Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
This is not updated. Will post the updated version ??? v10.1
you just need to look

here are some more resources, note I am not going to tell you how to make it all work. some stuff won't work - that's just how it goes

Last edited:

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
We have 2 goods news;

First there is now an official replacement site for the old ModGarden, It's called Phoenix Garden, that is located here .
That said, this site used to be the old Sugar & Spice site, so if you used to be a member there, your original login will still work.

Secondly, for the past couple of years, we were hard at work developing TK17 V11, and were in the final stage of testing,
as soon as it's ready, Beta3 will be posted at Phoenix. So pass by often, so as not to miss the release.

See you on the other side!

Thank you.
Team K17

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
LOL. I guess 2.5 years later.....taking over an existing site is some level of progress ;)
HDiddy, Be patience... change your mindset... and see how this approach will help you in achieving a calmer and more productive manner.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
HDiddy, Be patience... change your mindset... and see how this approach will help you in achieving a calmer and more productive manner.
LOL...whatever you say. Good luck. The last person in your shoes did not fare so well. My advice....don't be too trusting out there.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
LOL...whatever you say. Good luck. The last person in your shoes did not fare so well. My advice....don't be too trusting out there.
Thanx, HDiddy have you ever ask your members to donate to help pay for your website ... and ..... if so.... did you get enough cover it or anything @ all?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanx, HDiddy have you ever ask your members to donate to help pay for your website ... and ..... if so.... did you get enough cover it or anything @ all?
That we did. We do a donation campaign once a year which pays for 1 year of hosting, storage, and bandwidth

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Just going to mention bandwidth is always going to be your issue if a lot of people start storing things to your site. I believe MG ran into the same issues so there was restrictions on almost everything you posted forcing people to use image and file sharing sites. We ultimately did not believe that was the best experience for users for various reasons. We tried various options on KE over the past couple of years but finally decided to use our own Amazon S3 object storage (1 TB) behind a Cloudfront CDN to optimize bandwidth. In addition we keep a separate dirt cheap (minimal bandwidth) S3 Object Storage for backup which we backup maybe once a month. This allowed users to store whatever they want directly on the site without limits (theoretically). We got some decent pricing from our host so it worked out well, but had to do a side round of donations to cover what we did not have saved). It is not cheap but we have learned you will not be able to work around the bandwidth issues unless you just come out and pay for it or you force all your users to use filesharing sites for images and files.

aresdantes

May 23, 2019
The new Garden
I would like to register but I don't know the answer, maybe it is obvious but I don't speak English... "User name of the owner of this website"

in the absolute I would just like to have a tutorial to import my own "rooms" is there a tutorial on the new site ? or can someone give me one please ? I would like to make a free game available here for f95 zone members thanks

well i found... thanks to the "donate" button and to roy ^^

Last edited:

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Downloaded the main file and the mod pack - copied all the files from executing the mod into the klub directory - trying to load it and i get an error message error - executing tk17-114.001 exe - am i doing anything wrong?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes