Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

W1ll.1.4M

Feb 1, 2020
If you are a lazy ass (just like me), here's a link to the finished game, I wouldn't risk adding mods there if you don't understand.

do not thank :)
1660491189953.png
Yeah well, how do you get rid of this? It's translated to russian. Not even switching language in TK17 Options Manager.exe helps. I believe the default english file was replaced with a russian file, so...

Otherwise this repack looks good, but it runs like shit (probably caused by Hairworks, how do you turn that off?) and I'm unable to do anything, since everything has ? instead of a text.

Last edited:

Ratermaniac

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 1984034
Yeah well, how do you get rid of this? It's translated to russian. Not even switching language in TK17 Options Manager.exe helps. I believe the default english file was replaced with a russian file, so...

Otherwise this repack looks good, but it runs like shit (probably caused by Hairworks, how do you turn that off?) and I'm unable to do anything, since everything has ? instead of a text.
try downloading the archive with fonts and drop them into a folder along the path c:/windows/fonts

Reactions: SerpentWave

Ratermaniac

Nov 13, 2017
What archive? I can't find any.
I don't want to leave links here, because archives from official sources are paid, you will have to pay 1-4 dollars for each font, and non-official sources can carry malware and are not related to the game. Try Google, Windows Power User Basics

W1ll.1.4M

Feb 1, 2020
I don't want to leave links here, because archives from official sources are paid, you will have to pay 1-4 dollars for each font, and non-official sources can carry malware and are not related to the game. Try Google, Windows Power User Basics
You know, there's no need for being a bitch, I have no idea what font this modded version of TK17 uses, that's what.
Could you just upload the fonts that are used to zippyshare or something?

Reactions: dussalant and $AREZ

W1ll.1.4M

Feb 1, 2020
If you are a lazy ass (just like me), here's a link to the finished game, I wouldn't risk adding mods there if you don't understand.

do not thank :)
Okay, so here's the fonts for this.

Unpack to C:\Windows\Fonts

If anyone knows how to change the game font, I would like to know, this font looks like dogshit and is supersmall.

Also there is a ton of models in the save/models folder but only a few of them can be selected in the game for no reason.

Last edited:

karcamel

Aug 20, 2020
What could be the reason that when I installed the 7.5.15 version on a new computer, none of the addons (.txx) work. The rooms do not appear in the menu. The toys are also lost. I've tested many different versions of addonscripts, but it doesn't work. I also copied the contents of the Archives folder and others to the new device.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I also copied the contents of the Archives folder and others to the new device.
This might be your problem. The way the game loads TXX archives is quite tricky and you shouldn't touch the content Archives folder unless you know exactly what you are doing. Adding a TXX archive incompatible with your build could seriously fuck up the game.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes