Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Will someone please attach the walkthrough on Discord to a post here. I've been banned from Discord.

This is suppose to be the link:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I noticed that there aren't any combat stats only sex stats. Does it matter what my sex stats are and should I try to decrease them or increase them? The game doesn't make these things clear.

Is completing quests the main goal or something else?

Jul 23, 2017
Super cool game, do you know if to access the new scenes in 0.9.11 I have to play the regulard storyline scenario by scenario or i can just jump into those locations with the cheat menu?
You need to do the storylines, in past you had to keep restarting as the dev did major changes to the quest flags and the game system in general. Now that is all more stable so your saves are compatible going forward.

It is well worthwhile to just start a new game and play through the quests in order anyway if you try skipping content you will encounter bugs and might have to restart from scratch again as a result. I don't know what is last version you played but a lot of the older h-scenes have been remade as well or updated/improved.

You can safely use the other cheats though (like fertility/contraception cheat, health cheat etc...)

Reactions: KittyMaid

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Walkthrough from discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2021
Can anyone help me out, anytime I try to interact with anything, whether it be pulling the lever in the sell, or try to lock myself in the stocks, it just makes me unable to do anything in the game.

Did I miss something, or is this just bugged for me?

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
how do i enter sanctuary? I spoken with elf in the forest she told me that i can enter but its still glowing blue around...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Is the pregnancy forced or is there a way to avoid this content? As I read theres quite a lot of it in the game and im not really into it.
you can avoid that content, at least for the most of the game: there's a cheat menu where you can set the chance of getting pregnant at 0%. however, there is an event at the inn where you might need to get pregnant I believe, though I think there is an option to skip that whole event and escape immediately with the hatch near the tub. the only obligatory pregnancy I can think of is one of the endings with the whole "breed an army for the ents" thing

Reactions: Tomoushie

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
troubles with quest "befriend with brothel" no dialogue=\ banker done... brothel i can't find.. need something to do to this dialogue? thanks

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
does your body change over time or do you have to customize breast size and butt size etc ? is there no immersive way for increase?

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes