3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
This is a v0.1 beta. Only a teaser proof of concept. I have faith that if this project continues we will see the necessary patch's. For now we just need to give the Dev our support for their work. They have an interesting start. Some things to adjust of course. But it is a beginning proof of concept.

May 31, 2021
View attachment 1994406

Overview:
Your father disappeared one year ago(not dead), now you live with your 'step' family.
One day, you received a call from the police...
(My first Renpy VN game, hope you like it.)​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Release Date: 2022-08-20
Developer: FreeJeff - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1994452 View attachment 1994473 View attachment 1994475 View attachment 1994476 View attachment 1994477 View attachment 1994479 View attachment 1994481 View attachment 1994484
Models and everything look really impressive. Gonna support this nice

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.1
Size 76.3 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:
Reactions: lxh123

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
personally I like NTR, but I find it a shame that those who don't like come to cry every time because NTR,,, there are many other games where it's vanilla and harem, personally I'm bored in front of harem and vanilla, NTR puts spice, and yet when a game is not NTR I do not come to comment while crying,
First, this is a discussion forum, what do you think is done in these, geniuses?

Second, the complaint is when a developer starts with the typical premise of this game is harem... BUT in the future it makes ntr "avoidable", if from the beginning a game is created with ntr (as many exist) it's fine, and not only that content must be respected but it must be inevitable and focused on it, but when the game does not have it and does not require it, it is stupid to put it only to give cheap "spicy" to a group of users who clearly made the wrong game , it's that simple because selling a game that says ntr (avoidable) is selling a game in which, unless you like ntr, you're going to lose content yes or yes and that's the unfair or annoying part.

Finally, if you don't cry at a game that doesn't have the right to complain just because it doesn't, it's because, perhaps, you still have a little dignity left. :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can sleep sex be avoided?

In my plan, there will be a neighbor and neighbor's stepmom, what if this neighbor have sex with his stepmom, is this NTR?, and what if MC help him to do that or share her?
In my book it would be NTR. I would never play a game where I help someone else get one of the LIs or even cross my mind to share her for any reason.

What if there is a bad guy try to rape mc's girl, and mc can choose to save her or not?
If we can kill that guy in a horrible way, and always before he gets to touch the LI... Then that's fine.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
this is not update ! just new demo version ! change mom hair but look at night in her room she have long hair from first version ! no movie no yoga outfit NO GAME !!!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes