• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed The Language of Love [v1.0] [ebi-hime]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
logo.png

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-29
Release Date: 2019-05-29
Developer: ebi-hime -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

20190522201425.jpg 20190522201522.jpg 20190527130128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unholy Shiy

Aug 13, 2017
I got some virus alert from the exe...I thought it was false positive. Then I notice a slowdown at computer...my antivirus had to restart the computer to remove it...I am using licensed Norton Security by the way...I used NOPY link to download...Maybe it is really false positive but wanted to inform...

Reactions: godlike123

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
I got some virus alert from the exe...I thought it was false positive. Then I notice a slowdown at computer...my antivirus had to restart the computer to remove it...I am using licensed Norton Security by the way...I used NOPY link to download...Maybe it is really false positive but wanted to inform...
It's most likely a false positive

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Its a false positive. Most renpy games have this issue

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I played it and it's a lovely, sweet little story.

Very romantic, a tale of maturing as well as of love.

The art is nice as well, with the secret star being the little girl Tama. Her expressions are fun and she looks too cute.

In the best of worlds that would be how people would find each other, giving each other what they really need.

May 20, 2019
Well, I played it and it's a lovely, sweet little story.

Very romantic, a tale of maturing as well as of love.

The art is nice as well, with the secret star being the little girl Tama. Her expressions are fun and she looks too cute.

In the best of worlds that would be how people would find each other, giving each other what they really need.
It's just down to what you want homie, I want my own children. Simple as that.
I'd be way more down with it if thats exactly what happens, us assholes are spoiled for choice on this website.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes