Unity Completed Escape From The Mansion [v2024-01-04] [KonekoBokushi]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Pretty good start but the animations need to be worked on. She needs to move more. Some degree of control over enemy arousal would be nice as well.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Why is my AV detecting a virus (well maybe not exactly a virus but suspicious object for sure) ?
"UnityEngine.GridModule.dll"
located in "EscapeFromTheMansion_RJ01133567\BepInEx\interop"

Last edited:
Reactions: gerardfee34

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Was expecting worse, only needed to be longer, more costumes, an actual reason to use them and bullets causing actual impact.

Bingo7

Jul 19, 2023
The game has a lot of potential.The heroine's model looks good, a good set of costumes as for the demo (I especially liked the idea of the influence of costumes / parts of costumes on the gameplay.)
The developer also did a good job on movement animations (it looks really good for such indie games), but did not work at all on rape animations (they are as primitive as possible).It's also a little annoying that the opponents are mostly people (but these are personal preferences, I know).
I'm afraid for the penetration animations, because there is strict censorship in the original.This means that the developer (like 90% of developers limited by the law on mandatory censorship) he will not pay attention to her at all and she will remain very rude.In fact, all hope will be on modders.At the moment, the game deserves its 3/5 points.

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
no graphic controls ? how to lower graphics it running as 5 fps do i have to buy all upgrade for my pc just for this game which even dont have graphics option ?

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Inclined to agree that it isn't that well thought out. I mean after the first terminal you unlock one set of bars, walk down a short hallway to another locked door and then backtrack to find the next key. Can't walk up the stairs as your character seems to stop half way. Discovered that to get up the stairs you have to run, this is a bug for me where ever there are stairs in the game. May not affect anyone else.

I have her undressed as the graphic are like being underwater with your eyes smeared in Vaseline... Undressing her makes the epilepsy I feel I'm about to get settle a touch. This is a little counter intuitive as in most games clothing provides protection.

Could be good but who can tell... Magical mystery meat navigation... If I can figure out where the key to that door is I might give the game a bit more of a fair go.

Last edited:

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
I have her undressed as the graphic are like being underwater with your eyes smeared in Vaseline... Undressing her makes the epilepsy i feel I'm about to get settle a touch. This is a little counter intuitive as in most games clothing provides protection.
Did you use the blindfold? That item has the unfocussed visual effect. Everything else seems eyecandy only.

Reactions: lagartha

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Did you use the blindfold? That item has the unfocussed visual effect. Everything else seems eyecandy only.
I put it on then took it straight off again as it made everything blurry. Must say that using the batch file to load it low resolution improved the game play. Once I had the cheats working it was more like shoot everything that walks and try not to shoot my pony tail (I kept thinking the ponytail was one of those dog things and shooting when it flashed on screen).

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
no graphic controls ? how to lower graphics it running as 5 fps do i have to buy all upgrade for my pc just for this game which even dont have graphics option ?
This??? No way to lower graphics setting? It looks really awesoe but I would prefer more than 9 FPS

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
This??? No way to lower graphics setting? It looks really awesoe but I would prefer more than 9 FPS
Guys, really..Are you trying to run the game on a calculator? I still have old GTX 1060 and absolutely no problems.
Otherwise go through the thread. Someone posted a patch that changes the basic settings. But I haven't tried it.
A zdravím soudruha z CZ.:)

Reactions: Mekh11
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes