3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Alin Bree and the mom look great. Hope the game improves and continues. Looks promising. I agree, remove the guy yelling or pick a better sound. Make some of the objectives clear. Let us know when we reach the end of the content. Maybe flesh out the story and world building and general dialogue a little more.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
insomnia1232 Some feedback about 0.1.

You can make some serious money on 21:30. Wash the dishes, get your money, wash them again, get your money, ... profit! Only there's nothing to spend it on (apart from the lockpicks), it seems.

I assume there's just one pill recipe in the game for now; correct me if i'm wrong.

Also, there are two locations on the map which seem to be inaccessible right now: the shop and the neighbor house. If there's a way to enter them, a hint on their accessibility would be useful, similar to the one for school.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
s/he said maybe....
Yeah well... wait a couple of months and as long as you get paid he'll even get "scat" if they pay him for that :ROFLMAO:, seriously speaking it's very likely he'll get it for the simple fact of considering it as an option.

For my part I'm going to see if this is going anywhere or if it's just another game with a paper story that ends in a lot of scenes without context but sex.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
NTR winning again from harem:cry::cry::cry: there are no new harem games on the horizon:cry::cry::cry: Good luck with your game but I'm out cause this will be an NTR game:cry::cry::cry: Good luck (y):)
View attachment 2021032
Don't feel bad making a game with ntr doesn't require much thinking just an idiotic MC one or more girls and another NPC who steals them, just like that, that's why so many come out, for the other games normally a semi-coherent story is required at least .

They will always opt for the easy, without mentioning that maybe in a month it won't even exist XD.

Acid001

Jun 26, 2020
I like sandbox games since the game is like in "demo" version i can suggest few things
- Make click marks bigger
- In girl profile, put an dynamic quest lines that changes how much you progress
- Make Story line quest section that isn't directly connected to the girls (such as: how to make money, etc...)
- Don't implement corruption if you intend to keep the game in sleep domination toward girls or you can mix both
- More locations on map will be good
- Try to implement different formula, for example: love potion, lust, fertility (for pregnancy), boosters for stats etc...
- Try to make pregnancy more realistic, for example one month in game or whatever feels not too much waiting or too fast
- Maybe consider growing up own child until become adult and then include them in the house harem (lot of work but it's nice feature)

If you ask me, there is not many good incest pregnancy games on the net as I know only few, maybe consider forcing pregnancy to be better and much interesting to actual player

I mean tastes are different and I can't expect everything in game and we all have different approach to each game but Anyway I will say 9.8/10 :D

Keep up great work

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Unren doesn't work - I've tried all the three versions I've got. Anything else that might work?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Wait is this loli? Didnt catch that tag. No one seems like it in game, is it future planned? I didnt see it anywhere. Not my jam. Far as NTR goes, also not my jam and its not in the tags but I guess its possibly planned, which is unfortunate. Its also not my thing but if its planned then there is hope dev wont add it but if he does, its fine if its avoidable. Sadly though the NTR tag still gets added and people assume the worst and avoid the game. Mods/admins need to add a new NTR tag called Avoidable NTR so people can at least know and bother to give the game a chance.

Dev, pretty sure most people do not like NTR at all, I think you will be turning off a big part of potential players to court a small minority who enjoy that content, even if you make it avoidable because there is no specific tag telling people that. I would avoid it all together tbh.

fraya

Nov 22, 2018
personally I like NTR, but I find it a shame that those who don't like come to cry every time because NTR,,, there are many other games where it's vanilla and harem, personally I'm bored in front of harem and vanilla, NTR puts spice, and yet when a game is not NTR I do not come to comment while crying,

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes