Suiryu

May 15, 2020
1 - Near the bed after the "sleeping" scene
2 - Near the pork plate after the "piggy" scene
3 - On the table next to the wall in the room with the tentacle after you go through the "tentacle" scene (or you burn the fucker up)
4 - On the floor of the room where you read the book and pass the "dancing demon" scene
5 - In the cage in the basement right next to the chair
why she always refusing touch the tentacle and sleeping anh how do i found the basement and wheres the piggy plate

Jun 21, 2018
why she always refusing touch the tentacle and sleeping anh how do i found the basement and wheres the piggy plate
The tentacle itself doesn't have an animation until it is grown. It grows after you do some other things
To sleep - you need to get tired first by clicking on the pile of wood under the stairs by the wooden kegs(right from where you go down the stairs), then finding and clicking on the axe(is it LEFT from where you go down the stars, near the entrance to succubus spawn event) and then click on the wood again.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
The tentacle itself doesn't have an animation until it is grown. It grows after you do some other things
To sleep - you need to get tired first by clicking on the pile of wood under the stairs by the wooden kegs(right from where you go down the stairs), then finding and clicking on the axe(is it LEFT from where you go down the stars, near the entrance to succubus spawn event) and then click on the wood again.
thanks a lot bro

Reactions: edgartheslayer

earthwormjim23

Aug 2, 2018
Yo My Peepz , i cant use my ps4 controller with the game, thought it might of been the controller but it works on other games on the pc any idea thanks

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020
hello
got problem with Lycanthropy healing quest can't trigger the wrong book stuff killed almost 10 volunteers nohting happen just say go and find new volunteer. thank you

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Thanks for report. After global changes I should check every event in the game. I will pay attention for your report and in the following releases most bugs will be solved.
Not in 9.0.1 or 9.1. I recognise the same problems in the Mac versions of these.

Jun 21, 2018
Can't wait for the next update. I hope the animations will be fixed regarding their position. Since 8.1.1 or so, barbarian's sex animations seem to be too low. Her feet clip through the floor and in some you can't even see her feet all together

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes