3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 19, 2020
Perhaps read the Dev notes? The answer is there. Then stop commenting on ntr, period. I'm fairly certain both groups ("I love it!"/"I hate it!") are minorities.
The majority just go along with where the story goes. We don't particularly care one way or the other. What we dislike is having to read the same comments on every thread. If the direction isn't to your liking, go play another pirated game. That's what we do.
Feel free to leave a review or a "ntr status, not for me" comment and move on.
Thanks. :)

Going to go try this out now. Thanks dev and poster.

PS. If you really feel the need to have input into a game, go become a patron and give the dev your direct feedback.

insomnia1232

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Wait is this loli? Didnt catch that tag. No one seems like it in game, is it future planned? I didnt see it anywhere. Not my jam. Far as NTR goes, also not my jam and its not in the tags but I guess its possibly planned, which is unfortunate. Its also not my thing but if its planned then there is hope dev wont add it but if he does, its fine if its avoidable. Sadly though the NTR tag still gets added and people assume the worst and avoid the game. Mods/admins need to add a new NTR tag called Avoidable NTR so people can at least know and bother to give the game a chance.

Dev, pretty sure most people do not like NTR at all, I think you will be turning off a big part of potential players to court a small minority who enjoy that content, even if you make it avoidable because there is no specific tag telling people that. I would avoid it all together tbh.
The girl on the right side of the banner is a loli, no?

Mar 4, 2022
Average Europe Fan
personally I like NTR, but I find it a shame that those who don't like come to cry every time because NTR,,, there are many other games where it's vanilla and harem, personally I'm bored in front of harem and vanilla, NTR puts spice, and yet when a game is not NTR I do not come to comment while crying,

• Haha
Reactions: krampusK and loikl

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Just some advice for the developer. Take a stance on NTR now. Yes or no. Being a maybe only pushes away possible fans and does not attract any. NTR fans will wait till the NTR is there (and not be happy if it is not at least as much content as vanilla) and Harem fans will leave because it might show up and ruin the game for them. No one who is not a fan of scat wants a love interest to suddenly take a dump on the MC's chest halfway into the game and no one who is not a fan of NTR wants a love interest to fuck another guy halfway into the game unexpectedly. The same way someone who is not a fan of incest doesn't want a sister to show up suddenly and become a main girl taking screen time away from other girls. These types of fetishes need to be planned and announced before the game starts. And it won't spoil anything. Just like knowing there will be sex spoils nothing. We would still not know the who, how, when, where, or why. Saying yes or no definitively now to a fetish doesn't spoil the plot.

No one would ever say, "There may be Necrophilia, but we'll see," or "There may be Incest, if the story wants it." or "I don't like Bestiality, but the story might call for it." So don't do that with NTR. Please, just make a choice.

The story is not writing itself and you aren't getting it from some higher power. You are in control and need to decide. If you want to tell and NTR story, then by all means do so and I hope you have great success but be honest about it now. If you don't want this to be a NTR focused game, then there is never a reason to show a love interest with another person. If you don't want this to be an NTR story then spend a little time saying, "I'm in control, not the story, how can I get from A to B without a Love Interest getting fucked by another guy?" Because you are in control and doing that will make it so that NTR never shows up, because you have already discounted it. In the same way if you have already ruled out scat then you would never add it just because a scene takes place in a bathroom, even though it might, "fit the moment" because it is already off the table.

Unless this is planned as an NTR game then treat it like any other non-standard fetish or content type. You wouldn't randomly allow stuff like scat, incest, pregnancy, rape, main character death, necrophilia, bestiality, and so on to show up unplanned. I wish you the best, but this is a divisive topic, and a clear stance is needed to succeed.

Why avoidable NTR is still a problem:
Imagine if in a game the player has a choice to suggest that a girl wear a red dress over a black dress to their date. And if you say she should wear the red dress then she blows a guy in the bathroom during y'all's date but if she wears the black dress then she doesn't. That means that that character wants to blow other guys, she is more than willing to and when the opportunity arises, she will unless you babysit her and keep her from doing it. It alters her fundamental character in a deep way. She wants other guys and is just holding back because the MC is making choices that prevent it.

That is why some people are so averse to even "avoidable" NTR/sharing/voyeurism because usually it is done poorly and fundamentally changes the characters involved, making them almost schizophrenic in their actions. Blue-balling the MC but dropping panties for the first other dick that comes by if the MC doesn't stop it. Or other nonsense.

Also:
The girl on the right side of the banner is a loli, no?
Yes, Loli is about body types and not age, don't let people tell you otherwise. That girl is an underdeveloped physically, petite girl and so is a loli. Just like a thousand-year-old cat-girl can be a loli, it has nothing to do with age.

Edit: And so, you know what the NTR we are talking it means.
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
And if you want a fuller break down you can read a long ass-essay about this tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

insomnia1232

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Just some advice for the developer. Take a stance on NTR now. Yes or no. Being a maybe only pushes away possible fans and does not attract any. NTR fans will wait till the NTR is there (and not be happy if it is not at least as much content as vanilla) and Harem fans will leave because it might show up and ruin the game for them. No one who is not a fan of scat wants a love interest to suddenly take a dump on the MC's chest halfway into the game and no one who is not a fan of NTR wants a love interest to fuck another guy halfway into the game unexpectedly. The same way someone who is not a fan of incest doesn't want a sister to show up suddenly and become a main girl taking screen time away from other girls. These types of fetishes need to be planned and announced before the game starts. And it won't spoil anything. Just like knowing there will be sex spoils nothing. We would still not know the who, how, when, where, or why. Saying yes or no definitively now to a fetish doesn't spoil the plot.

No one would ever say, "There may be Necrophilia, but we'll see," or "There may be Incest, if the story wants it." or "I don't like Bestiality, but the story might call for it." So don't do that with NTR. Please, just make a choice.

The story is not writing itself and you aren't getting it from some higher power. You are in control and need to decide. If you want to tell and NTR story, then by all means do so and I hope you have great success but be honest about it now. If you don't want this to be a NTR focused game, then there is never a reason to show a love interest with another person. If you don't want this to be an NTR story then spend a little time saying, "I'm in control, not the story, how can I get from A to B without a Love Interest getting fucked by another guy?" Because you are in control and doing that will make it so that NTR never shows up, because you have already discounted it. In the same way if you have already ruled out scat then you would never add it just because a scene takes place in a bathroom, even though it might, "fit the moment" because it is already off the table.

Unless this is planned as an NTR game then treat it like any other non-standard fetish or content type. You wouldn't randomly allow stuff like scat, incest, pregnancy, rape, main character death, necrophilia, bestiality, and so on to show up unplanned. I wish you the best, but this is a divisive topic, and a clear stance is needed to succeed.

Why avoidable NTR is still a problem:
Imagine if in a game the player has a choice to suggest that a girl wear a red dress over a black dress to their date. And if you say she should wear the red dress then she blows a guy in the bathroom during y'all's date but if she wears the black dress then she doesn't. That means that that character wants to blow other guys, she is more than willing to and when the opportunity arises, she will unless you babysit her and keep her from doing it. It alters her fundamental character in a deep way. She wants other guys and is just holding back because the MC is making choices that prevent it.

That is why some people are so averse to even "avoidable" NTR/sharing/voyeurism because usually it is done poorly and fundamentally changes the characters involved, making them almost schizophrenic in their actions. Blue-balling the MC but dropping panties for the first other dick that comes by if the MC doesn't stop it. Or other nonsense.

Also:

Yes, Loli is about body types and not age, don't let people tell you otherwise. That girl is an underdeveloped physically, petite girl and so is a loli. Just like a thousand-year-old cat-girl can be a loli, it has nothing to do with age.

Edit: And so, you know what the NTR we are talking it means.
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
And if you want a fuller break down you can read a long ass-essay about this tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my plan, there will be a neighbor and neighbor's stepmom, what if this neighbor have sex with his stepmom, is this NTR?, and what if MC help him to do that or share her?
What if there is a bad guy try to rape mc's girl, and mc can choose to save her or not?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
In my plan, there will be a neighbor and neighbor's stepmom, what if this neighbor have sex with his stepmom, is this NTR?, and what if MC help him to do that or share her?
What if there is a bad guy try to rape mc's girl, and mc can choose to save her or not?
Good questions. I will give my views, but I'm just one person, and while I have many essays on the site and have had many debates about these issues, I am still just one guy, so take it as that. My opinions.

If the stepmom is a love interest, then yes, that would be NTR based on the tags here on F95. You can see my break down of the tag above. Which I know some moderators agree with and some don't so take that as you will. Keep in mind that one scene would drive away nearly all harem fans from your game. There is little reason to show other people having sex in a game unless it is a core fetish of the game because it is highly divisive. Most player like to put themselves in the role of the main character (this is called self-inserting). Would you enjoy walking in on your neighbor having sex with his stepmom in the real world? Probably not, especially if you had a crush on her or were trying to get into a relationship with her. In the same way many players don't want to see other character having sex, especially if those girls involved are meant to be for the MC. This is fantasy, you are the author, nothing happens unless you want it to. So, you should show what you want.

And I would not advice having the main character help an NPC hook up with anyone else. I don't do that in real life, why would someone want to do that in a game? I have my own relationships to worry about, and if someone else can't get together without my help then they shouldn't be together. I'm setting them up for failure and hurt later on. And especially if I wanted to have a relationship with that person myself, I wouldn't help him. In an adult game, many people want to see the main character build his story, his relationships. And helping or seeing other people have sex doesn't advance anything for the story that couldn't be advanced in some other way. Again, unless sharing and swinging is going to be a core fetish it adds little to have only one scene and drives away harem players.

As for the rape as punishment for a bad choice, I would advise against that. Yes, it is NTR and Rape itself is also a very divisive fetish as well. Rape is not something to drop in a game that it is not a core fetish of, it is dark and for people who have suffered rape it can even trigger a real-life response. I worked with trauma victims, and I know several rape victims who cannot even see rape in movies or tv or games without having panic attacks. If you want it in the game, then by all means, but be upfront about it and know it will, like NTR, not bring in fans unless it is a major fetish and will drive away many fans. It gains nothing in a small amount but costs a lot. And again, you must ask, what purpose does it serve? Unless this game will focus on rape and NTR as a core fetish a scene like that will not gain any viewers because fans of rape or NTR will want more and be upset if it is only one scene, and harem fans will not play your game at all because we have been lied to by so many developers who promise avoidable content and then force it on us.

So, if you don't want to be an NTR game where that is a main focus then just avoid showing other people having sex and spend that rendering time making other scenes. Scenes of the MC advancing his story and his relationships. Adding it in for only one scene will only harm your game. NTR fans will demand more, Harem fans will abandon the game, and those who don't care will stay either way, so it gains you nothing... unless it is what you want. If you want that content, then by all means add it. But just be aware that it will hurt your games success chances. Maybe that is a price you are willing to pay. In which case, again, best of luck and I hope you succeed.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Why is everyone calling this game 'NTR'? There is no cheating afaik. I think that a corruption tag is a lot more appropriate.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Why is everyone calling this game 'NTR'? There is no cheating afaik. I think that a corruption tag is a lot more appropriate.
The developer has said he might add NTR into the game, so it became a topic of discussion. And because many other developers have taken a fence post stance on the issue just so they can get support from harem fans early and then drop NTR into the game later people are saying they'd rather not take a chance and are saying it is a bad idea for the developer not to take a stance.

And I, because the developer has indicated that are a new developer and has asked for clarity on what might be NTR have tried to add some clarity. That's all.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Dev, pretty sure most people do not like NTR at all, I think you will be turning off a big part of potential players to court a small minority who enjoy that content, even if you make it avoidable because there is no specific tag telling people that. I would avoid it all together tbh.
Please, don't pose as the one who talks for everyone, ok ?
I love NTR, that's not why I'll try to convince the developer to push it into the game. You're just speaking for yourself here.

And I don't understand this whole war against NTR on F95, this is ridiculous. Moderators and admin should REALLY do something about it and as it tends to pollute more and more topics these days. Just let the developers do what they want. If you don't like one particular fetish, then play another game, that's all.

Last edited:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I would keep it simple and tell you that if you are going to include NTR, do it the way The Tyrant did it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-4b-saddoggames.6025/

NTR was the women being dosed constantly with drugs until they became "sluts" and even then they were still themselves.

Just uh, sluttier :KEK:

That is a happy medium that makes it believable AND easily avoidable.

Reactions: Ursus4321

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How do you advance time and exit house to go to lab? The game is poorly designed from what i'm seeing as where to click is too small and not visable.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Another sandbox.
Pffffff.....
Clickertheclick again.
Been playing (clicking) for half an hour and no sex seen so far.
Animations are mweh.
Seen much better.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
If i click on the computer to buy a lock pick, it gives no option to exit the purchase screen and go back to bedroom.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes