Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Woah. Yeah, you're system should be able to run 3 or 4 instances of the game simultaneously.

Try running it in OpenGL mode first and see if that works. If it does then it's a DirectX issue. If not then it's something else.

I mention this because TK17 is so old that it's based off DirectX8 or 9 - really ancient drivers that I doubt many modern computers ship with, and even if you've got DirectX11+ it may cause issues due to a lack of backwards-compatibility. Luckily, the drivers are free and easy to find via Microsoft website.

Of course I could be completely wrong.

Also I've found that many issues can be avoided by running directly from the binary file rather than the game launcher.

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Just wondering but shouldn't this be also given simulator tag? Neither was HoneySelect, another game similar to this, similarly tagged.

Unless simulator must have story aspect to it, I don't see how this tag doesn't apply to this game and HS. What defines a simulator?

TheL0neWanderer

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a guide on how to install the 2019 redux?

Would really appreciate the assistance.

Also does the 2019 redux contain hook 5?

Guus1234567

Dec 4, 2019
I'm making a tk17 v7.515 pack, and i got a lot of files, to put in the achivemod folder.
But apparently there's a limit with the archivemod folder(At some point stuff wont load-into the game anymore (clothes, hair etc)).
Anyone knows how to solve this problem? (So all files will load into the game)
I hope someone knows how to fix, so i can finish the pack and share it.
If you need more info about the pack, to solve the problem, i have a Creating New Pack Tk17 V7.515 post on reddit.
Help would be very welcome : )

Last edited:

holle117

Dec 25, 2019
The Game wont running here. I chose DirectX, but after the Start comes an Error Window about DirectX 8 or 9. How can i solve this? I installed the newest DirectX, also the 8 and 9. Nothing happend...

pejo88

Jun 20, 2019
Hey can sb help me my game simply goes black and closes when i start TK17-114.001 with directx setting

C:\tk17\Binaries\
settings loading succeeded
adapter 0:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
adapter 1:Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
adapter 2:Microsoft Basic Render Driver
requested: 1920x1080
requested Format: B8G8R8X8_UNORM
replaced Format: B8G8R8A8_UNORM
NVidia Hairworks DISABLED - missing hairworks binaries
KEY check failed
create include manager fail
entering validate resources

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
If DirectX has got you down try switching to OpenGL.

If it opens with OpenGL, then the problem is with your video settings (you probably don't have DirectX8 - modern computers don't ship with it, so you'll have to install it yourself from Microsoft website).

If it still fails to open with OpenGL then yes, there is a problem with the game itself.

pejo88

Jun 20, 2019
It does open with open gl without any problems but i think hook mods etc dont work then right?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
It does open with open gl without any problems but i think hook mods etc dont work then right?
Then the problem is with either DirectX or Hook, so let's keep going about this via logical deduction:

1) Go to the site below and make sure that you have downloaded an installed DirectX8 and DirectX9.

2) Try loading TK17 without the Hook mods.

3) If game runs after DirectX has been updated with older than dirt driver support then proceed to the next step.

4) Once you get the game running in DirectX in stock vanilla mode then go ahead and start trying to put Hook mods back in place.

Potentially useful:

sdafsejfs

Jan 5, 2020
Link for Tk17v7.515WickedGusPack2020 also can be found on reddit tk17 forum and modsgarden forum

I found out , I've put a shortcut in the pack by accident, instead of the actual file. (tk17v750_setup_final). Probably most peeps allready have that file, but here a link anyways to it.

Last edited:

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have any links to tutorials to make something similair to what beggarofthenet does, i've searched the forums but i couldnt find anything.

Reactions: f4f4

briarknit

Oct 31, 2017
Link for Tk17v7.515WickedGusPack2020 also can be found on reddit tk17 forum and modsgarden forum

I found out , I've put a shortcut in the pack by accident, instead of the actual file. (tk17v750_setup_final). Probably most peeps allready have that file, but here a link anyways to it.

Neither torrents have any peers.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes