bummed some of my favorite modders had some nice WIP add-ons for it now don't know if we'll get to see it. Only thing I keep getting this message on the website every time I check "Table './smfbase/smf_messages' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"

buda73

Jul 23, 2020
And I wonder if modsgarden has ceased to exist.If anyone has information about what is happening with the site please share.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what happen to the modsgarden its been down all week. Pretty bummed some of my favorite modders had some nice WIP add-ons for it now don't know if we'll get to see it. Only thing I keep getting this message on the website every time I check "Table './smfbase/smf_messages' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"
You're not the only one. Few days ago it was back up for a brief few hours and then it went back down to that same message again. Checked the server status on two different sites, one says it's down for everyone but the other says it's up and working.

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
You're not the only one. Few days ago it was back up for a brief few hours and then it went back down to that same message again. Checked the server status on two different sites, one says it's down for everyone but the other says it's up and working.
I did see that the other day it was up for a bit. I got the same results checking the server saying it down and than saying it's up when you can't even get in the site because it says it's crashed. I did try getting in through explorer but I got the database error message but on chrome this page doesn't even show up. Haven't tried firefox cause I don't have it installed probably be the same as the others, man really curious what happened to the site.

May 4, 2017
Hey a 2 year modding of tk17 here since the site are down.. if anyone needs help jst ask me , will be late to answer due to my country blocking this site.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Curious is there anywhere you can get mods separately besides downloading a huge mod pack?

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Curious is there anywhere you can get mods separately besides downloading a huge mod pack?
Yes, well at least you could download TK17 VX on its own and then pick and choose which mods you want on modsgarden.cc but modsgarden has been down for a week or so now. I'm not sure when or if it will be back up any time soon. There are other websites where you can download content piece by piece but I'm not sure what they are called. Try searching TK 17 mods on google and see what comes up.

gibijk

Jul 27, 2020
The reality is mg.cc and interest has been dying for some time. It had full database crash many times, at one point the site had a different name (ralyuzli), I have very old (shit) files that were never restored to the modern mg.cc, but it was constantly under attack, it's really nothing new in reality. The difference was it was some years ago, and there were many active contributors and a lot more enthusiasm for the project.

So this time, the way its been going in 2020 and everything happening in the world, I think this time it could be serious, because a lot of the main-stays have moved on and the tiny community is already fractured by the new release and the old version, as well as people causing drama against the patreon stuff.

If anyone knows an alternate, feel free to post it, there were many depositories and a lot of links from that site are external and just cannot be accessed since the site drop, well this is the truth of how scotch tape and bubble gum is the whole modding scene. I know there was TKshelter, but the site is dead, there was a 3rd site I could have sworn but no one ever post links to that one, maybe this is it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes