Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
You said VAM was not fully available on F95 because of paedo content. That is not the case, and therefore your statement by any reasonable definition is not true ie a lie - doesn't matter a jot whether or not you meant for it to be. And I'd go out on a limb and say it's difficult for you to lecture me about doing research.

If you really want to fill your boots, look over the history of TK17. Modsgarden was paedo central.
I accept your apology.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Can anyone upload the Redux archive to zippyshare or something? Because of the three available links, two are slow as all heck and the middle one is dead. :cry:

mcnzzz

Feb 27, 2023
Hi guys, I have a good config and I don't understand why, after following every steps of the instruction and reinstalling the game 2 times, TK17 crashes on "Loading Models" screen...

Is there a fix or something ?

Thanks bros

RendeRillo

Feb 28, 2023
But isn't DAZ 3D just a renderer? What use is it to someone who has no idea about rendering (i.e. to me)? :(

Surely you recorded videos, took photos with models, downloaded all these graphics enhancement hooks, installed add-ons so that there were a little more models and clothes than there are in the original game. We are all trying to squeeze all the juice out of this game to get a beautiful picture. But no matter how hard you try, the game crashes even at 3090, it does not have enough memory (having 64 gigabytes). All these start-up hooks only load the computer, but at the end we get a game that even on android will look outdated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

visza

Mar 10, 2018
Hey people! i have installed game and added mods when i launch it from binaries exe file i my game stays on black screen a few sec and then shuts down. In binaries mainfx_errors it says this:
"KEY check failed
create include manager fail"
Can some1 give me any solution if it is possible plz?!

dodick228

Aug 26, 2020
I get this error:

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
Direct3DCreate8

This only happens with hook 5 installed. I have windows 10. Wat do?

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

I just fixed it by deleting sweetfx files:
d3d9.dll
d3d9.fx
dxgi.dll
dxgi.fx
injector.ini
shader.fx

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Use DAZ 3D and forget about this 20 year old game for life.

View attachment 2447026
Well as much as I don't like this game but still it's ironically superior to daz. I'm using daz too and i literally say the same thing as you back in the day and whenever i told myself i never went back to this game or any other but here i am. You just can't see and do the smooth animations in daz. It's a render software, everything is mading with render and it also requires good system too. Otherwise yeah daz is good for stills and realism, quality.

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
Can we talk about Klub Exile for a moment? I'm not a member so I can see only two messages. One is an info update to their script-heavy hot mess of a reskin, and this is the other:

UPDATE: Members of Team K17 are Persona Non Grata to Klub Exile

Hey folks, just an update to the previous announcement. As mentioned above members of Team K17 are no longer welcomed in the Klub Exile community. While this is an action we did not want to take, Team K17 has summarily kicked all admins of KE out of their communities for merely being part of the KE team. In response...we are removing all known members of Team K17 from Klub Exile. For those of you are simply members of both communities, this will have no impact on you.

We hope that at some time in the future we can put this petty little war to rest, but until then, c'est la vie.

--------------------------------------------------

Dual Community Members

We know some of you are members of KE, K17's Club, and Avarteas' . Which is fine, everyone is free to join wherever they want. That said we have noticed that certain members are using Klub Exile to either pass messages to other members from Avarteas or K17 or provide information from the community to Team K17. Please know Avtareas and K17 are users who have decided not to partake in anyway in this community. They have also made it very clear we are not welcomed in their community and/or site whenever they actually get one working.

Neither Avarteas nor K17 want anything to do with Klub Exile, as said themselves on countless occasions including less than a month ago, when we banned a user for threatening to leech mods from KE to the team. We don't harbor any grudges, they are free and open to join here if they like, but have told us on multiple occasions they do not want to be associated in anyway with Klub Exile. Furthermore, that they do not need Klub Exile. They have even tried to put a DRM lock on VXI just to keep it out of Klub Exile. So for us to see that they are passing messages through their intermediaries is simply not acceptable and frankly kind of sad.

For those of you who think you can use KE to pass messages to KE community members from Avarteas and K17, you are sadly mistaken. KE is not to be used as a recruitment tool for people who want nothing to do with KE, and frankly would ban us immediately if we joined their club or channel.

So let me be clear...those passing messages we know who you are. The next time K17 or Avarteas tells you to pass a message, kindly tell them to do it themselves. If we find this happening again, your probably not going to like what happens next.

The levels of paranoia in this message... the childish baiting... the cancelling... the threats to their own members... but beyond all of that:

NO ONE CARES.

And it's been left there for almost a year. I'll repeat: there are two things you can read as a non-member of Klub Exile, and this is one of them. That's how they welcome people.

The proof that the actual reason this game died was that it was left in the hands of this lot...

And it is dead. You can dress a corpse, it's still dead.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Can we talk about Klub Exile for a moment? I'm not a member so I can see only two messages. One is an info update to their script-heavy hot mess of a reskin, and this is the other:

UPDATE: Members of Team K17 are Persona Non Grata to Klub Exile

Hey folks, just an update to the previous announcement. As mentioned above members of Team K17 are no longer welcomed in the Klub Exile community. While this is an action we did not want to take, Team K17 has summarily kicked all admins of KE out of their communities for merely being part of the KE team. In response...we are removing all known members of Team K17 from Klub Exile. For those of you are simply members of both communities, this will have no impact on you.

We hope that at some time in the future we can put this petty little war to rest, but until then, c'est la vie.

--------------------------------------------------

Dual Community Members

We know some of you are members of KE, K17's Club, and Avarteas' . Which is fine, everyone is free to join wherever they want. That said we have noticed that certain members are using Klub Exile to either pass messages to other members from Avarteas or K17 or provide information from the community to Team K17. Please know Avtareas and K17 are users who have decided not to partake in anyway in this community. They have also made it very clear we are not welcomed in their community and/or site whenever they actually get one working.

Neither Avarteas nor K17 want anything to do with Klub Exile, as said themselves on countless occasions including less than a month ago, when we banned a user for threatening to leech mods from KE to the team. We don't harbor any grudges, they are free and open to join here if they like, but have told us on multiple occasions they do not want to be associated in anyway with Klub Exile. Furthermore, that they do not need Klub Exile. They have even tried to put a DRM lock on VXI just to keep it out of Klub Exile. So for us to see that they are passing messages through their intermediaries is simply not acceptable and frankly kind of sad.

For those of you who think you can use KE to pass messages to KE community members from Avarteas and K17, you are sadly mistaken. KE is not to be used as a recruitment tool for people who want nothing to do with KE, and frankly would ban us immediately if we joined their club or channel.

So let me be clear...those passing messages we know who you are. The next time K17 or Avarteas tells you to pass a message, kindly tell them to do it themselves. If we find this happening again, your probably not going to like what happens next.

The levels of paranoia in this message... the childish baiting... the cancelling... the threats to their own members... but beyond all of that:

NO ONE CARES.

And it's been left there for almost a year. I'll repeat: there are two things you can read as a non-member of Klub Exile, and this is one of them. That's how they welcome people.

The proof that the actual reason this game died was that it was left in the hands of this lot...

And it is dead. You can dress a corpse, it's still dead.
That was quite the read. So what would you call the definitive last version of this game?

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
That was quite the read. So what would you call the definitive last version of this game?
God I've not used it in so long but I guess VX V10.1.0.0 with all the letter updates was the last stable version, and Hook 5 is a must. I used stock install and added things as I went along as the repacks I saw were little more than fever dreams.

cHRIS75

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 50201

Overview:
3DSexVilla2 is old 3d sex simulator, which allow to you select up to three characters, select some scene for action and create some static or animated pose. The game has great character customization functionality and very simple pose creation interface, but it has very poor graphic, because it was development under directx8. TheKlub17 is the same 3DSV game, but hardly modded by internet community, it has wider customization functionality, a lot of additional mods like new cloth, rooms, toys and so on, but still the same graphic.​

Updated: 2023-01-27
Developer/Publisher: &
Censorship: No
Version: 7.5.15 + Hook5 Basic
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
2019 Redux Modpack: - -

Thank you to [SIZE=1]Fotzenrotzer[/SIZE] for the link.

View attachment 50202 View attachment 50203
This is not updated. Will post the updated version ??? v10.1

Reactions: _vintez.ero

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
God I've not used it in so long but I guess VX V10.1.0.0 with all the letter updates was the last stable version, and Hook 5 is a must. I used stock install and added things as I went along as the repacks I saw were little more than fever dreams.
Seems I'm in for quite the hunt then to find the proper version of this game as it seems the thread is massively outdate and regarding the state of things here.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes