Unity Completed Escape From The Mansion [v2024-01-04] [KonekoBokushi]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I can get the Senran Kagura or the Onechanbara games to an extent. Seeing sexy ladies move around in a 3rd person action game, where you can appreciate their physicality being put on gratuitous display? I can get that.

But a 3rd person shooter? There's no physicality to appreciate. You just know the gunplay isn't going to be worthwhile. Plus, this looks like another one where all the lewdz are locked behind being defeated or failing your objectives. Everything about these types of games is ass-backwards.

Like if you don't appreciate either the female form or firearms enough to do either justice, just save yourself the effort and duct tape a pair of fake tits to the side of an AK and call it a day.

Zex_x3

Sep 20, 2022
Update on the saving issue. I deleted the save file. I then installed the bepinex app along with the plugin. all seems to be working as intended. i don't know if just deleting the save alone was enough to solve the issue or it was the entire process. hope this helps somebody.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
A nice idea but terrible execution
The gun is more or less useless, if you have to pump 20 shots in the first enemy you meet to kill it.
Seems there is an escape option when you get caught, but nowhere explained, what button or key you need to press.

If there is more then one enemy you have lost already, as you retreat and shoot and sooner or later get caught in a corner where you will not get out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromTheMansion-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Sad
Reactions: Frankenjok

e12knjdbf9fsd

Feb 5, 2021
A nice idea but terrible execution
The gun is more or less useless, if you have to pump 20 shots in the first enemy you meet to kill it.
Seems there is an escape option when you get caught, but nowhere explained, what button or key you need to press.

If there is more then one enemy you have lost already, as you retreat and shoot and sooner or later get caught in a corner where you will not get out.
escape by shaking the mouse

Jun 18, 2021
Las armas hacen poco daño (el arma), no hay munición, lo único que aumenta el cargador del arma pero no hay munición. Hay demasiados enemigos al principio, el cuchillo no alcanza para enfrentar a varios enemigos, ahí Faltaría un menú para bajar la calidad de las texturas para los que tenemos un ordenador no muy potente.

Reactions: Etherium_m

sabbbo

Nov 5, 2018
can't open the game

bepinex preloader shows up but closes itself after a few seconds of waiting and nothing pops out after that

1703993322090.png

UPDATE: turns out that my antivirus quarantined some unity files required to launch the game properly

no viruses, just mcafee being a bitch

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes