Unity Completed Escape From The Mansion [v2024-01-04] [KonekoBokushi]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Guys, really..Are you trying to run the game on a calculator? I still have old GTX 1060 and absolutely no problems.
Otherwise go through the thread. Someone posted a patch that changes the basic settings. But I haven't tried it.
A zdravím soudruha z CZ.:)
Im currently using backup PC with RX 460 till mine gets repaired. I get that games today are made by specific standards but having options in your game should be the elemental basics. At least that what I will do. Especially since these games are mostly not ideally optimized.
A taky zdravím :)

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Im currently using backup PC with RX 460 till mine gets repaired. I get that games today are made by specific standards but having options in your game should be the elemental basics. At least that what I will do. Especially since these games are mostly not ideally optimized.
A taky zdravím :)
Ahh. Ok. I agree that some basic settings should be in the game. But you can't expect miracles from indie amateur developers.
Problem is that the whole game is more of a demo than a finished game. It is quite short, has little content, and has its flaws.
As if Dev was just testing his Unity skills before doing a real project.

Reactions: EroMate and Mekh11

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Ahh. Ok. I agree that some basic settings should be in the game. But you can't expect miracles from indie amateur developers.
Problem is that the whole game is more of a demo than a finished game. It is quite short, has little content, and has its flaws.
As if Dev was just testing his Unity skills before doing a real project.
Yep I know that. I managed to get a bit in a game and it could be promising if he would polish and finish it. Visuals are pretty good. Gameplay acceptable. Reminds me of the game which was parody on SCP.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Okay I let my toughts on this simmer a little while reading comments so take this as a complain/hope/wishfulthinking/review of sorts:

So the game is quite literally the definition of "mixed" and "missed potential" and I just don't know what to say definitively; For once the gameplay is pretty straight forward and easy to grasp iff you ever had any experience with 3rd person shooters/RE games. I did cheated money at the begining but quite honestly, it's borderline unnecesary, enemies have a short attack radius wich you can just side walk and avoid the attacks, pretty much, bait their attack and attack afterwards, once weapons and terminals are accessed, just buy fire power, don't even need any other stat. So gameplay is simple and focused on it's goal, so it's just fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR
Look, I can go on and on with things I'd wish to this game would had, but I guess we all can agree that this is just too short and once done there's no real reason to play again (let alone the gallery some and me would like... With a few improvements on the animations themselves).

Clockuprules

Dec 2, 2019
That looks and plays better than most non-h games coming out nowadays lol.

Anybody know any similar games?

Last edited:

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
This game sucks. Having to right click to use your weapon is unnecessarily troublesome especially for an fps game. Also, what's worse is that if you got captured by an enemy, you automatically unequip your weapon so it makes it harder to fight back. Another thing is, if there is 2 or more enemy attacking you, you're pretty much locked.
If there is more then one enemy you have lost already, as you retreat and shoot and sooner or later get caught in a corner where you will not get out.
You know, I worry about you guys sometimes.

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
He means you guys suck at video games.
Crappy gameplay and clunky mechanics is not an excuse for a game being so called "hard" and for us being "bad" at it, I can complete the game if I want but I don't want to put myself in that unenjoyable situation.

I've played a lot of souls like games and spent hundreds of hours if not thousand playing them but I never had an issue the same as this one so it's not about being bad at video games.

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
Crappy gameplay and clunky mechanics is not an excuse for a game being so called "hard", I can complete the game if I want but I don't want to put myself in that unenjoyable situation.

I've played a lot of souls like games and spent hundreds of hours if not thousand playing them but I never had an issue the same as this one so it's not about being bad at video games.
First off-this game is obviously bad and janky, no disagreement there.

But this game is also very easy, and every enemy encounter is pretty trivially defeated by just... basic kiting and circle strafing. The enemies minus the dog have no answer to a player who slowly backs away from them while stabbing them, and in the rare case you don't have room you just circle them instead. And ammo is common enough that once you've gotten some damage upgrades, you can just magdump into anything remotely dangerous(like the game's one and only "boss").

Your weapon unequipping if you get fucked just means you tap the number once you're out, which doesn't really make things harder. But more than any of that... "Having to right click to use your weapon is unnecessarily troublesome especially for an fps game"? Right click to aim is normal for most fps for decades at this point, even more normal for third person shooters like this, and is how shooting works in Resident Evil games which this is obviously cribbing from. (As well as the "aim with a laser sight and no reticule", which is from RE4.)

The game sucks, but it's not the cheap hentai game's fault that you're clueless.

Reactions: EroMate

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
First off-this game is obviously bad and janky, no disagreement there.

But this game is also very easy, and every enemy encounter is pretty trivially defeated by just... basic kiting and circle strafing. The enemies minus the dog have no answer to a player who slowly backs away from them while stabbing them, and in the rare case you don't have room you just circle them instead. And ammo is common enough that once you've gotten some damage upgrades, you can just magdump into anything remotely dangerous(like the game's one and only "boss").

Your weapon unequipping if you get fucked just means you tap the number once you're out, which doesn't really make things harder. But more than any of that... "Having to right click to use your weapon is unnecessarily troublesome especially for an fps game"? Right click to aim is normal for most fps for decades at this point, even more normal for third person shooters like this, and is how shooting works in Resident Evil games which this is obviously cribbing from. (As well as the "aim with a laser sight and no reticule", which is from RE4.)

The game sucks, but it's not the cheap hentai game's fault that you're clueless.
No, it's not about being easy or hard but as we're talking about it, while sure that kiting and shooting them with a gun is easy but close combat is hard due to the factors that I said in my earlier post(Imagine if instead, the grapple has small cooldown and you can shoot gun without pointing at them, it feels more comfortable) which makes the game janky like you, yourself, said.

Also, you mentioned that "Right click to aim is normal for most fps for decades at this point" and you are correct but at the same time, you can also shoot without the need to aim which makes a lot of difference in an fps game. It feels smoother and more fun.

Heck, even you said that the game sucks.

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
while sure that kiting and shooting them with a gun is easy but close combat is hard
It's not. Not sure if you paid attention to my post but I was talking about killing enemies primarily with the knife while kiting/circle strafing.
Also, you mentioned that "Right click to aim is normal for most fps for decades at this point" and you are correct but at the same time, you can also shoot without the need to aim which makes a lot of difference in an fps game. It feels smoother and more fun.
But this isn't a first person shooter, it's a third person shooter that is(doing a bad job of) trying to be horny resident evil. And in the third person RE games, you can't shoot without aiming.

There's plenty wrong with it-unattractive enemy models(especially the dog with a human dick bolted onto its body), bad sex animations, bad enemy variety, poor feedback on hitting enemies, shallow RPG elements where there's no reason to level anything other than damage, etc etc. But the game is certainly not too punishing and there's nothing wrong with requiring aim stance before shooting.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
the game isn't bad or janky.. I'm surprised ppl are saying this.. the movement is pretty good, I had no trouble after I got accustomed to how the game works..

the models are not bad, especially the female ones lol

the only thing I wished for was a longer game, I had fun even though it was short

(and ppl should just ignore scarlystars and others.. they didn't understand how to play it, and they just want to complain..)

NekoBland

Dec 3, 2021
Lol, I got stuck on the corner of a bedframe like 10 seconds into the game. Didn't take much for me to uninstall lmao.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

Created from FFF torrent, cleaned from their "spam".

Changelog (from DLSITE): BUG FIXES - Fixed a new bug introduced in the previous update.

Only Sometimes The Terminal Is Buggy When You Click Save The Game, It Does Not save
Fixed in the latest version.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes