Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Is it possible to import blender models or something similar, or is there a place where I can find models?

There are also 3 discord channels.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
>Installerfix.bat
>Documentation.exe
Dawg i am not launching any of these
"TK17sh Documentation.exe" simply opens the folder with TK17sh documentation... I should know, I was the one who made it :LOL: Installerfix.bat is apparently a workaround made by someone to fix problems with missing registry keys if the game was not properly installed; probably not the best solution, but safe enough. Be careful with "TK17 Content Imprter.exe" and "TK17 Option Manager.exe", however... I've made those for an older version and they no longer work well with the new mods.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Why are people still bothering with this 'game'? It's dead. Get VaM instead.
The engine might be outdated, but the game still has its merits. Give me a better alternative with the same amount of features and user-made content. WTF is VaM?

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
The engine might be outdated, but the game still has its merits. Give me a better alternative with the same amount of features and user-made content. WTF is VaM?
I think VaM is Virtual Mate. On this site not longer fully available since there was a multipack which allowed you to create loli content. I´ve tested VaM several hours, but I´m to dumb for that game. Theres nearly no content which I can access, no matter what edition I play. I don´t understand the mechanics and worst of it: I can´t read the user interface cause of my resolution.

An alternative for sure is Honey Select 2. The mods are legion.

Goshavyn456

May 16, 2017
"TK17sh Documentation.exe" simply opens the folder with TK17sh documentation... I should know, I was the one who made it :LOL: Installerfix.bat is apparently a workaround made by someone to fix problems with missing registry keys if the game was not properly installed; probably not the best solution, but safe enough. Be careful with "TK17 Content Imprter.exe" and "TK17 Option Manager.exe", however... I've made those for an older version and they no longer work well with the new mods.
How do I open "TK17sh Documentation.exe?" Double-clicking does nothing.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
How do I open "TK17sh Documentation.exe?" Double-clicking does nothing.
It should, normally, unless your antivirus or something is blocking it. Regardless, navigating from the game root to Binaries\tk17sh\doc will do the exact same thing this exe is doing. You can just make a shortcut for this purpose – the only reason I had to do it programmatically was because Windows shortcuts do not support relative paths and I wanted the installation to be portable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goshavyn456

Goshavyn456

May 16, 2017
It should, normally, unless your antivirus or something is blocking it. Regardless, navigating from the game root to Binaries\tk17sh\doc will do the exact same thing this exe is doing. You can just make a shortcut for this purpose – the only reason I had to do it programmatically was because Windows shortcuts do not support relative paths and I wanted the installation to be portable.
Thank you for explaining.

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
I think VaM is Virtual Mate. On this site not longer fully available since there was a multipack which allowed you to create loli content. I´ve tested VaM several hours, but I´m to dumb for that game. Theres nearly no content which I can access, no matter what edition I play. I don´t understand the mechanics and worst of it: I can´t read the user interface cause of my resolution.

An alternative for sure is Honey Select 2. The mods are legion.
Almost all of this messages is incorrect or a lie. You only need to search F95 to find a fully working VaM with the correct keys. It was TK17 that got snafu'd for its paedo content.

Not found the 'UI scale' option then? If you can't work VaM I'm pretty sure you'll be struggling *really* hard with TK17.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Have you looked back at this thread a bit? Literally every other message is 'this is broken' or 'I can't work this' or 'the game crashes' etc. TK17 is garbage.
Admittedly, I might be a little biased here. Since I was a part of the original modder team, I have a rather intimate understanding of the internal working of SV2 engine and do not tend to experience any serious issues with it.

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
Almost all of this messages is incorrect or a lie. You only need to search F95 to find a fully working VaM with the correct keys. It was TK17 that got snafu'd for its paedo content.
Nothing in my post is a "lie". I maybe have made an error but calling this a "lie" is BS cause that implies,that i´ve made the error on purpose. I´m pretty sure about the megapack issue with VAM. I´ll search for it and if I find the post,which I´ve in mind,I´ll edit this post. But if I´ve made an error: Sorry for that.

Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-environments-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/

Klick on "Spoiler" under Patreon Torrent Packs,then klick on "06/24/2021" and you read this:

The recent torrent has been removed due to a serious issue that needs to be rectified before being reuploaded if it ever is.
The torrent contained CP looking models which is in the "DeathSpanker" folder, which someone else confirmed.
Please be aware of such content and delete it, if you notice anything else questionable PM me and I'll add it on here to warn you all.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Never ever again call someone a liar if you didn´t do your research.
/Edit

Not found the 'UI scale' option then? If you can't work VaM I'm pretty sure you'll be struggling *really* hard with TK17.
Yes, I do.@struggle in TK17. Thats the reason i play neither TK17 or VAM for more then a couple of minutes.
Yes, I´ve not.@UI Scale

Last edited:

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
Nothing in my post is a "lie". I maybe have made an error but calling this a "lie" is BS cause that implies,that i´ve made the error on purpose. I´m pretty sure about the megapack issue with VAM. I´ll search for it and if I find the post,which I´ve in mind,I´ll edit this post. But if I´ve made an error: Sorry for that.

Edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-environments-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/

Klick on "Spoiler" under Patreon Torrent Packs,then klick on "06/24/2021" and you read this:

The recent torrent has been removed due to a serious issue that needs to be rectified before being reuploaded if it ever is.
The torrent contained CP looking models which is in the "DeathSpanker" folder, which someone else confirmed.
Please be aware of such content and delete it, if you notice anything else questionable PM me and I'll add it on here to warn you all.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Never ever again call someone a liar if you didn´t do your research.
/Edit

Yes, I do.@struggle in TK17. Thats the reason i play neither TK17 or VAM for more then a couple of minutes.
Yes, I´ve not.@UI Scale
You said VAM was not fully available on F95 because of paedo content. That is not the case, and therefore your statement by any reasonable definition is not true ie a lie - doesn't matter a jot whether or not you meant for it to be. And I'd go out on a limb and say it's difficult for you to lecture me about doing research.

If you really want to fill your boots, look over the history of TK17. Modsgarden was paedo central.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes