DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
where do u place the file
Find "TheKnightGirlAndDungeons_Data" folder.

Which kinda justifies how dev manages to keep pumping out these games: small in scope, some reused assets and similar hscene triggers. Hscenes themselves are getting kinkier too, which is super noice.
Bet my left nut their next game is gonna be sci-fi themed.
Oh.I can already see it. July/August - Escape from the Alien spaceship.:D

upsidedownfrown

Nov 30, 2023
Why there's "Ammo" in save file?
is there a gun in the game?
It's reusing the presentation from their previous game and was too lazy to edit out the stuff not meant to be included now that he made this one a souls-like.
Hell, even the images in the outfit selection are exactly the same because you can still see the gun used in the previous game. The dev didn't even bother to update it.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know if unity explore works in this game? And there's a way to turn off the blur, chromatic, etc?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
I played some time.
It looks real nice and the mechanic is a bit slow, but okay.
My problem is, my stamina is on Level 4 or 5 und it got less.
I#m just able to swing the sword once and than have to rest.
the level before was - 7 (ingame shown: --7)
now it is: --12,5

Please correct this.
otherwise i think, it's really good.

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
is there only one bonfire? , i can0t find more than 2 other room other than the one where the trader is? do you need to find the key to the door?

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
is there only one bonfire? , i can0t find more than 2 other room other than the one where the trader is? do you need to find the key to the door?
Key is resting on a table on one of the rooms (easy to miss). Game mechanic is each level has a locked door, one of the guarded rooms has a key just lying on a table. Open door and you can continue.
-----------
If they tightened up the combat a bunch and added things like traps (lewd one of course), could be great.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes