• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Escape From The Mansion [v2024-01-04] [KonekoBokushi]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
A third-person shooter where the protagonist is on her way home after school when she is drawn into a mysterious mansion. She collects weapons and ammunition, defeats ferocious enemies, and finally escapes from this place. However, if she is captured by the enemy, something terrible will happen.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Original Title: 洋館から逃げる
Developer: KonekoBokushi
Censored: No - Patched
Version: 2024-01-04
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Use Uncensor-Plugin only if you've already downloaded the game before. The Download links are pre-patched.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Uncensor-Plugin
Thank you DocRipper for sharing the game.

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
The uncensor plugin doesn't seem to work atm.

Patched the download links with working uncensor plugin thanks to kumarin.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJ and Zero28

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I literally just played this untranslated last night. Decent little game though, simple as hell but I prefer simple hentai games over grindy corruption games or long RPG's lately. It's incredibly easy to cheat for anyone like me that just does that all the time, just use cheat engine to change the gold value and buy dozens of health potions and damage upgrades.

Last edited:

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
I literally just played this uncensored last night. Decent little game though, simple as hell but I prefer simple hentai games over grindy corruption games or long RPG's lately. It's incredibly easy to cheat for anyone like me that just does that all the time, just use cheat engine to change the gold value and buy dozens of health potions and damage upgrades.
Link to the uncensor? If it works I'll add it to the OP.

Reactions: NJ and Zero28

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
We were both trying your plugin, but BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1 was failing to load and dumping an exception in the preloader log

Saw many posts saying potentially path issue, but happens even at short path like c:\3\4\

Reactions: Gameil

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
We were both trying your plugin, but BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1 was failing to load and dumping an exception in the preloader log

Saw many posts saying potentially path issue, but happens even at short path like c:\3\4\
use

over BE #600 versions are fixed path issue.

Last edited:

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
This game sucks. Having to right click to use your weapon is unnecessarily troublesome especially for an fps game. Also, what's worse is that if you got captured by an enemy, you automatically unequip your weapon so it makes it harder to fight back. Another thing is, if there is 2 or more enemy attacking you, you're pretty much locked.

Kalvinis

Jun 27, 2020
Played this game yesterday. Short, and decent. It has potential, and I can see it becoming something more, if the developer decides to further update it.

Reactions: NJ and Kashei1979
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes