Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Buddies one doubt with the KLUB17 + Hook5 you can use the FaceMate im trying but
i cant find the Folder C:/TheKlub17/Mod/FaceMate

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hi Buddies one doubt with the KLUB17 + Hook5 you can use the FaceMate im trying but
i cant find the Folder C:/TheKlub17/Mod/FaceMate
Maybe it's in the main TK17 folder, when I installed it I had a double in that position

D

Deleted member 177791

Man everything about this is just so damn clunky and weird, i`ve modded a lot of games, know C and am generally confident how things work in the background.... but tk+hook? Forget it...
You think you finally understand how something works until it someday just doesnt work anymore.
I think I never had so strong headaches when looking for something on a website like I had on modsgarden....so a word of advice for anyone looking to get atleast the basic assets in place, settle for a ride... and maybe get some aspirin
Totally... And modsgarden is such an incredibly confusing mess it's an absolute nightmare to find any useful information there. I used to enjoy TK7.5 a few years ago. Now v10 sounded interesting with 4 characters and all but that hook 5 stuff and half the add-ons I am trying to install that won't work is just a big pain in the ass...

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Totally... And modsgarden is such an incredibly confusing mess it's an absolute nightmare to find any useful information there. I used to enjoy TK7.5 a few years ago. Now v10 sounded interesting with 4 characters and all but that hook 5 stuff and half the add-ons I am trying to install that won't work is just a big pain in the ass...
I sadly have to agree, the few things explained here are at least comprehensible (ex: the conflict between hook 5 and sweet Fx that was used in hook 4), not to mention the total mess they did with body base and face plugins.
Also [pro tip] the small particoular that YOU SHALL NEVER ERASE THE DELETED CHARACTERS FROM THE CHARACTER FOLDER, I found only in a comment after I obviously already did it litterally destroying my game.
I've tryed a clean install last week with this version, but as it doesn't have all the mods I previously used all the characters are totally messed up and the hook works ok before adding mods, than suddenly changes... so clean up everything in frustration and will try eventually to fix my old version. **sigh**

Last edited:

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone take the time to read the readme?

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
  • directx11 supported card with updated drivers
  • (don't bother; just get )
  • if you don't care about reshade and just want it to work (DELETE: d3d9.dll, dxgi.dll)
EXTENDED REQUIREMENTS:
  • physx binaries
  • NVidia HBAO
  • NVidia Hairworks
  • PhysX up to date
This is not listed, and I'm sure dude know more about GFX that I can ever imagine, but this shit fixes my problems
as well!

I also always ensure I have direct play installed via 'add remove programs' -> 'turn windows features on or off' -> 'legacy components' -> 'direct play'

can't say for sure if this helps, but it is dx9 shit, so if it doesn't help tk17 it will help some other old game.
I'm actually struggling with this right now. Installed various DirectX and visual studios I'm aware of, yet I'm still getting a message saying DirectX8 is not installed or damaged. At this point I'm uncertain as to what the problem is.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
wavent19 if you installed dx 9.0c then take a screenshot of your binaries folder or better paste the output of 'TREE /F' of the binaries folder

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
wavent19 if you installed dx 9.0c then take a screenshot of your binaries folder or better paste the output of 'TREE /F' of the binaries folder
I actually can't install DirectX 9.0c. Doesn't let you put it on anything not an 98, XP, etc., but when I change the compatibility the installation window closes almost immediately the moment it shows up.

D

Deleted member 808788

Hello, I would very much like someone to tell me the basics in tk17 in a really simple way; like installing realistic hook5 models, or how to create new models (I tried to learn how to use EMFS tool and such, but quit because I was bored from reading so much when I just wanted to play). Also, I've seen videos where the breasts movement on tk17 looks realistic, and I don't know how I could achieve that in any character in the game (for example, I've seen several very realistic redapple2 videos). What do you think is the best version of tk17 currently for someone who wants to use hook5 and add lots of models and such?.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I'm actually using the TK4R repack. It was working just fine roughly a week ago, but I've seen had to do a clean wipe and reinstallation of Windows 10 on my SSD. Unsure as to what I'm missing so I can play it again with the hook.

binaries folder.png

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I REALIZE THIS IS UNLIKELY YOUR CASE, BUT I LEAVE FOR REFERENCE.. makes me feel I didn't waste my time haha.

wavent19

Oh this is a simple (assuming you are a paying customer =) and not using the free version)..

In your binaries folder, check for 'mainfx_errors.txt' and see if it has 'KEY check failed'

In order to maintain that the key that is given to you is only used on your hardware, using unique ids and hashing of your hardware [and software (I believe) software in the case of your windows installation], he essentially gets a snapshot of your rig. In his words:
It use drive, motherboard, cpu and bios hardware info to generate hash
This is what you give him when you do that 'MFPGenerator3.exe'

The hexidecimal key you give him is created from an algo that combines various bits of your pc's identiy, and when you reinstalled windows you, your new identity doesn't match the identity stored in the allowed list that is retained in that specific d3d8.dll you have.

If this is the case, re-generate and submit the new key to him and he'll send a new .dll to you.

wavent19
What should be in the folder depends if you are a paying customer or not.
Did you see my earlier post about what you need? I can't remember if you reply to that one specifically, anyway, ill be back in 30, ima leave this message as a WIP

Last edited:

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Delete "mainfx_errors.txt" before running
this does absolutely nothing. mainfx_errors.txt overwrites itself on each execution of the program. If you did this and came to the conclusion that this solved your problem, it didn't and in fact was something else you did.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I actually can't install DirectX 9.0c. Doesn't let you put it on anything not an 98, XP, etc., but when I change the compatibility the installation window closes almost immediately the moment it shows up.
aww fuck I can't believe I missed this..

you have two options. go find a different dx9.0c installer that has , or use the one you have in compatibility mode. AFAIK, they do the same.

1. Extract the DirectX 9.0c setup files to c:\temp
  2. Hold [ALT] and double click DXSETUP.exe or right click and go to properties
  3. Select the Compatiblity tab, then under 'compatibility mode' check 'run this program in compatibility mode for:'
    1. I believe windows 7 works, if not, just switch it to xp
1588616154034.png

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the redux pack to work?
Hello, I would very much like someone to tell me the basics in tk17 in a really simple way; like installing realistic hook5 models, or how to create new models (I tried to learn how to use EMFS tool and such, but quit because I was bored from reading so much when I just wanted to play). Also, I've seen videos where the breasts movement on tk17 looks realistic, and I don't know how I could achieve that in any character in the game (for example, I've seen several very realistic redapple2 videos). What do you think is the best version of tk17 currently for someone who wants to use hook5 and add lots of models and such?.

IIRC, the redux pack doesn't work right out the box.. I don't remember what I had to do to get it working, all I know is I didn't keep it. the TK4R is always recommended for newbies as it is hook5 out the box, and very stable. a little harder to customize to your liking, but this guide goes over everything in detail

JWubs

May 21, 2018
IIRC, the redux pack doesn't work right out the box.. I don't remember what I had to do to get it working, all I know is I didn't keep it. the TK4R is always recommended for newbies as it is hook5 out the box, and very stable. a little harder to customize to your liking, but this guide goes over everything in detail

Thanks!

FlankerB1

Nov 6, 2018
Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

How do I solve this?
install march 2009 dx offline install (about 90MB download)

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes