Unity Completed Escape From The Mansion [v2024-01-04] [KonekoBokushi]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Decent enough game and reasonable price. Bought it to support the dev. I would love to see more finished 3D games. The gameplay reminds me a lot of Eliminator Kaede with the way the character and enemies move. But of course the setting and the focus is completely different.

I can get the Senran Kagura or the Onechanbara games to an extent. Seeing sexy ladies move around in a 3rd person action game, where you can appreciate their physicality being put on gratuitous display? I can get that.

But a 3rd person shooter? There's no physicality to appreciate. You just know the gunplay isn't going to be worthwhile. Plus, this looks like another one where all the lewdz are locked behind being defeated or failing your objectives. Everything about these types of games is ass-backwards.

Like if you don't appreciate either the female form or firearms enough to do either justice, just save yourself the effort and duct tape a pair of fake tits to the side of an AK and call it a day.
I'm not a gun nut and i don't play non-adult shooters so don't care about "gunplay," but the shooting feels fine to me.

I have no idea what you're talking about with "no physicality to appreciate."

You don't have to be defeated to get the "lewdz." The enemies can capture her without a game over/defeat.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Decent enough game and reasonable price. Bought it to support the dev. I would love to see more finished 3D games. The gameplay reminds me a lot of Eliminator Kaede with the way the character and enemies move. But of course the setting and the focus is completely different.

I'm not a gun nut and i don't play non-adult shooters so don't care about "gunplay," but the shooting feels fine to me.

I have no idea what you're talking about with "no physicality to appreciate."

You don't have to be defeated to get the "lewdz." The enemies can capture her without a game over/defeat.

Forgive me if I don't hold highly the opinion of someone who doesn't play non-adult shooters when they say the shooting 'feels fine'. I don't hold much stock in what a vegan thinks about the taste of a porterhouse steak either.

So you mean to tell me you find a camera locked behind a naked girl while she fires guns to be as erotic as watching one dance all across the screen wielding a katana with her tits out? Those two scenarios are displaying the same physicality to you?

Thanks for proving my point. The lewdz aren't a reward for being successful, but rather you see them when you fuck up. Captured or killed doesn't matter. The point is the erotic content is tied to failing, not succeeding, at the underlying gameplay. Again, ass-backwards game design.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Forgive me if I don't hold highly the opinion of someone who doesn't play non-adult shooters when they say the shooting 'feels fine'. I don't hold much stock in what a vegan thinks about the taste of a porterhouse steak either.

So you mean to tell me you find a camera locked behind a naked girl while she fires guns to be as erotic as watching one dance all across the screen wielding a katana with her tits out? Those two scenarios are displaying the same physicality to you?

Thanks for proving my point. The lewdz aren't a reward for being successful, but rather you see them when you fuck up. Captured or killed doesn't matter. The point is the erotic content is tied to failing, not succeeding, at the underlying gameplay. Again, ass-backwards game design.
I forgive you for expecting awesome gunplay from any adult game and for trying to order a steak from a vegetarian restaurant.

The camera is only locked you're aiming. Just admit you're not the target audience and you're only here to complain about a game you didn't even try.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I forgive you for expecting awesome gunplay from any adult game and for trying to order a steak from a vegetarian restaurant.

The camera is only locked you're aiming. Just admit you're not the target audience and you're only here to complain about a game you didn't even try.
If by 'not the target audience' you mean 'have some actual taste', then I would agree. This game is clearly not for anyone interested in anything more than starting at a girl's tits while she holds a gun. Have fun with your vegan steak.

Ergonyashka

Apr 22, 2019
After death, it can no longer be saved in the terminal and it is necessary to increase the hitbox of people when you fight with a knife, otherwise I see how I hit the forehead and there is no damage to it

Striker10101100

Mar 14, 2018
this is like a bad copy of bioasshard. the animations are lifeless but a step in the right direction, however you can tell this game was rushed. Clunky mechanics for combat, and I really just stopped after 15 minutes and decided to not play anymore. Not a game for me, others might be interested, definitely hope the dev expands his horizons with games like this, they have alot of potential I feel if the time is properly taken to flesh them out.

Dec 6, 2022
The concept of the game is not bad, we would have to polish the animations a little more, and add a configuration to change the graphics, not necessarily the character since it looks good, but I mean being able to configure the map graphics since I ended up playing it 30fps.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
The second door after the first terminal stays locked even after i pick up the key on the desk. Am i doing something wrong? or is this a bug?
In case anyone else is stuck on this - that door is supposed to remain locked. There is another door you can access that the key you found will open.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes